• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

My everything male request thread. (seeking female and male)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Greetings ladies and gentlemen!

As the title states, I'm looking to play male. With mxm and mxf. This is all that will be put in this thread. I do have a female thread up, if you want to look at that. But I want to also say, thank you for taking the time to read through my request thread. Lets get this started!

Rules:

1. No god modding. You have YC and I have mine.

2. All site rules.

3. Add to the rp.

4. Don't just up and leave the rp.

5. Talk to me.

6. Always fade to black.

7. Surprise me, add drama!

8. No one liners!

Now that is all over with, onto my plots and pairings.

Pairings:

Vampire X Human

Vampire King X Vampire Noble

Alpha Werewolf X Human

Werewolf X Werewolf

God X Human

Angel X Human

Warrior Angel X Human

Fallen Angel X Human

Demon X Human

Fae X Warrior

Elven Prince X Human

Dragon X Dragon Rider

Bodyguard X Royal

Rock singer X Shy guy/girl

Jock X Nerd

Military Officer X Civilian

Military pairings

Dark fairy tail pairings

Cop X Partners Sister/Brother

Best Friends

Forbidden Love

(more to be added later)

Plots:

1. Two best friends, having been friends since they were kids. He moves away after their junior prom. They having gone together as friends. The next week he has to leave. Being that his father's job calls him back to Ireland. 10 years later, he moves back. Happy, well happy enough. He has a great job, a girlfriend that his family likes. But what happens when he bumps into his best friend after all these years?

2. A new guy moves in next door, he is tattooed and rides a motorcycle. What people don't know about him. Is that he is a werewolf, trying to make a go at a normal life. Away from his pack, which is hard because he is the alpha of the pack. Someone would call their little pack a motorcycle gang. But they are far from a gang. His pack in over at his house most nights. He doesn't mind it, but people might start to notice. And the girl/boy next door does. Seeing that he goes out after dark, doesn't try to get to know others that he lives around and is kind of cold. What happens when he sees the YC next door. And imprints on them?

3. He is the new kid at school. No one likes to be the new kid at school. It is one of the worse things ever. But his father and mother want him to do it. So, he will go to school and be around humans. It can be hard for some to be around humans. But as a noble of a vampire family. They have great power to resist the draw of human blood. Unless they find their blood link. Which he does. What will happen? Will their link love them back, when they find out he is a vampire?

4. His daughter is coming home for the holidays. She hadn't been home in such a long time. Having stayed with her mother most of her life. Not that he didn't love his little girl. He is a military officer. And he was taken away from to do his job. But he loved both his family and his job. It was a tough price to pay, and he did most all of the time. His little girl, now in college. Was bringing her best friend with her. Which he didn't mind at all. The thing he didn't count on. Was having any feelings for his little girls friend. What would happen? Could their love win out?

(more to come)

If you don't see a pairing you would like to do. Throw it out there. I would be happy to hear any ideas you have. I look forward to hearing back from you all. Pm or comment below. Thanks.

H8

This intrigues me..

Regarding the God x Human one, which are you preferring to play?

That and a couple of others are catching my eyes.

To be honest with you, I'm fine with playing either of them. But leaning to the god. But if you would like that. It is just fine. :)

What other ones catch your eye?

Dammit xD

Uhm..

God x Human

Werewolf x Werewolf (Your choice as it's your thread obviously but something like your character is in a pack or leads one and mine is someone who just moved into town and is a lone wolf etc)

I had others but got distracted and can't recall them v.v

Hi just joined this site but been RP-ing for awhile, I'm looking to do MxM right now but it depends on you whether or not you see the certain pairings to be suited for MxF.

Vampire X Human

Dragon X Dragon Rider (don't know how to work this out but I'd like to try hahaha )

Best Friends

Also plots 1 and 3 are interesting, would like to try as well. Up to you ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
1614xw.jpg

Marshmallow, present.

Hello there, my name is Marshmallow but you can call me Mars too. Nice to meet you.

I am currently unemployed as I quit college this June and am now learning to drive and searching for work. This can cause some disruptions in my days and it can be that I don’t respond for several days, so please take note of that. I’m only human. T_T But I’ll be replying as fast as possible and there will be (a lot of) times that I respond within an hour after your post. But then again, there’s the thing of time zones, I’m in the UTC+2 time zone currently, Belgium.

I can write from 1 paragraph to multiple ones. It depend on how my muse is but I tend to write what I’m feeling is right at that moment and make it as interesting as possible. If you feel like there is something missing, please notify me and I will overlook it and try to make my next post better.

I’m interested in these
Pairings:

> Vampire x Human

> Elven Prince x Human

> Best Friends

I’m interested in these
Plots:

> 1.

> 3.

LilMsDelightedFright said:
Alrighty! Sounds great! Via PM?
Sure!!!

Syra said:
Hi just joined this site but been RP-ing for awhile, I'm looking to do MxM right now but it depends on you whether or not you see the certain pairings to be suited for MxF.
Vampire X Human

Dragon X Dragon Rider (don't know how to work this out but I'd like to try hahaha )

Best Friends

Also plots 1 and 3 are interesting, would like to try as well. Up to you ^_^
Sure pm me!!! We can talk more there.

Marshmallow said:
1614xw.jpg
Marshmallow, present.

Hello there, my name is Marshmallow but you can call me Mars too. Nice to meet you.

I am currently unemployed as I quit college this June and am now learning to drive and searching for work. This can cause some disruptions in my days and it can be that I don’t respond for several days, so please take note of that. I’m only human. T_T But I’ll be replying as fast as possible and there will be (a lot of) times that I respond within an hour after your post. But then again, there’s the thing of time zones, I’m in the UTC+2 time zone currently, Belgium.

I can write from 1 paragraph to multiple ones. It depend on how my muse is but I tend to write what I’m feeling is right at that moment and make it as interesting as possible. If you feel like there is something missing, please notify me and I will overlook it and try to make my next post better.

I’m interested in these
Pairings:

> Vampire x Human

> Elven Prince x Human

> Best Friends

I’m interested in these
Plots:

> 1.

> 3.

Pleasure to meet you!! Please pm me!! :)

I love plot 1 or 2 (I don't know much about fantasy and wanted to explore it...I feel like this would help me get my feet wet). What's your average post length?

silverx said:
I love plot 1 or 2 (I don't know much about fantasy and wanted to explore it...I feel like this would help me get my feet wet). What's your average post length?
2 plus paragraphs maybe more.

Interested in Fallen Angel x Human, either role. and Plot 4. You may not be able to PM for a bit though, new acct and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back