• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π™Όπš‘𝙼 πš›πš˜πš•πšŽπš™πš•πšŠπš’ πšœπšŽπšŠπš›πšŒπš‘!

AstroBunny

Roleplay Type(s)
Yep, You guessed it! Looking for some roleplay partners to roleplay a romantic MxM relationship with! But first heres the basic stuff:

I’m sage! Im 18, genderfluid,and a literate writer! Im usually active and if not I try to warn you! Im ghost friendly and i really love OOC chats! I like to draw our characters at times, mostly if im really invested! I make spelling/grammar mistakes at times but I usually catch it! But its normal so if that bothers you, im not for you! I must note as well I don’t rp as furrys or anything like that, i prefer more human based characters!

I prefer 18+ for age due to comfort levels and mostly just literacy! I prefer people who like OOC chats since I can be talkative! I use a lot of dark themes ans angst in my writing, so if you’re sensitive to those things or have triggers then probably wont work out!

I dont mind what plots we do, for I like to create them with my partners! So please, if interested dm me! I love every Genre!
There are many different pairings, I will list the ones I can think of below! Underlined ones are the roles I prefer to play, but they are not only limited too! Just depends!
-robot x scientist/human/ anything man-
-Cop x vigilante/criminal
-new football player x football β€˜leader’ (basically a new guy joining, we can decide dynamics later, and the football leader is just the popular and best player on team)
-masquerade ball (any pairing)
-quiet/reserved guitar player x new lead singer
-actor x actor
-hidden x found (hard to explain, will edit soon when I can to give detail but if interested or curious message me!)
- more to be added!

Thats mostly it! We can roleplay on here or discord I dont mind!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back