• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy My Guardian… Demon?!

I'm going to keep this interest check thread open for two more hours. Anyone who's not @Cressy who doesn't post within the next two hours in this thread is going to be waitlisted for a bit while I work out the first round of characters,

It's because I saw the Dark Souls reference.

@Jesters Court

What did I say about the profiles????

The Profile tab on the character signup thread - the one with the actual sheet layout on it - says:

When you have completed your character, do not post it here. Send your profile to me in a conversation titled with your character's race and name (for example, "Demon: Bob" or "Human: Alice")
Ya'll so excited you're accidentally skippin' the rules!

actually.... i had the profile page open before you edited it... so that wasn't there until i refreshed it 30 seconds ago so that's not really meh fault...

Well, regardless, I'd like you and kira to delete your posts and sent your profiles to me directly so I can suggest revisions.

>Bad Luck Brian

>finds interesting, goofy RP Interest Check that looks like straight-up shots of hysterical

>59 comments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back