• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

River Rose

RIP Avicii 1989-2018
In this world, everyone has a Guardian. Spirit advisors and protectors given to humans to guide them. Some are simple, such as wisps, small blue spirits who light pathways. Others are more complex, like fire elementals that can range in size and power from mice to fully grown lions. But others, oh there are much more unique ones.

Guardian Angels are humanoid guardians. They feel the same emotions, have the same basic needs. They have their own personalities, fears, weaknesses and strengths. Only a precious few have ever acquired these beings. But being unique comes with a price. Not everyone enjoys the company of these Guardians, some outright despise them. Some started hunting them.

And soon it is the Guardians themselves that need to be protected.
.............…………...........……............

Alright, turns out I can’t find another website like this one so I’m just going to have to deal. This is a bit of a rough draft, I promise the roleplay will be better. This is still a relatively chill thing, I only ask that you try to do at least two paragraphs per post. If you want to do more, that’s fine. If you can’t do it, then just wait until you can.

There will be an OOC chat and the rp is going to be in a thread. I will post them once I get enough interest.

that’s all folks

Also, before you ask, you can play more than one character. And yes, you can play your own Guardian, or if you want you can be someone else’s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back