• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MxM Roleplay {Canon x Canon, Canon x OC}

momstiel

Hello! I'm momstiel, and I've been craving a few certain roleplays. I've been roleplaying for years, and I tend to write anywhere from one paragraph to six/seven. I only have a few things I'd like to address first before I get to the fandoms / ships

• I'm primarily interested in romance (hence the pairings).
  • I want my male x male canon couple, then I'll double and do any ship you want - whether it be a female canon x male canon, or oc x canon.
  • In these male x male roleplays, I do not like extremely submissive characters. If you plan to do so, please double and switch.
  • I do both canon AND AU.

The Fandoms
{Character I Prefer Playing In Bold, *** = Really Craving)

- Harry Potter
  • Remus Lupin x Sirius Black **********
  • James Potter x Lily Evans (only willing to do this as an addition to Remus x Sirius)
  • Remus Lupin x Sirius Black x James Potter
- Supernatural
  • Castiel x Dean Winchester *********
  • Sam Winchester x Dean Winchester **********
  • Sam Winchester x Gabriel
  • Sam Winchester x Lucifer
  • Castiel x Dean Winchester x Sam Winchester
- Creepypasta / Marble Hornets
  • Ticci Toby x Masky
- Life is Strange
  • Max Caulfield x Chloe Price (Yes, it's fxf... shh)
  • Nathan Prescott x Warren Graham
- Death Note
  • Light Yagami x L

If you're interested, hit me up!

Hey, I would be interested in a few of them even. Do you rp over discord? PM me :)

Hello! I do roleplay over discord. Funny thing is, I just sent a reply on discord before coming back to check on RPN! :)

I can't send you a PM yet, though, because I'm a new member and I'm still building up ten posts (:

I totally recommend it! It's an amazing anime.

Hm...perhaps we could do an Ansatsu Kyoushitsu roleplay? (Assassination Classroom?) If you'd be up for a Karma x Nagisa thing?

Oh my gosh, I love Karma x Nagisa. I'd definitely be alright with that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back