• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom My Hero Academia - A New Generation [OPEN]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Patricia Dickinson
The girl was finished packing for her things that she would bring to her new academy's dorm. She had Andy Anvil roaming, trying to help her with the packing of her things, "Hey boss, where do ya' put this?", it asked as it had already packed 3 cases full of clothes and replacement parts for her arms. "Near the black one, I'll use it later.", she said as she lazily sat down while sipping some orange juice. It was the day when the semester would start, it was still early in the morning when she finished packing and had finished readying herself for the day.
The girl said her farewell's to her uncle and proceeded to go to the academy by herself. She had Andy carry some cases while she had a backpack strapped to herself. Patricia had finally arrived to her destination, U.A. She looked at the academy and admired it from a distance. She was curious on where her classroom was, she went exploring as she stored her cases and Andy in the pocket hole. She found her class, 1A, with a bunch of students chattering within the room. She also wondered where the dorms were as she had directory for the school campus. It wasn't really as important since she could just explore the whole university by herself.

Seraphina Palmer

"Sera! You're going to be late!"

"Just finished packing the condenser!" Sera called down the stairs as she closed a foam padded box, before zipping around the room and tossing the last few articles of clothing into her suitcase. "Have you seen my headphones?"

"Did you put them away like I told you too?"

"Nope! So... on the couch! Thanks!" With that matter resolved she zipped up her luggage and shoved both it and the box out the room before dashing back to grab her backpack and dragging everything downstairs.

Popping into the living room Sera found her mom already by the front door in her gym clothes. "Do you have everything packed?" The woman asked over her shoulder, checking her hair in the hallway mirror.

"Yep!" Sera chirped, ducking into the kitchen to grab a bagel. "Who you coaching today?"

"A new client. Some guy up in the Azabu neighborhood."

"Ooooh! A richy! Is he hot too?"

Her mother rolled her eyes at the teasing. "Yes... but he's married. And I'm actually working with his kids."

Snagging her headphones off the couch, Sera joined her mom at the door, bumping their hips together. "Are they hot?" she asked, wiggling her eyebrows, only to get a deadpan look in return.

"Didn't know you were into eight year olds?"

"Eight? Who hires a fitness coach for eight year olds..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The car pulled up in front of the school and Sera opened the door to get out when her mom caught her by the arm. "Sera, are... are you sure about this?" she all but whispered, hold on to her daughter as if she would float away if she let go. "I mean, being a hero is a dangerous profession, and after what happened back in the states I... I don't..."

"Mom, it's okay." Sera told her softly, gently removing her mom's hands and holding them in her own. "I'm not the same little girl anymore. I'm strong enough protect myself now. More importantly, I'm strong enough to protect others too. What was it that guy in the comics would always say? With great power..."

"...comes great responsibility." Her mother finished. She wasn't completely convinced but still she loosened her grip on the fingers entwined in hers. "Alright, but if you ever feel like it's too much or that your in danger call me."

"I will." Sera promised, leaning in and giving her a kiss on the cheek. "I'll be calling you for more positive things too. Love you."

Climbing out of the car Sera retrieved her luggage and waved as her mom drove away. Once the car was out sight she turned and began making her way to the school. Was she sure about this? Was she sure that she wanted to save live? To be someone who other could look up to and be inspired to make a difference? She had never been more sure about anything in her life.

Walking through the crowds, Sera actually stood out quiet a bit. The american girl's blonde hair and height made her easy to spot in a group, and the tattoos that peppered her skin drew attention, not to mention her fairly revealing backless tank top. She could practically feel the eyes glued to her as she made her way across the school grounds. She didn't hate the attention, in fact she found it rather flattering, but one day she hoped that people would pay more attention to her words and actions than her body and curves, as attractive as they were.

Sera's focus however was on a boy up ahead who had just gotten shoulder checked by another. As she got closer she noticed that rather than making sure that he was alright most people were either berating him or ignoring him. Well that just wouldn't do. "Wow, that looked like a pretty solid hit!" the literally bright eyed girl called out to the boy as she approached. "You okay there?"

Yahhah Yahhah & anyone else who's still around.

With Kanna's help Yosuke's group had no issue finding the 1A building though the fact Yosuke's room was on the fifth floor was a bit of annoying. Still the elevator was easily big enough to fit most of his stuff in one go, though his desk would have to go up on a second trip. After the first trip Kanna excused herself and left to actually go see how things were going in the 1B building, Yosuke's father joining her to pick up the unassembled desk still downstairs.

Not wanting to waste time Yosuke and Hikaru started on decorating his room with Yosuke putting up a poster of All Might while his mother hung up curtains. Before long his father was back on the fifth floor and dragged two cardboard boxes into the room.

Last edited:
Jane looks around the far smaller room for a moment before back to her cases, With her personal belongings from home she would need to get creative if all of this was going to fit and so after a few moments she pulls out a sketchpad and sits to work out the puzzle puzzle with a plan of the room, taking measurements of each wall and adding them in labels as she crunches the numbers. After several moments she looks to the paper and starts to get to work, as small truck pulls up outside carring similar cases with considerable effort.

Firstly she starts by covering the walls in the same ridged material as in her old room, the dense foam secured to the blank walls seeming to make the room all the more smaller, yet the neccesity outway the cost in floorspace at least...though by this time the new cases have been brought and added to the growing pile in the corner of the room. With the final box she begins to firmly state several requests to those who just arrived, one of the older men in a set of overalls and wooden complexious gives a few nods before they start pulling planks of mahogany from one of the other large cases, the wood strangely reshaping in his hands with some focus as they start to slot each into the wall making several shelves, a desk, wardrobe and even several brackets as the room finally takes form. Though strangely enough outside the room the process appears completely silent as the work inside carrys on.

The end result has 3 of the walls covered in the various books and discs with large squares free on each corner for speakers to be connected flushly to the shelving as well as another with a plasma TV, Desk, the shelving fitted with sliding doors flush with the wall to the point when they are closed you could barely tell there was something there.. The remaining wall is covered with racks of weights, a large wall mirror and cabinets stocked full of various items from the cases, as well as vacuum sealed clothing packs compressing them down into small sleeves. In the center of the room is another large desk and chair that seems movable to give a mostly clear floor space.

The entire process seems to take little over a hour, with the final sign of completion being the several people who had arrived taking away the black cases and Jane herself hanging unusual posters over the several sliding doors to finish the room off.

Suddenly Harry felt a massive push behind him, and he fell onto his back. After more inspection it looked like he had stopped in front of someone. He didn't even know that there was someone behind him. He rubbed the back of his head and and was silently thankful that he hadn't fallen on his front instead of his back. Harry really didn't need to break any more glasses. He heard a girl telling the other guy off, he slowly got up and smacked the dust off of his clothes. He noticed a really bright girl coming in his direction.

Are you okay. He heard her say as she approached. He straightened his spectacles, and answered her question. He nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine. It could've gone worse" he said. A little embarrassed that this was how his first day at UA was starting. "I'm Harry by the way" he said. Introducing himself.

Mentioned
Ian Temero Ian Temero

Patricia Dickinson
As the girl looked at the room, she went back down and explored a bit more. She saw some faces that she had seen in the entrance exam. Patricia wondered where the dorms were. She had found a school directory, pointing to where the dorms were. She walked towards the yellow brick road to the wondrous establishment for their shelter in the next years of their life. She called Andy back up to the world and helped her set her room when she had finally arrived to it. It was nice, she hanged up posters of old cartoons and placed some action figures at a table, proudly displaying them with glee. Most of the action figures that she had were limited-edition swimsuit versions of characters in a game called 'Skullboys'. Most of them were expensive but she got some by working hard for the fan art contests that they would host every month.
When the girl was finished setting up her room, she asked Andy to grab her water bottle from her backpack. It proceeded to grab it and throw it at her, she managed to catch it. Taking a sip from whatever kind of juice was within the bottle. She asked, "Hey Andy, what time is it?", the anvil responded with, "The time is about... I really dunno, boss.", making Patricia confused on what time it was already.

It took a while but eventually Yosuke's desk was set up complete with his desklamp, laptop and chair were set up just like everything else including another smaller poster of his mother during her time as a hero, a tv and gaming console and a couple of action figures from his favorite cartoons and games. Since they were done his father decided it would be best to leave and allow him to get to know the others, though his mother would have preferred to stay a lot longer.

In a compromise Yosuke took the elevator down with them and saw them off before heading to the common rooms and wait to see if any other students showed up, though he would rather be in his room and relax a little after all the work setting it up.

Kayla took leave of her companions when she found her dorm. The Eye reeling with new infromation, some of which was hard to ignore. The Eye seemed to be exploring the school excitedly too. Visions of various students packing and settling in filtered through her head as she unpacked her stuff. The Eye then explored the rest of the school when finally settling on the 1A classroom for a while where a group of students were chatting, then zooming through the rest of the campus. A few things were of note. Jane was apparently wealthy, having a score of attendants at her beck and call. There was a fourteen-year-old girl with a shitload of tattooes and a revealing tank top just walking around, garnering the attention of several men as well as some women, though the girl in question seemed unaware of the women, only the men. A bit too young for both the unwavering attention and tattoos. Her mother must be extremely lax in her discipline. Of course, there was no way of knowing that the Eye was looking at her, which made her smile a bit as she unpacked. After unpacking, she made to check out the classroom for herself. And maybe talk to some of her classmates. She would have to feign ignorance in some cases, like meeting the students she already “knows”.

Seraphina Palmer

Most people used 'I'm fine' as a passive aggressive deflection, but the boy actually didn't seem too hurt, a little embarrassed maybe but she couldn't really blame him for that. When he introduced himself as Harry she couldn't help but grin (not that she was trying otherwise). First of all, his name was so not Japanese which she found awesome, but then he had introduced himself by his first name which meant that he was cool them being casual! "I'm Seraphina, but feel free to call me Sera!" She introduced in return. She'd already gotten plus-one friend and she had only just arived. How sweet was that?

"Stick close to me and I'll keep anyone else from tackling you." She offered, starting towards the dorms once more. As she walked she put up a wedge shaped kinetic field around herself, creating not enough force to actually push people but just enough that they'd subconsciously move on their own, encouraging the crowd to make a path for her.

"So what'd you come to study?" Sera called back, assuming that Harry had decided to follow her. "I'm in the hero course myself."

Yahhah Yahhah

"Mom!" Kaichi exclaimed, practically kicking the door of it's hinges in his excitement. He had watched the recording right away and he actually made it! His entire family happily congratulated him. Pops would have something to brag ri the guys at work about having two sons enrolled in UA high school. Kaichi spent his time training harder than he ever had in preparation for April, he even studied. Being a hero wouldn't stop his mom from scolding him for getting bad grades, and he was a bit empty headed in more ways than one. When their first day came their mother was excited to drop them off.

"You two look after each other now." She said. "Kaichi for the love of god try not to get too hurt, and Kaito, I want you to at least try and make a friend."

"We will." The boys chimed in unison, knowing full well that they could make no promises to her on that. After more "I'm so proud of you!"s and pictures taken for the family scrapbook they set off towards the building to find their dorms. Kaichi took notice of a few familiar faces from the entrance exam, he was unsurprised by the slightly intimidating zombie girl, she had blown them all out of the water. He eventually stopped at his dorm and parted ways with his brother, he'd unpack a bit then go and get to know some of his classmates.

Harry was a little more happy then he’d let on about the girl’s friendliness. Even if he was a little caught off guard. He wasn’t used to being close to someone so chatty. At his middle school people pretty much ignored him. He decided to follow her, even if he knew the keeping people from tackling him part was probably more of a joke than a piece of seriousness. “Thanks, Sera. Thats really nice” he said. He noticed how they caught a swathe through the crowd and was a little surprised at her efficiency. She keeps her word, that was for sure.

He was a little surprised to hear what she was studying. “OH” he exclaimed!? “That’s cool we’re taking the same course” he said. Leaving no doubt Harry quickly corrected himself. “That is to say, I’m taking the hero course too” he said.

Ian Temero Ian Temero

Yosuke was a bit disappointed to see the common rooms were empty and wondered if he should explore the school grounds instead, he quickly decided against it and kept waiting for his classmates to show up. To kill time he turned on the tv and channelsurfed for a bit while looking for anything interesting.

Kayla, who happened at that moment to be walking through the empty common room to the equally empty classroom, notices Yosuke. At least notices with her own eyes, she was naturally aware of him even before she entered the common room, but it was when she saw him with her own eyes that she decided to switch directions and head toward him.

"Hey. You're Yosuke, right? You saved me from that robot?"
Feigning ignorance. This is going to be fun.
She wasn't ready for people to know about her Quirk, Eveyln being the only exception, then again she was forced to do so to keep an ally.

Seraphina Palmer

"Sweet!" Sera cheered, letting go of her suitcase long enough for a 100% necessary fist pump. How cool was this! Not only did she make a friend right off the bat (because they were totally friends now), but they were in the same course! Maybe even the same class! "Guess we'll be seeing each other a lot, then! Yoroshiku onegaishimasu (Please take care of me)!" She added the last part a little flirtatiously, wanting to see how he'd handle a bit of teasing. Would he get all cute and flustered and start stuttering, or would he be cool and give it right back? Her money was on the former. She gave him a moment to respond as they reached 1-A's dorms before she split off to find either an elevator of the stairs, calling out behind her "Catch ya later, Harry!"

Yahhah Yahhah

Yosuke was surprised to see Kayla without the winged girl, but figured she was probably busy with her room. "Hey, good to hear you remember me." He wanted to point that she had saved him first but they both knew that already, he was also curious about her Quirk but didn't know how to bring it up. "Your name was Layla, right?" He knew full well it was Kayla but didn't want her to figure out he kept thinking about her since the exam.

"Kayla actually," she says, sitting down on the couch. "An honest mistake. Names are so similiar to each other you know." Oh she wanted so desperately not to know something for a change, to just treat him like a stranger, to not delve into his thoughts and feelings but the moment she was focused on him, the Eye started to supply her infromation about him. His thoughts. His feelings. She cursed herself for that forbidden knowlege. "And why wouldn't I remember you? You saved my life back there. Well, not my life, the testers wouldn't let it go that far, but you did save me from having to go to the ER." Recovery Girl, of course, would have made any trip to the ER unnesscary, but Kayla didn't want to make it seem as if she knew too much too soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back