• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy π™Όπš‘π™Όπš‘π™Ό π™Ώπš˜πš•πš’ πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘ /πš˜πš™πšŽπš—/

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
DISCLAIMER: THIS WILL BE ON DISCORD
Yep, i’m looking for two others to roleplay a polyamory ship with me! It’ll be MxMxM or anyone can hr nonbinary, but preferred all men! Dont care of theyre trans or cis!

But first, let me tell you about myself to see if we can work together!

Hi! Im Sage! Im 17, genderfluid, Omnisexual, and polyamory! So, I crave a poly roleplay! Im a literate to advanced literate writer, who is most interested in fantasy, dark themes, and angst!

About you:
I dont care what age but for literacy levels be above 16+ age since his is romantic roleplay with dark themes I want more mature people!
Have no triggers! This is a big one, dont wanna trigger anyone but I love dark angst so I dont want to have to avoid certain things, I dont want anyone to get hurt!

The main plot will be fantasy based, but we can figure that out as a group! So if you’re interested, pm your discord and tell me about yourself! Then ill tell you if I pick you! See ya!

I'm Marked. I haven't done a polyship before, but I want to expand on my skills. I love games and writing, I like to create a well developed world and colorful people, especially gay males. I like angst and meaningful ships. My discord is marked#9702. Hopefully I catch your eye. Thanks.

hey, i'm super interested if you're still lookin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back