• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Partner Search! (ALWAYS OPEN)

Lightna

Local Ceraunophile
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
About Me

My 'Rules'

Ideas!

No need for us to be strangers, right? So hi! You can call me Keralah, Kera, or my actual name Sierra. Whichever you'd like. I'm a Junior in high school who is part of marching band as well as drama, so I'm not necessarily as active as I'd like to be. However, that doesn't mean I'll be less interested in the RolePlay. I love creating stories with other people, and I feel bad because I can't reply faster. I'm not really sure what else I should say, but you're free to ask questions nwn

When it comes to RolePlays, I have a few preferences just like everyone else. I prefer playing male characters. Not to say I can't play as a female, it's just my preference. Same for MxM. I can play the other gender pairings, I just don't. Nothing anymore complicated than that. I prefer Fantasy RolePlays over realistic ones or anything like that. It's just the adventure, you know? Not to say I don't like romance. A little bit of love thrown in can make everything more interesting. Especially since I RolePlay MxM, as the taboo part of that makes it interesting. When it comes to replies, I follow rules of quality over quantity. If you can only write two sentences, but they're the best damn two sentences I've ever seen, then I'm fine. As long as you give good description and make sure your replies make sense grammatically, however much you can do is fine. Myself, I can do anywhere from 2-10 lines or 1-3 paragraphs depending on my partners. Also, I strive to always have my reply be longer than my partner's ;3

I have many different plotlines and pairings, but I would much rather see what my partners want to do! Discussion before RolePlaying is always my favourite thing.

If you're interested, either start a conversation with me or send me an email (which I will discern privately).

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm afrid I don't completely understand the question.

Yes. Are you not familiar with the term mxm? Should I have said bxb instead?

I just needed to confirm that i was on the right track. I am interested to RP with you. Are there any rules i should follow?

None besides the ones I mentioned in the tab up there.

Before we start, please elaborate on the statement 'a little bit of love can make things interesting'

Well, it's a forbidden romance sort of situation. A romantic relationship between two men is generally seen as taboo, especially since most fantasy RolePlays are set in a medieval time period. Plus, I just enjoy RolePlaying romance in the first place. It's adorable~

Breaking taboos for romance? You can count on me. So when do we start? So is the romance PG13 or PG18+? I am good with either....

Smut isn't allowed on this site, so it would be PG-13 of course. Besides, I'm a minor. Shall we move this to conversations now that everything's been cleared up?

Hi there, I'd be interested in doing an MxM with you :3 send me a pm so we can plot further into this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back