• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Desperate 1x1 Search

Yo. Prince/Princess x Knight sounds cool, never roleplayed a knight before, I am also genderfluid so honestly gxg, mxm and gxm is fine with me also, so if your free, wanna RP? Also, if you want to do something realistic it can just be the dynamic of Prince/Princess x Knight based on a modern setting, just an idea.

Yo. Prince/Princess x Knight sounds cool, never roleplayed a knight before, I am also genderfluid so honestly gxg, mxm and gxm is fine with me also, so if your free, wanna RP? Also, if you want to do something realistic it can just be the dynamic of Prince/Princess x Knight based on a modern setting, just an idea.
PM me, so we can discuss things.

hullo, if you're still searching i'd be into a kidnapper x kidnapped type of role, and i'd also love to hear more about your story, hopefully I can help?

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
i would love to do this with me being the kidnapped if you don't mind?
(ꈍᴗꈍ)
edit : also i would rather play m x m !
Hi!

Uh, yeah, before you say anything, I know I've already got one of these somewhere, but I'm lazy and can't be bothered to find it.

Anyways... About Me

My (nick)name is Maxx. Don't bother asking my real name, you won't get it.

I am genderfluid, and use any and all pronouns (just don't call me it). Don't bother asking my birth gender, you won't get it.

I am fifteen (sixteen next month), although my mental age is... uh, all over the place...

I live in England, so you can probably work out my timezone from that.

I RP through either PMs or threads. I do not have discord, and I do not use emails.

I have a pet hedgehog. I know that is irrelevant, but I don't really care...

About My Writing/Replies/Whatever

I try to have decent sized posts. I don't have a clue about how lines or words or whatever, but I usually try to match my partner. I give what I get, basically.

I have fairly decent grammar (I just can't seem to use apostrophes) and good spelling as well. That is something that I get kinda obsessive about sometimes, to be honest. My spelling, that it. So it's not really a good idea to tell me if I've spelt something wrong...

I always write in third person past tense.

I swear a whole fucking lot. As do my characters. If you're the sort of person who abhors profanity, I'm not the right person for you, I'm afraid.

I seem to have a thing about using a lot of elipses...

About My... Rules?

Ugh, I hate rules, but they're needed in this case. Kinda.

Age doesn't really matter to me. As long as you're not, like, 60, or something, because that'd be a bit weird.

If you're going to be one of my RP buddies, please try to write third person past tense. I mean, it's alright if you don't, I've RPed with people who have used past and present in the exact same sentence, but I prefer if it is written like how I write.

Please try to have decent grammar and spelling. It can be annoying when I can't understand a single thing in a post, especially if it's a plot I like.

I'm not bothered about post/reply length, as long as it helps to move the story along. That being said please try to avoid one liners.

And now that's all out of the way...

Pairings

I will RP as any gender, and will do MxM, MxF, FxF, whatever. Despite being a furry, I will not RP as a furry. Sorry, that's just a weird thing about me.

I am open to trying any pairings or plots that you throw at me.

These aren't in any order, and I have no preference to which part I play in most of these. If there is one I'd rather be, I've bolded it. If I have a plot, or an idea for a plot, I've put an asterisk. Just ask about it.

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Hunter

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Werewolf

New kid x Bully

Emo x Bully

Unpopular kid x Popular Kid

Drug Addict x Dealer *

Prince/Princess x Knight

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Uh...

So, yeah, that's it. If you wanna RP with me, post a reply or PM me, I guess.

Extra...?

So, this is probably a little different. So, I'm writing a story. Actually, I'm trying to write a book. What I need is someone who will do a random RP with me so I can work on developing the characters for it. You can choose the plot, as long as it's, ya know, realistic/modern/based around teens who are 15-16.

See ya around!

Hey I’m new here but I would love to roleplay with you as well as help you with your book. I like all of your ideas and am pretty open to anything. Let me know!

Hi!

Uh, yeah, before you say anything, I know I've already got one of these somewhere, but I'm lazy and can't be bothered to find it.

Anyways... About Me

My (nick)name is Maxx. Don't bother asking my real name, you won't get it.

I am genderfluid, and use any and all pronouns (just don't call me it). Don't bother asking my birth gender, you won't get it.

I am fifteen (sixteen next month), although my mental age is... uh, all over the place...

I live in England, so you can probably work out my timezone from that.

I RP through either PMs or threads. I do not have discord, and I do not use emails.

I have a pet hedgehog. I know that is irrelevant, but I don't really care...

About My Writing/Replies/Whatever

I try to have decent sized posts. I don't have a clue about how lines or words or whatever, but I usually try to match my partner. I give what I get, basically.

I have fairly decent grammar (I just can't seem to use apostrophes) and good spelling as well. That is something that I get kinda obsessive about sometimes, to be honest. My spelling, that it. So it's not really a good idea to tell me if I've spelt something wrong...

I always write in third person past tense.

I swear a whole fucking lot. As do my characters. If you're the sort of person who abhors profanity, I'm not the right person for you, I'm afraid.

I seem to have a thing about using a lot of elipses...

About My... Rules?

Ugh, I hate rules, but they're needed in this case. Kinda.

Age doesn't really matter to me. As long as you're not, like, 60, or something, because that'd be a bit weird.

If you're going to be one of my RP buddies, please try to write third person past tense. I mean, it's alright if you don't, I've RPed with people who have used past and present in the exact same sentence, but I prefer if it is written like how I write.

Please try to have decent grammar and spelling. It can be annoying when I can't understand a single thing in a post, especially if it's a plot I like.

I'm not bothered about post/reply length, as long as it helps to move the story along. That being said please try to avoid one liners.

And now that's all out of the way...

Pairings

I will RP as any gender, and will do MxM, MxF, FxF, whatever. Despite being a furry, I will not RP as a furry. Sorry, that's just a weird thing about me.

I am open to trying any pairings or plots that you throw at me.

These aren't in any order, and I have no preference to which part I play in most of these. If there is one I'd rather be, I've bolded it. If I have a plot, or an idea for a plot, I've put an asterisk. Just ask about it.

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Hunter

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Werewolf

New kid x Bully

Emo x Bully

Unpopular kid x Popular Kid

Drug Addict x Dealer *

Prince/Princess x Knight

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Uh...

So, yeah, that's it. If you wanna RP with me, post a reply or PM me, I guess.

Extra...?

So, this is probably a little different. So, I'm writing a story. Actually, I'm trying to write a book. What I need is someone who will do a random RP with me so I can work on developing the characters for it. You can choose the plot, as long as it's, ya know, realistic/modern/based around teens who are 15-16.

See ya around!
Pm me please! Ill do either kidnap or drug dealer ans addict!! Asap

Hey hi. I noticed your Vampire human. I would love to do a vampire human. I like to rp as vampires. I'm pretty literate when my phone allows, and my stupid autocorrect doesn't interfere. Please if your interested let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back