• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA New Gen OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Id prefer Quirk Name, not Quirk ability...with that you still have some wonder just what it is they are doing but a clue on it. Maybe having the persons full real name as a Limiter on using it in depth? If you wanted to limit some more (With the prior name part just being their first/nickname)

Id prefer Quirk Name, not Quirk ability...with that you still have some wonder just what it is they are doing but a clue on it. Maybe having the persons full real name as a Limiter on using it in depth? If you wanted to limit some more (With the prior name part just being their first/nickname)
I will implement the limits when I have the chance. After all, she is just a student. It would not make sense that her Quirk is already at its highest potential. I already plan on introducing a radius of infromation for her Eye. Trust me you don’t want me to go full out on this Quirk. I already did once and she was excluded from all plots because she would know everything about them. A decision I made by the way.

Curious what happened if we fail the test?
The two’d probably end up being in the general course rather than 1A, but I’m too attached to Evelyn for that. It’s also unlikely, considering Izuku saved a single person’s life and got in. If the two of them save a number of people from injury, they’d amass the same amount as Izuku.

The two’d probably end up being in the general course rather than 1A, but I’m too attached to Evelyn for that. It’s also unlikely, considering Izuku saved a single person’s life and got in. If the two of them save a number of people from injury, they’d amass the same amount as Izuku.
I am attached to Kayla as well. I need her to be a student. And it doesn’t help that no one else is roleplaying.

Aight I’m gonna go to sleep, I’ll be busy most of tomorrow sadly. I’ll be much less busy after 5pm PST, so we can do the actual trial then.

I mean i was more not RP'ing yet since was limited due to the situation and nobody interacting with them.

Kinda channeling a little of a few diffrent MHA characters into Jane, some which may be more obvious than others lol.

Also while Jane doesnt know about Rescue points, she will actually get quite a few in how she is treating the test as something diffrent than the others. Shes treating it like a live exercise of a actual villian attack.....so protecting civilians/others and creating a clear exit for them, minimizing damage and defeating the target all rolled into one.

Also sorry I'm later than I said I would be, the event was delayed a ton, my phone died, and I got home half an hour ago. I am on it now, though!

Everyone who’s posted a character sheet has been accepted and may begin!! Feel free to mold what other npcs and robots are doing, there’s no way I could organize people to do that, let alone do it all myself.

What's up everybody. I'll get my first post in shortly.

Made a post, its kinda out of order due to people rushing ahead....especially considering how Jane was she would be one of the first through the gate.

Yeah there is one good thing it seems Nezu likely knows but other teachers might not is who her mother was. (Super Villian who got off scott-free after long career due to Legal Technicalities/Lawyer)

Edit: Also...are there Civilians around? I thought that was just other contestants?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back