• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia - A New Generation [OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Kayla walks toward the gate, eying Evelyn, her heartbeat starting to calm down. She was taking it better than her “friend” had. She felt a surge of confidence surge through her bloodstream at that thought. Maybe this was a better idea. It’s better than going at it alone. For once the voice of the Eye was silent. They can win, she knew it. And if they failed? Well at least they had a chance and that’s all that mattered, right? Still that sense of dread was still there, even as she leaned in and whispered in Evelyn’s ear. “Rescue points. They reward rescue points. That’s the secret point system.”
Why did she tell her that? Now she is going to compete with her for the points!

Evelyn’s eyes lit up. With the chatter of the competitors around them, somebody would really have to strain to hear the two. “That’s perfect! We can be like a team, surely they’ll recognize teamwork! My wings are strong enough to lift other people, even if it looks a little dumb I can fly us over rooftops, and you can help be our lookout for people who need help! I can’t imagine they’d only award points to you or I, considering it’s a combined effort. Principal Nezu’s smart enough to recognize the two as a team, and to understand that a huge part of being a hero is teamwork.
(Actual trial is gonna start very soon, fair warning)

Kayla smiles.
“That’s a great idea. You lift me up. I use my Sight to see who is in trouble.” I need to pass this Trial. I don’t know why my Eye lead me here. But it has to be for a reason, right? Hopefully what she says about teamwork will pay off. After all, superhero’s are about teamwork. Damn her heart was pounding franatically in her chest, so hard it threatened to burst through. She could feel sweat bead her brow and her fist clench. It’s going to start soon. The Eye was already branching, mapping out the area perhaps prematurely. One of the advantages of the Eye is that she would know the area like the back of her hand. And would know where each robot is. They can easily avoid them. And if they were lucky, she might even know the weak points of the robots.

Last edited:
Jane rises from her seat in a single smooth motion as she turns to leave, her entire posture is one of readiness and purpose with blue of her eyes almost burning as she marches out and places each step with precision. Time to see what types of people have the notion to become heroes, a eye moves to the the various people around each with a dream for their idea of a heroic future just from being able to take the test, yet so many of those dreams are about to be crushed as they are subjected to the pressures of reality.

Her eye moves across to a few more students idly wondering if any actually have them would have the ability to make there dreams survive if that should happen, if they have the potential for a true hero then its a certainty regardless of this tests outcome...If they have the will and conviction…...but even know she can see the warning signs in so many others.

Fakers, Shams, False Heroes...even if they pass their focus would be seeking fame or glory, polluting the well of society….She notices her hand clenched tight at this point, and slowly unfurls it….no, time for that could be later, for now it's time to walk the path, to show them and *her* why she's going to rightfully claim the title of a true hero.

As she finally arrives at the gate she looks down to her hands again, sliding on two gloves from pack on her rear and flexing her fingers slowly. While she refused to resort to them for her own benefit, there were circumstances when it would be acceptable. So for now she stands ready infront of the large gate, with the rest.....from the small amounts of chatter overheard there didnt seem any others who understood what this really test was or even how to treat it....that is if those in charge had the sense to test for heroes.

If they wanted us to destroy some robots then fine. She'd gladly do so.
It's not like she had anything to worry about. She already knew how to fight from years of growing up on the streets. Fighting villains.
A few robots were irrelevant. Her quirk was also quite powerful. She could generate and control mass amounts of ice.

Finally! He thought Present Mic would never stop talkin.. It's not that he was considered a bad listener be he was to eager to contain himself anymore. Kaichi felt a weird mix of excitement and nervousness like he was tracking the peak of a big drop on a roller coaster. Only this feeling was even greater. This was deciding his future. All his pent up energy would be devoted to this, and he could tell by the faces of the other student headed in the same direction that a lot of them mist feel the same. There was quite a few with a look of smug arrogance as well. Jeez, was it normal to be put of by someone else's confidence or was he simply insecure? Whatever, this was no time to get green with envy. He smiled a little at his own little internal monologue quip. It kinda made him feel better.

Finally it was about to begin, this was Yosuke's chance to follow in the footsteps of the people he had admired his entire life. Even if he failed the practical exam having done well in the written part would make it easier to get into a lower ranked hero school and he honestly had no real desire to reach the top, as long as he could be a hero. Of course he still hoped to pass.

As he made his way to the gate Yosukee couldn't help but check out the other students and wonder how many had quirks that were more offense based than his Arm Shield was, since they technically were the real opposition. On the other hand he also believed that if he saw any of them in serious trouble he was probably one of the people best suited to defend them, even if it was just briefly.

The entrance gates silently slid open, and the few perceptive enough to notice were hesitant to go through. They weren't instructed to, so...
Evelyn gestured for Kayla to come with her to the gate. "The research I did told me we can start as soon as the gates open, there's no count down. Let's run and get a head start, shall we?" She said, having already shoved her way to the front of the crowd and through the gates.
A small number of students had followed them, but the majority was unsure, and therefore afraid they'd be disqualified.
"Well, what are you all standing around for? The gates are open! There's no countdown in a real battle!" Present Mic announced, holding his hand up. With this, the mob pushed their way through the gate.
Evelyn shifted from running to flying, which proved to be much less train. She maneuvered herself to be above Kayla's head, where she held down her arms for her. "Grab on to my arms, and I'll grab yours!" She shouted over the noise. The robots were still a ways away, most of them were at the end of the entrance alleyway. They were still a ways ahead of the main mass, though testers with speed quirks had caught up and passed them.

The entrance gates silently slid open, and the few perceptive enough to notice were hesitant to go through. They weren't instructed to, so...
Evelyn gestured for Kayla to come with her to the gate. "The research I did told me we can start as soon as the gates open, there's no count down. Let's run and get a head start, shall we?" She said, having already shoved her way to the front of the crowd and through the gates.
A small number of students had followed them, but the majority was unsure, and therefore afraid they'd be disqualified.
"Well, what are you all standing around for? The gates are open! There's no countdown in a real battle!" Present Mic announced, holding his hand up. With this, the mob pushed their way through the gate.
Evelyn shifted from running to flying, which proved to be much less train. She maneuvered herself to be above Kayla's head, where she held down her arms for her. "Grab on to my arms, and I'll grab yours!" She shouted over the noise. The robots were still a ways away, most of them were at the end of the entrance alleyway. They were still a ways ahead of the main mass, though testers with speed quirks had caught up and passed them.
Kayla grabs Eveyln’s arm almost immediately, dashing toward her with quick speed. She didn’t have the speed Quirk like so many other testers but her agility training was paying off. “There are robots at the entrance, they are away from the main mass!” She shouted as she grabbed onto Evelyn’s arms. “Let’s hope there’s someone that needs rescuing!”

Kayla grabs Eveyln’s arm almost immediately, dashing toward her with quick speed. She didn’t have the speed Quirk like so many other testers but her agility training was paying off. “There are robots at the entrance, they are away from the main mass!” She shouted as she grabbed onto Evelyn’s arms. “Let’s hope there’s someone that needs rescuing!”
Evelyn nodded in confirmation. "Fair warning, fast altitude increase coming up!" She said, before tightening her grip. She beat down with her wings twice to get them above most rooftops. "You're my GPS here, where to?" She asked, already moving towards what robots she could see.

Evelyn nodded in confirmation. "Fair warning, fast altitude increase coming up!" She said, before tightening her grip. She beat down with her wings twice to get them above most rooftops. "You're my GPS here, where to?" She asked, already moving towards what robots she could see.
Kayla expands her eye and looks around with it, looking for anyone who might need rescuing. The Eye expands out to encompass the entirety of the arena. Almost all at once she is bombarded with images of people fighting and already scoring points. Come on, who needs rescuing!? (Just pointing out that my Quirk is useless if I don’t get any infromation.)

As the Exam finally begun, Kaichi sprinted off to find one of their targets. Even with his small head start amongst the others who didn't hesitate to begin he still fell behind a bit due to his lack of speed. No time to get hung up on that though, he had to get as many points as possible. As students began spreading out to find targets to take down he came across a two pointer. These machine may be large, but in all honesty they were simple in a way, had to give these students a fighting chance of course. Precise shots to the weakest points would easily take it down. Kaichi charged forward a shot out the thin high pressure blast of water, effectively cutting through the metal and wires. Keeping up the high water pressure was more difficult though, he'd have to be careful and conserve his energy. "Whoa!" Kaichi dived to the side, narrowly dodging a severed robot piece.

(Feel free to decide what NPCs are doing if there aren’t any struggling PCs)
“Nothin’ at the moment, huh?” She figured, picking up the speed to fly over the mosh pit. “How about we split up for a bit and just mess around for a bit? Give me a loud whistle if we need to swoop somewhere.” Evelyn instructed, setting Kayla down behind a one pointer.
Without the wheight, Evelyn was now much faster and more agile. She quickly began zipping around the place, relying on the strength in her wings to propel a kick into their ‘neck’ joints. They were fairly unprotected, and did well to cut off the connection from the mainframe, apparently in the body of the robot, and the laser that comes out of their eyes.
1, 3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2...
Evelyn made sure to do as much math in her head. She also made a point to look out for non-spacially aware test takers. There were about three that she repeatedly picked up and placed out of the way of another robot blast. “I’m not here to watch you get blasted to pieces!” She would scold them each time, though with different phrases. All the while she listened out for Kayla’s signal that someone was in grave danger.

Last edited:
(Feel free to decide what NPCs are doing if there aren’t any struggling PCs)
“Nothin’ at the moment, huh?” She figured, picking up the speed to fly over the mosh pit. “How about we split up for a bit and just mess around for a bit? Give me a loud whistle if we need to swoop somewhere.” Evelyn instructed, setting Kayla down behind a one pointer.
Without the wheight, Evelyn was now much faster and more agile. She quickly began zipping around the place, relying on the strength in her wings to propel a kick into their ‘neck’ joints. They were fairly unprotected, and did well to cut off the connection from the mainframe, apparently in the body of the robot, and the laser that comes out of their eyes.
1, 3, 2, 2, 2, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2...
Evelyn made sure to do as much math in her head. She also made a point to look out for non-spacially aware test takers. There were about three that she repeatedly picked up and placed out of the way of another robot blast. “I’m not here to watch you get blasted to pieces!” She would scold them each time, though with different phrases. All the while she listened out for Kayla’s signal that someone was in grave danger.
Kayla knew this was going to happen even without her Eye suppling the infromation. So she set off, almost immediately climbing a building to get an vantage point. All the while getting infromation, so this robots do have weak points: She takes out her guanlet and puts it on, and aims at the few of the robots, and fires. A couple of arrows miss their targets but a couple hit the weak points and disable the robots, causing them to fall to the ground lifeless. That’s a point for her, thank goodness she had the foresight to bring in support items. Meanwhile she was scanning the environment when she found one. A girl was so busy fighting the robot she didn’t notice another one charging up its laser eyes and coindentially it happened to have its back turned toward Kayla. Hoisting herself up, Kayla immediately jumps onto the robot and jams an arrow into its eyes. It flares a bit as it is blinded and starts to tumble just as Kayla parkours off of the robot and down onto the ground, breaking into a roll instinctively. The young man she rescued looks at her atonished. “Your welcome!” She tells, flicking her hair away from her face as she dashed off to the next unfortunate. It is as she is doing this that she hears a scream and at the same time gets an image of a young woman buried by rumble. Shit! “Evelyn I might need your help with this!” She yells as she runs towards the girl!

(This is confusing now)
Evelyn’s ear perked when she heard her name called. It was far enough away that she wasn’t positive if it was Kayla or not, but she might as well try. She flew herself over to Kayla. Realizing that she seemed to be looking for her, she held down her arms for Kayla to grab on. “Where are they?” She asked, prepared to over work her wings even more. Her wings were about as tired as if a cross-country runner were to be sprinting this whole time. She had never focused on speed travel before, rather hovering slightly above ground for an easy workout while in line. This would definitely need to be something she works on, as rescue missions often have time limits.

The gates had barely cracked open when Jane had already dashed through the slim crack and into the city itself, the still form springing into motion at remarkable speed to the point by the time the others had reacted she was already embedding a elbow at the neck of a robot blasting it clear off and down the street before pushing off with her legs and springing to the next. With an unnatural display of strength, speed and technique, not pausing for a moment as she creates a scene that draws even more to her as she racks up the points, making use of every part of her body with punches, kicks, elbows, knees....heck even a headbutt and hip strike before throwing one into another with its own force.

Strangely enough though once new arrivals come to the area, she can also be seen instead resorting to debilitrating strikes as some robots attempt to get sneak attacks on unsuspecting students with the offending limb being torn away leaving a easyier kill...yet refusing to do so herself should the person already be fighting it. The same could be said for falling rubble, leaping to the air before launching a powerful kick to blast the stone and debris into unsuspecting automations, or another to sweap away trapped individuals out of the way if slightly more in efficency than care. Even those burried she notices are quickly freed with movements turning the restraining weight into ammunition against more of the metal forms that arive. Throughout all of this she has yet to speak a word, a wind of destruction yet at the same time saving those around her.....though perhaps more subtlely than the other students would expect, with her actions to many seeming more focused on the former destruction than anything else...some even accusing her of attacking them when she knocked them free of danger, though some may later be confused when they looked back on the situation as a whole.

She had not slowed down, not had she actually been seriously hit but some around could swear they heard a bone breaking here and there....as well as a smell of blood upon her hands where she striked yet no visible injury present.....which lead some to believe she had infact been attacking other students.

(This is confusing now)
Evelyn’s ear perked when she heard her name called. It was far enough away that she wasn’t positive if it was Kayla or not, but she might as well try. She flew herself over to Kayla. Realizing that she seemed to be looking for her, she held down her arms for Kayla to grab on. “Where are they?” She asked, prepared to over work her wings even more. Her wings were about as tired as if a cross-country runner were to be sprinting this whole time. She had never focused on speed travel before, rather hovering slightly above ground for an easy workout while in line. This would definitely need to be something she works on, as rescue missions often have time limits.
Kayla gives her no answer just dashes off in the direction of the trapped woman, knowing that Evelyn would follow. The woman was there, trapped under rumble. Problem was: A robot was there also. It trained its eyes on them, prepared to blast. This came as no surprise to Kayla as she had already seen the robot. So she immediately while running shot an arrow at it, blinding it as she raced toward the rubble. “Help me get this off!”
(What’s so confusing?)

Harry had been quiet throughout the stay in the auditorium, simply tapping his table in a fidgety way to entertain himself through Present Mic's speech. Now that hero liked to talk. He'd been silently looking around at the other applicants they all either looked like they knew what they were doing or like they were just as nervous as he was. The shrimpy boy felt queasy as they gathered at the starting gates. A nervous sweat beaded down his face as the gates open and he hesitated before rushing in. He was hesitant to activate Wildside, he knew it'd be nessecary but he always hesitated to activate his quirk. Until he separated himself from the group and stood as a robot charged forward, Harry stood his ground and clenched his fist. He breathed a big breath of air in before his body grew taller and wider as his muscles filled out. A feral roar escaped his mouth as Harry(in his Wildside form), slowly lifted the robot off the ground. He gritted his teeth as he slammed it into the ground smashing it to rubble. Harry caught his breath, I'm a lot stronger than I thought. Exclaimed Harry mentally examining his palm. He pinched his temple and shook his head. Remember, don't lose your cool. There's no way I'll pass if I lose focus. Came the heavily rehearsed line in Harry's head. He sniffed the air and picked up a few more robots. The Wildside form added some more confidence to the normally flustered Harry Grover as he ran off towards the smell of metal and smoke.

Yosuke made his way through the gate a few seconds after the students he had noticed during the explanation by Present Mic, and decided to look around for a robot no one was fighting yet. As he did so he spotted one student who looked like a grizzly bear easily dealing with a three-pointer and so he decided to go somewhere else. Eventually he came across an one-pointer that had several fights happening around it, including the kappa seemingly finishing off his opponent, but wasn't being fought itself. As he approached it he activated his quirk on both of his forearms and hands, something that turned out to be a good thing cause the instant he got in range the robot swung it arm at him.

He was able to block it in time, though it was close, luckily his shields held out easily. Deciding to switch tactics he went on the offensive himself as he punched the robot with his right arm. Thanks to his shield energy he was able to punch hard enough to dent the metal but didn't do much more damage than that.

Realizing that at this rate he wouldn't win Yosuke repositioned himself and while blocking another attack with his left arm punched at the inside of the robot's arm joint hoping to break it off. Naturally one punch wasn't enough but after three more the arm broke off. Unfortunately while he was distracted by his succes the robot managed to punch him in the chest with its other arm.

Patricia Dickinson

As Patricia was listening to the speech in the auditorium, she was getting impatient. Tapping her feet to the ground, slightly clobbering in her spot as she wanted to get to the entrance exam. Her mind was in a rush, as her power was slightly affecting the area. After the speech was over, Patricia was led to the area of the entrance exam. It was a sort-of city area as to mimic a city setting when fighting whatever enemies they spawn to test the applicant's power in being a hero. The girl was slightly giddy as she was ready to throw bombs and make explosions as big as they can. 'Well, if I can beat a big robot. Then I'll be proud of myself!', she thought as she readied herself for the big brawl that was brewing.

When the gates opened, Patricia used a black hole to teleport herself much farther than the students who were fighting the first few robots in the front. She spotted a lone one, standing while not being targeted by the other students. She smiled and proceeded to blow her whistle. A big piano fell on it as she cackled while other robots noticed her, the robot who had a piano fell on it had been destroyed. The real fight had begun for her, she proceeded to shoot a bowling ball from her toy pistol and threw a small bomb walking towards the enemy. "Boom goes the bomb!", it detonated within a group of 3 students who were fighting a robot while she shed a tear in her eye as she fought with laughter. As she was laughing, another robot almost tried to smash her head in. Luckily, she dodged in time to her small hole and gave it a good baseball bat to it's face after she popped out of it. "Wham! Right in the kisser.", she said in a joyful tone.

A civilian seemed to be in danger, she wondered that if she saved that person could give her points. She ran as quick as she can while trying to avoid the robots and grabbed the civilian. She proceeded to protect them and led them to a safe place where no robot could access. She ran off once more to fight the hordes of enemies. She saw a lion running in the battlefield, she thought it was another enemy so she shot projectiles at it as well.

Interacted With:
Yahhah Yahhah (ooo a lion)

Moeru quietly yawned as his hand covered his mouth, his emotionless eyes burrowed into Present Mic as the brain of the young teen was already far gone from whatever the professor talked about. The rules were already common known to anyone who went to middle school, meaning Moeru didn't have to listen to this drone. He gave a small victory sigh as all of the students bundled up toward the gate. He looked around for a slight second, his still emotionless eyes analyzed the others around him. However, they suddenly lit up as the gate opened, and the boy heard a loud whirring noise as a young girl zoomed off, being followed by several other students, some even exceeding her speed. Moeru continued to run toward his preferred direction, northeast,until the students started to group off for the robots that first appeared. Moeru looked further down the street, spotting a student that was going for a robot worth 2 points. Before they could even get their hands on the robot, Moeru sprinted up, tapping the robot before a brutal BOOM echoed through the city, the robot being annihilated into a metal husk. Moeru started to use his quirk in a Bakugo-esque manner, using the carbon to emit explosions to propel his body around, his determined gaze in pursuit of more androids.

As Yosuke recovered from getting the wind knocked out of him he wished not for the first time he could have had inherited one of his parents' quirks, his mother would have destroyed that robot in just one punch while his father's forcefield could have protected his whole body.

Despite being distracted he still managed to block the next punch with his left arm though it also grazed the unshielded part of his right arm. Noticing some wires sticking out from where the detached arm used to be connected Yosuke grabbed them and pulled them out hoping to disable the robot like that. It seemed to have done the trick as the robot shut down.

As he set out to look for either another one-pointer or some student who needed help, he noticed a girl with a very unusual quirk. She had turned her hands into what he assumed were T-Rex heads and was using them to bite a different looking robot than the one he just fought to pieces. While that was interesting the sound of an explosion grabbed his attention and he rushed to where it came in case anyone was injured.

Evelyn understood Kayla easily when she simply took of in a direction. She flew after her teammate, and watched in awe as she instantly shot an arrow at the robot’s eye. She nodded and gave an affirmative “hm.” When Kayla asked her assistance in lifting the rubble. She again relied on her wings to do the hard part. Before making her way to the trapped girl, she threw a large rock in the way if the robot’s wheel. In less than a second Evelyn was upon the girl, and lifted the rubble off her. Her arms really did no work, rather her naturally unnaturally strong phoenix wings did the lifting.
“Their necks are weak,” she decided to say to Kayla, though the trapped girl could hear as well. She had made an early friend, and those don’t always come easily to Evelyn. She’d be really bummed out if Kayla didn’t make it into whatever course Evelyn did. She hoisted the girl onto her feet once the rubble had been cleared, where she briefly dusted off her clothes. “Thank you two so much,” she said, giving a short bow before running off. Evelyn nodded at Kayla, signaling the robot was hers for the taking. From there, Evelyn continued off. 29 robot points. Unknown rescue points, but a lot nonetheless. Katsuki Bakugo ended in first place with seventy points during his year, and was first in the sports festival that same year. If this is a precursor for more to come, boy was she ready.
——————————————————————————​
Principal Nezu sat in his chair, staring at his screens. Surrounding him were various teachers, namely the teacher who would be teaching the best of the best here. Mei Kohara, well known for forever confusing new enemies as to what her quirk is. She uses her equipment so well that it’s often mistook as her quirk being water manipulation. Mei leaned closer to one screen, and pointed. “You’re not taking points off for that, right?” She asked the principal.
“While it is uncommon for students to work together, we have seen it before.” Came the soft-toned reply.
“No, I mean, clearly she knows about rescue points. Is that a disqualification?” She explained.
“Oh, no, that’s clearly the brunette’s quirk. However, the ginger didn’t befriend her because of the quirk.”
“How do you know that? None of us were near enough to hear their conversation.”
“Oh, I can tell. But, we can save that for later.”
Mei met out a sigh. “Well, there are certainly a lot of promising young heroes here. Of course Jane’s oblierating robot after robot, and saving people along the way. It’s definitely nice to see her here, even though she was put in through recommendations.”
“Indeed. The boy here,” Principal Nezu pointed at one of the monitors depicting a large, muscular beast who was picking up and throwing around robots, “Is clearly concentrating hard on keeping his quirk contained. We’ve seen previous years with similar alter-ego quirks go completely haywire. Good to see that.”
That’s when a bowling ball was shot directly at him.

“What? Who even-?” Mei’s eyes flickered from screen to screen, as the camera facing the beast wasn’t at an angle that showed his attacker.
“Camera 2-F.” Principal Nezu replied, where the attacker could be seen.
“Wow her eyes are creepy.”
“That’s her quirk, am I creepy to you?”
“No, you’re just adorable.”
“I see.”
Mei Kohara picked up a walkie-talkie and held down the button. “Code 23.” She spoke into the microphone, and released the button. From up on his podium, Present Mic cleared his voice.
“Please, try not to attack your fellow competitors!” He announced simply.
“That must be a disqualification, she deliberately fired at him!”
“Jane is deliberately hitting her competition out of the way of robot blasts.”
“That’s different. Look at her eyes, even in their cartoon form they’re out to kill!”
“It could have been a misunderstanding, she may have thought he was a special target.”
“Present Mic made it very clear in his speech that the targets are all robots, you have to be a very special kind of stu-“
“Now now, this isn’t what matters. What matters is how she responds to the announcement.”
Ms. Hokara let out a sigh of defeat, knowing he was right.
(Long one but important oof. Also the confusing part was where I took a long time to write a reply, you replied after I started writing it but before I posted it, I edited my reply to fit yours, then your reply after that addressed the unedited version. But it’s sorted out now.”

While the other teachers were discussing the two girls working together and the girl attacking other students Kana's attention was on Yosuke, so far she was disappointed with how her cousin was doing. If he used his quirk more intelligently he could have taken that one point bot down much faster. "I just hope Yosuke steps up his game, he still only has one point."

Speaking of Yosuke he was thinking the same thing and felt like he missed something obvious during his battle. As he continued towards the explosion he realized how he could do better when he saw someone using energy spikes to take out the wheel of an one pointer.

He got the change to try out his idea when he noticed a villain bot sneaking up behind someone already in a fight. He dropped to the ground and crawled toward his target. When he was close enough he pressed his shielded arm against the robot's wheel, instantly removing the kinetic energy from it and causing it to fall over. As a result the bullets form gun arm completely missed their target.

He climbed on top of the prone robot's chest and after covering his right hand in shield energy punched it in the "eye" until it caved in and he could pull the wires out of it's head.

Patricia Dickinson
The girl shot her bowling ball as it landed on the beast, "Of course you know, this means war!", she said as she started to cackle. An announcement was made on the speaker, "Please, try not to attack your fellow competitors!", Present Mic said as Patricia became as pale as snow. She didn't want to get points removed from her little thing that she did. She jumped in her hole and popped out near the beast, "Uh, hey there. Sorry for the bowling ball. I'll give you a free coupon for compensation on my part.", she did a little dance that she tried to make the beast less mad at her. The coupon flew and landed on the beast's nose while she teleported out of the scene. The girl was sorry for the incident but she continued on fighting the robots.
She spotted a big robot that she remembered was worth three points. She started to signal air bombs in the form of small bombs flying small airplanes that were targeted to the robot, "Bombs away!", it damaged the robot but it was not enough to kill it. She blew a whistle as a huge elephant fell on it, "Look out below!", damaging the robot even further. Patricia readied her defense mechanism from her arms and shouted, "Argus Agony!", a sudden laser was charging up within the top hat of hers and fired away multiple shots of laser, finishing off the robot. Some students looked at her in terror as she went on slaying robots left and right with her bombs, bats, and pianos. She looked back at them with a smile on her face and a cackle. If she were not to be passing, then at least it was a great stress reliever since her work as a barista was getting on her nerves.
Interacted With:
Yahhah Yahhah (oof sorry)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back