• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia: GO BEYOND ﹗ ☆ ★ OOC

Which direction do you feel most comfortable with?

Votes: 3 33.3%

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Neither, I'll comment

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I know it’s not gonna happen but I’d be much more emotionally invested if the characters talking shit about each other rhymed while doing so

I know it’s not gonna happen but I’d be much more emotionally invested if the characters talking shit about each other rhymed while doing so

For one I’m down for that.

Secondly your post gave me idea for a super move with Kioshi. Super Move: Full Moon where he reveals his butt to blind his enemies XD

For one I’m down for that.

Secondly your post gave me idea for a super move with Kioshi. Super Move: Full Moon where he reveals his butt to blind his enemies XD
My character may ask if you would hang out on live stream and do super moves for fans if they donate to Miles patreon. Just a heads up the character will make that happen aha

I'm sorry I didn't realize you were that frustrated. I guess you don't want me in the RP, in which case I'm fine with that. I don't really feel like I was treated fairly or respectfully at all. Catbite Catbite

My character may ask if you would hang out on live stream and do super moves for fans if they donate to Miles patreon. Just a heads up the character will make that happen aha

Eh Kioshi might be a little uneasy doing that at first, but since he admired your characters poetry he might make some time for that XD

Eh Kioshi might be a little uneasy doing that at first, but since he admired your characters poetry he might make some time for that XD
Miles is on a scholarship to the school, if he wants to buy food clothes and goods he needs to exploit get the right friends and exploit their fans

Miles is on a scholarship to the school, if he wants to buy food clothes and goods he needs to exploit get the right friends and exploit their fans

That’s the type of underhandedness that even Kioshi would admire.

Ok got a template setup for a full seating image. Just need last few peoples seating place, (see previous image.)

SomebodyElse SomebodyElse
Mistahh Mistahh
Zamasu Zamasu - Random Location
erembore erembore
Rage Rage
Idea Idea
deianeira deianeira
Eldarkon Eldarkon
NUSKI NUSKI

Kioshi is located next to Katherine

UA rap battles of hero’s!
Alexander!
vs
Jane!

OhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhBegin!

We have obvious holes in this formation.
I’d rather we form a strong spartan defense instead of being all over the place...what do I know though

Was more just slotted those who didnt mention spoits undecided people in on the same row

Idea Idea FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-THAT MUST BE CHANGED!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back