• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia - A New Generation [OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Jane holds the glowing core with a chared black hand that is rapidly returning to normal color (though unfortunately fused to the item for the time being) as the robots movements cease, there even seems to be the faint shimmering effect as it does...just as another contestant drives a shard through its eye *So a shielding system? I suppose foot thick armor was not enough for it* looking on as the damage to the now immobile structure continues.

She hears the one minute warning from the speaker of the loud one from before, it seemed most of the other contestants where running out of steam or panicking in the final moments....that was when most made mistakes so she would need to address that. Using her boot she tears the core free of her hand before kicking it in the air, before a final spin kick sends it flying into a pouncing robot that was attempting to attack one of the others. She does not take a moment to celebrate the victory before she is flying downwards from the top of the unnmoving titan back into the fray to clean up and carry on her efforts. Unlike the others the actual point numbers or total score had not been a thought in her mind, it was unnecessary as you either had the potential for a hero or you didnt.....focus on arbitrary points only led to the path of a faker.

"Jane has definitely earned it, but I'm not too sure about the Kappa he should know his limits better than that. That bow wielding girl did use her Quirk to her advantage but those arrows could easily kill someone and I wonder how effective she is in combat without them. And finally well my opinion on Yosuke hasn't changed. He messed up too often." Kanna knew most of the teachers would agree with Mei and Nezu but this way she increased the chances that they would work on improving the weaknesses she mentioned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yosuke would have been fine just running away and hoping his ten points were enough when he noticed the girl who helped him earlier was having trouble with a robot herself. He ran in her direction ready to help out. Unfortunately for both of them the bow wielding girl ran from away from the robot with it chasing her. He was glad he didn't lose sight of either of them before they entered one of the empty buildings cause when he finally caught up he noticed her about to jump at the robot.

He had no idea how to help until it became clear that she wouldn't make it to the robot due to it apparently having a laser he didn't know about due to having only fought at mêlee range. He ran as fast as he could and was barely able to catch her before she hit the ground, due it didn't help his already injured shoulder and sore arms any.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kanna didn't say anything but she was impressed by Yosuke saving Kayla. "That should easily be another fifteen rescue points." she thought to herself.

Patricia Dickinson
As she wanted to continue on fighting robots with no limits, the speakers announced, "One minute left!", the girl was already feeling tired when she used her arms, she already knew she garnered an acceptable amount of villain points so she fought some more easier robots that were alone. She just shot whatever spherical object came out of her gun, a baseball, a cannonball, a small teacup in which she was confused on why it came out, another cannonball, and then a mannequin head that had a very anime-style with it's looks. She ran away afterwards and sat down somewhere that the robots couldn't see her. "Finally, I can just sit down and relax.", she said while having a small stool with a singing dog on it's design, making some kind of song out of the word. 'la'.

Kaichi barely had time to thank the girl who had given him a vial of what he assumed to be some sort of medicine before she flew off to attack the zero point bot . A small sip of what she gave him did in fact clear his head and steady his vision. One minute left huh? Better make it count. Since she had be kind enough to help him Kaichi made sure to pay it forward by assisting other students in the remaining time.

Evelyn realized the robot had froze, and in a single glance knew it was the zombie quirk. She was a serious threat to anything in her path, there wasn’t a doubt in her mind that she’d make it into the hero course. With one minute left, Evelyn wasn’t feeling the same anxiety and panic she’d been expecting. Maybe it was the fatigue finally shining through the adrenaline. She dropped to the ground, and felt the need to crash to her knees. The amount she had pushed her body that day hit her like a truck, and all she could do was shakily lift her hand to grab another vial off her belt. She downed the bottle, feeling much better. The vial had given her strength to notice a two pointer charging up its beams at her, and dodge out of the way. She flew towards its neck, taking it out the same way she did the rest of the bots. Man, her foot hurt.
“Aaaaannndd that’s time!” Present Mic shouted finally, all robots sunsequently powered down on the spot.
Recovery girl walked towards the main group of kids, carrying gummy bears in her hands. “Great job, everybody!” The old lady congratulated as she walked over to Evelyn first. “You’re all winners in my eyes,” she said, handing a few gummies to Evelyn.
“Wow, thanks!” She replied, giving recovery girl a smile.
“Yes, yes, don’t eat them too quickly, dear.” She advised before moving on to the next competitor. Each person she came to recieved a handful of gummies, any severely injured got a kiss. The storm had ended, and the calm set back in. Funny, Evelyn thought. That’s backwards. Woah, I’m dizzy. The edges of my vision went black, uh-oh. Evelyn lowered herself to her knees before promptly passing out. She really crashed hard when the adrenaline went away. The test was over.

Kayla had long since blacked out and with that a moment of pure blissful peace. Then the images, no visions, started again. They came to her easily as if the Eye were filling her in on an previous episode. Her eyes flickered open and she realized, IE already knew, that she was in the alleyway. Time will tell if she made it. She was only vaguely aware of a woman checking her for injuries. Recovery Girl. She couldn’t foscus on her at all so that’s all she got. She was also aware of Yosuke standing over her, both with her eyes and her visions. Jane was holding the core of the zero pointer as if that actually meant something, the zero-pointer was worthless and it turned out they didn’t include bravery and cooperation points. Such a shame, she would have included them. It’s not about the points, Kayla thought, as she lay there. It’s about the goal. Though she wondered, how she not known about the points, would she have brothered rescuing anyone? Of course you idiot, it’s a Superhero course, that what’s expected. The woman went away, after giving her some sort of gummy bear. She took it and eat it. Everything was calm. The test was over. Her temporary black out must have replenished some of her energy strangely enough, though she still felt the shaky effects of her adrenaline rush ebbing away, a strangely pleasant and unnerving sensation. Slowly, she stood up, flicking her dark brown away from her sweaty face as she turned toward Yosuke.

“Thank you,” she said to him, breathing hard. “I have no doubt they will take that into account. They have to. By the way, what’s your name?” She already knew but it was only pilote that you ask for someone’s name. The good thing about this is that she had an excuse not to look him in the eye, she was exhausted after all. “Might as well know.” She said, grinning a bit. God I am such a liar. She hated her Quirk sometimes. It was both a nuisance and dreadfully inconsistent, sometimes it worked wonders, able to sense secrets about people, and even show her what is going on outside her vision. Other times, it was like it was strained, only able to give her fragments. Like how she was virtually unaware of where Evelyn was throughout this entire test after they split up. Almost as if the infromation wasn’t there.

She leaned on the destroyed/shut off robot, closing her eyes for rest. Her “bow”, which was really a guanlet, lay heavy on her arm. She could if she wanted, call all the arrows back but the metal all around her. It’s a miracle no one was killed, the Eye told her, the arrows can pierce metal, skin would not last a chance against them. They will take points off for bringing what is essentially a lethal piece. That was fine. The most prestigious school in the world could afford to do such things. They trained superheroes after all, not viligantes.

Harry’s ear twitched when he heard that the test was over. He sighed and began to slowly walk towards the gate, berating himself for not doing better. His muscles shrank as he turned back to normal, blinking rapidly until he pulled a spare pair of glasses out of a case in his pocket and stuck them on. They always broke when he transformed, it was just another tedious reason he was slow to activate his quirk. Anyway, the test was over nothing left to do now but wait.

Patricia Dickinson
As the girl stood up and went towards the gates, a girl gave her a handful of gummy bears to eat. The cartoon character was certainly confused on why she gave her a handful of gummy bears but she still ate the red and yellow ones only. She just didn't like the flavor of green gummy bears. It always made her stomach churn when shebate the green gummy bears.
She proceeded to look back on the destruction she caused, a piano, some bowling balls lying around, some scorch marks on the ground. She was happy with what she did. All that destruction was certainly satisfying to deal but she remembered a person that she shot a bowling ball with, beast boy. She searched for the lion, wondering on where he could be. She saw him, transforming in what appears to be a small and fragile man, quite contrasting to his beast form. She popped a hole near him and asked, "Hey buddy, are you feeling better now? I'm sorry if I interrupted y'er battle there a bit with my bowling ball.", she said as she was quite sorry for the young man. "Wanna have a hot choco to cool you down for a bit? I can give you one over at the place I'm working if you like.", she suggested as she was hoping that the man wouldn't burst into a rush of anger.

Interacted With:
Yahhah Yahhah (wanna drink?)

Yosuke didn't know or care if he had enough points to get into U.A, he had seen interesting Quirks in action and learned one new way to use his own, though freezing wheels in place would admittedly have limited usage, and he didn't doubt that he could get in a lower ranked school after going through all that. The best part though was repaying the girl who helped him when he was in trouble.

He wasn't too surprised when Recovery Girl didn't use her Quirk on him as since he ended up getting a lot more injuries than he expected none of it was serious. Though her not healing the unconscious girl struck him as odd. Before he could ask about it though she came too and thanked him. "Don't mention it, I owed you one. My name? Yosuke and yours?"

Moeru stepped out of the shadows as he entered the clearing where all of the contestants gathered to hear the end result. An old, elderly lady who must have been recovery girl quickly checked him before stating "no injuries? Good work, because that's less for me!" The old woman then smiled at the pale faced bomber boy before going to other attendants. As she did his rounds, he noticed a girl who immediately fell to her knees, in the process dropping all of her healing gummies. Moeru walked over to the young competitor before squatting down, his hand outstretched with the gummies that he was given. He didn't exactly need them, but it seemed as though she did.

Interacted with:
Phoenix Feather Phoenix Feather

Yosuke didn't know or care if he had enough points to get into U.A, he had seen interesting Quirks in action and learned one new way to use his own, though freezing wheels in place would admittedly have limited usage, and he didn't doubt that he could get in a lower ranked school after going through all that. The best part though was repaying the girl who helped him when he was in trouble.

He wasn't too surprised when Recovery Girl didn't use her Quirk on him as since he ended up getting a lot more injuries than he expected none of it was serious. Though her not healing the unconscious girl struck him as odd. Before he could ask about it though she came too and thanked him. "Don't mention it, I owed you one. My name? Yosuke and yours?"
“Kayla,”. She said, smiling, clutching her burnt side. It stung furiously but nothing she couldn’t handle. “I think we should go.” She said, already heading toward the gate. She saw other students heading toward the gate as well. Moreau was checking on Evelyn who had passed out from the strain. I should make sure to meet with her later, that’s the best I can do. Nevertheless she found herself walking over to the two, still clutching her side. “She must have passed out from the strain. It’s been known to happen,” she said, directing her voice towards Moreau, “oh and thanks for the assist. Though you don’t seem the type to —- nevermind. Just thanks.” She finished as she bent down and checked on Evelyn.

“Kayla,”. She said, smiling, clutching her burnt side. It stung furiously but nothing she couldn’t handle. “I think we should go.” She said, already heading toward the gate. She saw other students heading toward the gate as well. Moreau was checking on Evelyn who had passed out from the strain. I should make sure to meet with her later, that’s the best I can do. Nevertheless she found herself walking over to the two, still clutching her side. “She must have passed out from the strain. It’s been known to happen,” she said, directing her voice towards Moreau, “oh and thanks for the assist. Though you don’t seem the type to —- nevermind. Just thanks.” She finished as she bent down and checked on Evelyn.

Moeru glanced over at the bow and arrow girl, who seemed to be a friend of the passed out chick. He tossed the gummy bear pouch slightly in the air before he tossed them next to Evelyn.
"I don't seem like the type to help? You're right, but this test has rescue points as well as points you get from the robots. I'm just doing what I need to do to pass this test. Isn't that the same for you, and her?" He couldn't figure out what female Robin hoods quirk was, which ultimately kind of annoyed him. He usually was able to at least have an educated guess after fighting with them once, but he still had no clue.

Moeru glanced over at the bow and arrow girl, who seemed to be a friend of the passed out chick. He tossed the gummy bear pouch slightly in the air before he tossed them next to Evelyn.
"I don't seem like the type to help? You're right, but this test has rescue points as well as points you get from the robots. I'm just doing what I need to do to pass this test. Isn't that the same for you, and her?" He couldn't figure out what female Robin hoods quirk was, which ultimately kind of annoyed him. He usually was able to at least have an educated guess after fighting with them once, but he still had no clue.
Kayla didn't go through the assumbtion of this being a nice guy at all, but he did have a point. She did do it mostly for the points, at least it seemed like that. Oh, the fun part was the annoyance at her Quirk. Good. He should keep guessing. She wasn't one to divulge that infromation and she thanked whatever was in charge of this bloody thing that she didn't have an obvious Quirk.
"Curious," she said, "how did you know about the rescue points?" Might as well give him a hint, it's more fun that way.

Dropping the remains of a final robot, Jane walks like before through the crowds and towards the exit of the field once more, the scent of burning and blood eminating from them yet other than the altered skin coloration there was not a scratch on her beneath layers of dried fluids, oil and dust. Her outfit on the otherhand had faired less well, the once pristine clothing now with several tears and fraying. The small woman did approach to check on her condition but she just walks past witha faint wave "You have others to deal with, give those to the next person instead" she did not need resources that could be used to help another, she might have already taken the damage so they did not need to but that was what her quirk allowed after all.

The others were celebrating or recieving treatments, there was nothing else for her there....she now only had to focus on her next steps, step up her efforts even further now the zero pointer had pushed her beyond, and without the others? she likely would not have been able to overcome it. That thought caused her brow to furrow in a annoyance, she needed to get better and overcome the one who took that test, and then the one created from that. She looks down to her hand and one of the gauntlets, she had not need to use it....a tool she does not wish to rely one, still having them gave her some sense of comfort. The test results would come in time so no need to focus on that for now, even if they somehow failed her it would only be a bump and simply mean her road would have slightly more opposition.

Speaking of which in the distant room the teachers were adjudicating the scores, reviewing the footage and giving there final scores. Her relentless and unslowing assault during the test had racked up a considerable amount of points just in Villian points..but what was more was the rescue points. Each action was seen to be taken with care of those around her, to cover the others without hesitation and putting her self in the way of danger with a unsettling frequency. Even several more subtle actions did not escape the more perceptive of the teachers....and while the personality and approach may need work, the rest were unnamous in the acceptance. The only realy area concern was the actual style she had been using during the conflict, targetting the vulnerable spots with frightening percision with a style having all the hallmarks of a far more lethal one if used against a living person, that combined with the family history had several more weary in their final judgements...some reluctantly so, especially when the true identity of the parents where raised,

Harry was in the middle of thinking about what he could’ve done better in the exam when his rampant thoughts were interrupted by a voice. It sounded familiar, but it took him a little bit to place who it belonged to. The crazy girl who’d thrown a bowling ball at him, he scratched the back of his neck at her offer. He wasn't mad, not really. Maybe a little annoyed, Harry was usually pretty careful not to get really and truly angry. He knew what could happen, not that he viewed himself like a ticking time bomb, he was just...careful. At least about anger, now the real step would be getting over his anxiety. "Well that's pretty generous of you" said Harry. Thinking it over, of course there was the inkling of doubt that he didn't know this girl and it could be a trap, but that didn't seem likely if she was applying for a hero course. "You don't have to, I'm not mad about the bowling ball, things tend to hurt less when I'm bigger" he said.

thefinalgirl thefinalgirl

Kayla didn't go through the assumbtion of this being a nice guy at all, but he did have a point. She did do it mostly for the points, at least it seemed like that. Oh, the fun part was the annoyance at her Quirk. Good. He should keep guessing. She wasn't one to divulge that infromation and she thanked whatever was in charge of this bloody thing that she didn't have an obvious Quirk.
"Curious," she said, "how did you know about the rescue points?" Might as well give him a hint, it's more fun that way.

"Huh, you got me there." He held up his phone from his pocket, showing an opened Reddit thread that was focused on the U.A entrance exam.
"The exams kinda been shared everywhere on info sites so I just found it out from here. Tons of older contestants review and compare past experiences, and eventually almost all of the rules are now available to the public. Of course, they have to switch it up so it's not too obvious every year. How the hell did you know if it wasn't from Reddit?" Now he was even more annoyed. He assumed maybe it was her quirk, so it could be something he hasn't figured out yet, like some sort of mental quirk.

"Huh, you got me there." He held up his phone from his pocket, showing an opened Reddit thread that was focused on the U.A entrance exam.
"The exams kinda been shared everywhere on info sites so I just found it out from here. Tons of older contestants review and compare past experiences, and eventually almost all of the rules are now available to the public. Of course, they have to switch it up so it's not too obvious every year. How the hell did you know if it wasn't from Reddit?" Now he was even more annoyed. He assumed maybe it was her quirk, so it could be something he hasn't figured out yet, like some sort of mental quirk.
"I have my ways. I didn't get it from Reddit, that's for sure." She says, smiling slyly, "let's just say I have good observation skills and leave it at that."
Good, keep him guessing. He already figured out it was a mental Quirk, just what exactly? Should she give him more hints? No, that wouldn't be any fun.

Yosuke wanted to ask Kayla about what she meant by taking him rescuing her into account but he didn't get the change due to her instead moving on to talk with the guy who had blown the robot leg up. Shrugging it off he wondered what else he could do before leaving the school.

Talking to his aunt was one option as he was kinda curious about getting in even if not doing so wouldn't be a disaster, but he was sure she would be busy. Besides that nothing really came to it, but just leaving after something like the entrance exam felt like an anticlimax. With no better idea he just sort wandered around to people watch.

"I have my ways. I didn't get it from Reddit, that's for sure." She says, smiling slyly, "let's just say I have good observation skills and leave it at that."
Good, keep him guessing. He already figured out it was a mental Quirk, just what exactly? Should she give him more hints? No, that wouldn't be any fun.
Yosuke wanted to ask Kayla about what she meant by taking him rescuing her into account but he didn't get the change due to her instead moving on to talk with the guy who had blown the robot leg up. Shrugging it off he wondered what else he could do before leaving the school.

Talking to his aunt was one option as he was kinda curious about getting in even if not doing so wouldn't be a disaster, but he was sure she would be busy. Besides that nothing really came to it, but just leaving after something like the entrance exam felt like an anticlimax. With no better idea he just sort wandered around to people watch.

"Hmph. Even though I told you how I got my info. Whatever, I think your boyfriend over there is a little lost." He pointed over to Yosuke who seemed at least relieved that it was over.
"Once they tally up the points, then we'll see who had the better information." Moeru then walked away from the two, looking over at Yosuke before passing him as well . He walked over to the results board, looking over to the zombie girl who was now just a few feet away from him. "I swear if we don't get extra points for that 0-point Bulllllshit." The young teen muttered to himself as he fixed his gaze back at the results board.

Evelyn’s eyes fluttered open as she finally came to. At first she couldn’t remember anything, but reality came back to her in pieces. UA. Entrance exam. Teamed up with girl named Kayla. Focused on rescue points instead of robots. Test is over.
Evelyn pushed herself back on to her knees, only then did she see Kayla standing over her, talking to two unknown boys to her. She noticed the bag of gummy bears next to her, then the ones strewn across the ground. She must’ve dropped them when she passed out, but she didn’t know where the new ones were from. She assumed they were from recovery girl, and put them in her pocked. She got onto her feet and helt a hand to her head. “That was a lot more strain on my wings then I’ve ever experienced.” She mumbled to no one in particular. Thoughts were still fuzzy, but returning. She could hear kayla and an unknown person talking about rescue points, but wasn’t thinking clearly enough to contribute to the conversation.

Evelyn’s eyes fluttered open as she finally came to. At first she couldn’t remember anything, but reality came back to her in pieces. UA. Entrance exam. Teamed up with girl named Kayla. Focused on rescue points instead of robots. Test is over.
Evelyn pushed herself back on to her knees, only then did she see Kayla standing over her, talking to two unknown boys to her. She noticed the bag of gummy bears next to her, then the ones strewn across the ground. She must’ve dropped them when she passed out, but she didn’t know where the new ones were from. She assumed they were from recovery girl, and put them in her pocked. She got onto her feet and helt a hand to her head. “That was a lot more strain on my wings then I’ve ever experienced.” She mumbled to no one in particular. Thoughts were still fuzzy, but returning. She could hear kayla and an unknown person talking about rescue points, but wasn’t thinking clearly enough to contribute to the conversation.
Asshole but that’s to be expected.
She looked to Evelyn.
“Oh good you’re awake.” She said, smiling down at her. “This may be the last time we see each other. I don’t think I made it. It was nice meeting you. Be seeing you. Hopefully.”
She walks away, looking back at Evelyn and smiling.

Last edited:
Asshole but that’s to be expected.
She looked to Evelyn.
“Oh good you’re awake.” She said, smiling down at her. “This may be the last time we see each other. I don’t think I made it. It was nice meeting you. Be seeing you. Hopefully.”
She walks away, looking back at Evelyn and smiling.
Evelyn shook her head at what Kayla said. Rescue points are over powered. Remember Deku? He passed the exam by saving one person’s life. You’ll be perfectly fine.” She said, completely confident in her words. To prove it, she looked at Kayla in the eyes. She knew they’d be fine.
——————————————————————​
Results
Place # - Name - Robot Points - Rescue Points - Total
#1 - Jane Delilah - 67 - 18 - 85
#2 - Evelyn Reymond - 32 - 45 - 77
#3 - Harry Grover - 58 - 14 - 72
#4 - (unimportant person)
#5 - Patricia Dickinson - 53 - 15 - 68
#6 - (unimportant person)
#7 - Moeru Kodemo - 45 - 20 - 65
#9 - (unimportant person)
#10 - (unimportant person)
#11 - Narumi Kaichi - 46 - 15 - 61
#12 - Takeo Oshiro - 56 - 4 - 60
#13 - (unimportant person)
#14 - Kayla Burmur - 12 - 45 - 57
#15 - (unimportant person)
# 16 - Yosuke Kabuto - 34 - 27 - 51
#17 - (unimportant person)
#18 - (unimportant person)
#19 - (unimportant person)
#20 - (unimportant person)
(Nobody cares who’s below)

Kayla didn't really need to look at the score board, but she did anyway. At least I'm in the top twenty. That jerk Moeru was ahead of her though, and that actually pissed her off. The last thing that bastard needs in an ego-boost. Then again he might not care enough to even get an ego boost. The robot points were far lower than she caculated though and that bothered her. Time will tell if she is accepted. Though the Eye was confident. Even though she wasn't exactly high on the board, she still scored an impressive amount of rescue points. She couldn't help but smile a bit.

"14th place, but at least I am in the top twenty." She looked at Eveyln, the smile still on her face. "See you in class, Evelyn."
(Makes me wonder what would happen if no one bothered to actually do anything in the test and he was a PC, will he still pass?)

Last edited:
Harry looked at the girl and realized that he was probably missing the results of the exam. He waved at her, "sorry, gotta go, I'll see you around. Have a nice day" he said. Running off towards the gate and stopped when the large group of people came into sight. He walked forward trying his best to read the result, he stopped in his tracks once he could. The skinny boy's jaw flew open and his eyes widened. THIRD! Harry had never even imagined doing that well. I guess I am a lot stronger than I thought. Said Harry mentally, he wondered who the first and second place people had been. It was hard to tell by looks but it was probably one of the people that had hung around the no pointer. That would make sense, but he'd never clapped eyes on anyone doing that impressively. He shook his head, Harry should honestly be proud of how amazingly he'd done, but he couldn't allow himself to get distracted and lose sight of his goals. He happily walked away going home to study and make sure he was ready for when school started.

Alright Eye, time for you to rest, Kayla thought as she walked toward her apartment, any further and she will start getting a migraine. She felt the Eye close and just like that, she was just as Quirkless as a normal girl. I need to see my dealer. They need to know that I made the top twenty. And that their arrows greatly helped. Even if it was techianically cheating. She remembered the amount of money she had to save up to get those arrows, that combined with the insane amount of pratice needed to shoot them. The first thing the Eye had told her was that the arena will feature robots. That was all. No rescue points, nothing of the sort. And it paid off. She walked up to her room, past the usual drunken agrument between Mary and Joseph, and was utterly glad she wasn't privy to the entire thing as she normally is. She walked in and closed the door, throwing the keys into a nearby counter when her Eye suddenly opened and she was privy to everything. The drunken fight between Mary and Joesph, the two young ones engaging in cardinal pleasure, a kid tagging a wall, the landlady snorting in some cigarrate, and the man waiting for her in a seat, acting as if he owned the place.

"You shouldn't break in like that, Lucian. Don't bother saying anything, I already know why you're here. You can tell your employer that I got in."
Lucian smiles a bit under his hood, she couldn't see it with her normal vison but the Eye did that for her.
"Good," he says, " you know what you must do, correct?"
"Quite frankly ---"
"Quite frankly what? Our items got you in, so you must do what we tell you to do."
"I don't have to do anything...."
"Kayla, Kayla, Kayla .....you dissappoint me gravely." Suddenly in the blink of an eye, he was in her face, grabing her chin. Speed quirk. "Honestly if it weren't for your past self, I would have killed you by now."
"You keep claiming you knew me .... yet you hide your thoughts from me ..... and refuse to even tell me my real name."
"Your real name is not important. Your Quirk is." Lucian looks upon her through his hood. "Hone your skills. Tell no one about this little arrangement."
He makes to get out, then turns toward her.
"We will supply the support items if needed. But excercise caution. The UA doesn't take kindly to lethal support items."
And with that, he vanishes.
Kayla takes a look at the spot where he vanished, then sighs, and goes to bed. What did I get myself into?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back