• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom :MxM Partner Search:

MoxxyMoxx

the enby autist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey everyone it's Muffin.
I'm craving more MxM RPs as I only have a few right now. So yeah. Here I am.

requirements, pairings, tropes and cravings below.
Stars mean I want to do this

Requirements
— I'm an agender person who goes by all pronouns in case you wanted to know. I RP with anyone. I live on GMT but I rarely sleep and I'm always online every day unless the internets down then I won't be.

— 1 paragraph at the very least. No one liners. I understand if you have writers block but you have to give me something to work with. Also, be literate. I can't stand someone who isn't literate.

— I can play a variety of different character types as long as I can find something that relates me to them. Don't be afraid to ask about characters.

— Please talk to me. Don't just blank me and don't reply. I'll understand if you don't want to roleplay something together anymore but if you just leave and don't explain why I tend to not RP with that person again. I also only RP on RPN so don't try to persuade me to give away my email or anything like that.

I think that's everything. I tend to edit these posts a lot so don't question it if you see changes.

(Bold means I want to play that character/role specifically.)

Fandoms and Pairings

• OC/OC (No Fandom or Fandom. Ask me about things)
  • Stiles/Derek (Teen Wolf) *
  • Tyrell/Elliot (Mr. Robot)
  • Dean/Cas (Supernatural)
  • Hannibal/Will (Hannibal)
  • Albus-Severus/Scorpius (Harry Potter)
  • Dean/Seamus (Harry Potter)
  • Pete/Mikey (Bandom)
  • Josh/Tyler (Bandom)
  • Brendon/Dallon (Bandom)
  • Connor/Hank (Detroit: Become Human) *
Plots and AUs
These can either be for OC x OCs or ships.
  • High School/College AU
  • Teacher x Student
  • Jock x Jock
  • Jock x Outcast
  • Best Friend x Best Friend
  • Rival x Rival
  • Asylum AU
  • Psycho x Innocent
  • Psycho x Psycho
  • Workplace AU
  • Boss x Secretary
  • Boss x New Employee
  • YouTuber x YouTuber
  • Prison AU
  • Murderer x Innocent
  • Guard x Prisoner
  • Gang AU *
  • Sex Worker x Mob Boss
  • Hostage x Mob Boss
  • Kidnapped x Kidnapper
  • Fantasy AU
  • Vampire x Human
  • Vampire x Vampire
  • Werecreature x Human
  • Werecreature x Werecreature
  • Vampire x Werecreature
  • Alpha x Omega
  • Kpop AU *
  • Manager X Idol
  • Idol X Idol
  • Trainee X Trainee
  • Band AU *
  • Drummer X Guitarist
  • Keyboardist X Guitarist
  • Rival Band X Rival Band

Current Cravings

I currently want to play a more soft characters as I have been playing so many rebellious teens lately that I'm getting a little sick of it so something a little softer is needed to keep me sane.

I'm craving an OC X OC Teacher X Student right now if anyone what's to hit me up.

I'm also craving a Alpha X Omega as the Alpha who was RPing with me hasn't replied in a long time. :( I'd like to do another.

Also, a sci-fi RP would be good if you have any ideas.

Something to do with music maybe.... I don't know.

And you can always ask and request something. This was just a draft of some things I can do. I'll end up adding more. I know I will.

See you on the site ^_^

_.—•*Muffin*•—._

I WANT FRIENDS!!

Last edited:
Hi, I'd be glad to play Scorpius against your Albus if you'd be down for that?
I'm still quite new to writing as Scorpius so he'd not my most fleshed out character but hopefully I'd still be enjoyable enough to write with
I also think I'd enjoy quite a few of the ideas you have

Hi, I'd be glad to play Scorpius against your Albus if you'd be down for that?
I'm still quite new to writing as Scorpius so he'd not my most fleshed out character but hopefully I'd still be enjoyable enough to write with
I also think I'd enjoy quite a few of the ideas you have
Not that interested in doing a Harry potter rp right now. If you wish to do something else pm me and we can talk about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back