• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA New Gen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Ill get around to posting a character by later today/tommorow. Dealing with some IRL stuff.
Torn between using Zombie Quirk Girl or Steal Gum Quirk Twin for the Main student to play.

Posted one for Jane, will add another if need be but kinda prefer to not have too many to RP as it splits personal attention/efforts alot

I totally get the feeling! I’ve added all the characters so far to the roster on the Characters page, please check it out and let me know if I misspelled anything.

Just to make but nee is used to indicate a maiden name right? No idea why I decided it was important to make clear Kabuto was Hikaru's married name, but it might have had something to do with an a failed attempt at copying the puns in canon names

I honestly don’t know a lot about japanese culture, but if you’d like to change her name feel free to! I think it’s great the way it is

I totally get the feeling! I’ve added all the characters so far to the roster on the Characters page, please check it out and let me know if I misspelled anything.

I think you accidentally wrote Kaichi's last name as Karumi instead of Narumi.

Eh no intention of changing it just wondering if I was right about the nee=maiden's name thing and suddenly realizing I had forgotten why |I added it

I might begin the rp soon if y’all would like! I understand the preference to has less characters, but most likely only one of yours will be used often. I think keeping SUs open could work, just have the character suddenly become important. As I’ve said, this is my first rp I’m running so I’d love to hear your thoughts!

What are SU's?, and yeah ill add in a character later on if it works/needs it.

Ah kk, wasnt sure what it meant. Thanks for clearing that up.

Alright, we have 6 students, I think 1/4 is good enough to start, and people can join along the way! Everybody please post a starter :)

I mean if we are doing entrance tests, can just say they were at one of the other sites/diffrent area of site.

Yep, and even after exams they can be like that literally invisible girl that no one cares about, except this time they become important.

Ill make a post later today/tommorow morning (depending on timezone). Gonna get some sleep first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back