• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom My hero academia DOUBLES -OPEN-

AlchemysCall

Just peachy keen♥
First off I'm a female, I'm typically online often.
I am employed, however my hours are few and far between at usually a max of 4 per shift
I live in the good ol USA but I'm usually up til like 2am in the morning.
I am a proud momma of a sweet rat named Thorin who is the absolute love of my life.

This gosh dang fandom has pulled me back in!
himiko toga bnha icon 8
Suppose I should cut to chase.
Gunning for a My hero Academia Rp!
Got a new female oc I wish to develop, with a wild as heck dino quirk!
Looking to pair her with Shinso
Could possibly be villainous but tries not to be.

Looking for a spirited partner to play doubles
I can do cannon personalities fairly well!
I'll play your love interest and you play mine ♥
No smut, fluff is wonderful.
I absolutely love slow-burn romances
Gore is fine, keep cussing to a minimum to move the situation along or react.
Only 3rd person. Be semi-lit at least, no one-liners!
Don't be to OP and keep the spotlight equal
Give me enough to work with and I will do the same

I love chatting outside the Rp, don't have to however but! I do enjoy having a friend to shoot the breeze with
I semi fly by the seat of my pants with plots, feel free to toss me ideas if ya got any.
I love being able to build a story we both will enjoy.

~Howdy!~
Leaf divider (left) by CherushiMetsumariLeaf divider (right) by CherushiMetsumari

What I look for:
Must reply a least a paragraph or half of one, there has to be enough to work with.
Detail is a must
Reply often; don't have to be on all the time seeing as we both will probably have work to attend to
Be wary I tend to reply fast unless stuck on what to reply then it might be about a day.
I don't mind plot chitchat or even regular chatting.
Story development is a must even if its an off the cuff Rp, it's gotta go somewhere!
Don't be OP
Don't ghost me, if the Rp isn't to your liking we can talk about how to make it better.
Communication is key!

Some grammar would be nice but not a must, I have to be able to understand your reply

I will gladly control a character if you wish me too; but in return I ask the same

I can roll with:
Oc x Oc
Oc x Canon

Rules/Limits:

Okay here are some my DONT'S of RPs: yaoi, yuri, incest, pedophilia, necrophilia, bestiality, and vore.
I love me some fluff, 18+ isn't too comfy with me since I basically suck at writing it.
I'm cool with: Violence, gore, swearing, and etc.
I expect for the RP spotlight to be fair, don't have it only on your OC and crush.
I only RP paragraph form in 3rd person unless you need script then we can talk about it
I write up to a paragraph, however what you give me is however much I'll be able to respond for.
Please know the difference between you're, your, were, we're, they're, there, and their.
Please no text talking, unless said characters are texting.
Now I'm normally online every day, but don't harass me for a reply.
You get brownie points for telling me if your busy or away.
If I haven't responded for a week at the longest, then you can pester me and I'll send a reply.
Please don't try to control my character and I won't control yours, you may nudge them into something.
No God mod, not fun when the characters have no weaknesses ect.
No Mary sues, I understand if the character is still under development and your using the rp to get a feel for them.

Thank you for taking the time to read!
If you got anymore questions lemme know!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back