• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings My Desperate 1x1 Search

Maxx

A Faded Ghost
Hi!

Uh, yeah, before you say anything, I know I've already got one of these somewhere, but I'm lazy and can't be bothered to find it.

Anyways... About Me

My (nick)name is Maxx. Don't bother asking my real name, you won't get it.

I am genderfluid, and use any and all pronouns (just don't call me it). Don't bother asking my birth gender, you won't get it.

I live in England, so you can probably work out my timezone from that.

I RP through either PMs or threads. I have a thread over in Off Site if you'd prefer to look at that.

I have a pet hedgehog. I know that is irrelevant, but I don't really care...

About My Writing/Replies/Whatever

I try to have decent sized posts. I don't have a clue about how lines or words or whatever, but I usually try to match my partner. I give what I get, basically.

I have fairly decent grammar (I just can't seem to use apostrophes) and good spelling as well. That is something that I get kinda obsessive about sometimes, to be honest. My spelling, that it. So it's not really a good idea to tell me if I've spelt something wrong...

I always write in third person past tense.

I swear a whole fucking lot. As do my characters. If you're the sort of person who abhors profanity, I'm not the right person for you, I'm afraid.

I seem to have a thing about using a lot of elipses...

About My... Rules?

Ugh, I hate rules, but they're needed in this case. Kinda.

Age doesn't really matter to me. As long as you're not, like, 60, or something, because that'd be a bit weird.

If you're going to be one of my RP buddies, please try to write third person past tense. I mean, it's alright if you don't, I've RPed with people who have used past and present in the exact same sentence, but I prefer if it is written like how I write.

Please try to have decent grammar and spelling. It can be annoying when I can't understand a single thing in a post, especially if it's a plot I like.

I'm not bothered about post/reply length, as long as it helps to move the story along. That being said please try to avoid one liners.

And now that's all out of the way...

Pairings

I will RP as any gender, and will do MxM, MxF, FxF, whatever. Despite being a furry, I will not RP as a furry. Sorry, that's just a weird thing about me.

I am open to trying any pairings or plots that you throw at me.

These aren't in any order, and I have no preference to which part I play in most of these. If there is one I'd rather be, I've bolded it. If I have a plot, or an idea for a plot, I've put an asterisk. Just ask about it.

Vampire x Human

Vampire x Hunter

Vampire x Vampire

Vampire x Werewolf

New kid x Bully

Emo x Bully

Unpopular kid x Popular Kid

Drug Addict x Dealer *

Prince/Princess x Knight

Kidnapper x Kidnapped

Mortal x Immortal

Uh...

So, yeah, that's it. If you wanna RP with me, post a reply or PM me, I guess.

Extra...?

So, this is probably a little different. So, I'm writing a story. Actually, I'm trying to write a book. What I need is someone who will do a random RP with me so I can work on developing the characters for it. You can choose the plot, as long as it's, ya know, realistic/modern/based around teens who are 15-16.

So, this bit will probably be changed a lot, depending on how I feel.

Anyways, this is what I am definitely kinda craving at the moment: A stalker x stalked plot that evolves into a kidnapper x kidnapped plot with me playing the role of stalked/kidnapped. With this, I wouldn't really care about what pairing, but I would want to play female if it comes to M/F. I don't have a proper plot, we can discuss that. But, yeah, that's what I really wanna do at the moment. PM me or reply to the thread if you're interested...

(15-10-2018) New craving, as well as the above one still: An RP involving one of my OC's and a yandere- or sadodere-type (or something along those lines) OC of yours. Probably sounds a bit weird, I know. Come to me with any possible pairing or plot, and as long as it's got that one requirement, I will most likely say yes.

(29-10-2018) New craving: Something which involves an immortal person - could be for whatever reason - and a mortal. Just throw anything at me.

So, a little idea I had. A completely random RP. As in, I choose a plot and don't tell you what it is. Not even once we've started. It will obviously become apparent a short way in. I think this would be interesting. As always, PM me or reply if interested.

See ya around!

Last edited:
Kidnapper x Kidnapped
i would love to do this with me being the kidnapped if you don't mind?
(ꈍᴗꈍ)
edit : also i would rather play m x m !

Hey! I'd be interested in any of these pairings lol, so if you have any that you're particularly craving just let me know. Otherwise, I'd be down for whatever.

Hey! I'd be interested in any of these pairings lol, so if you have any that you're particularly craving just let me know. Otherwise, I'd be down for whatever.

Okay ^_^ To be honest, the one I'm craving is the addictxdealer one, the only one I've got an idea for a plot, if you wanna do that...

I'm super interested, but not knowing your actual name bothers my anxiety (there's a reason for that. I'm a special case.) anyway, PM me, we could probably work something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back