• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern MxM Partner(s) Needed

Axell

Dazed And Confused

PARTNERS NEEDED!!!!!

• cb1b6c0c87441785595e4257d65b13aa.jpg

In desperate need of some MxM romance and angsty confusion. I'm looking for 1-3 players interested in stirring up some trouble, I'm open to roleplaying one on one in either the Forums or through personal messages.
    Rules to Roleplaying with me:
    1. Please be able to produce detailed posts - Its a pet peeve of mine when people respond with 1 sentence posts.
    2. Use proper capitalization and grammar.
    3. No Mary Sues or John Smiths

Last edited:
I'm loving the Devil in Sheep's Clothing idea. If it's still available, do you have a preference between A or B? I wouldn't mind even being a C if there's other people interested. lol. I can already imagine the feels coming off of it.

Its completely open! I am not partial to either role and will probably create a couple other characters along the way depending on how it goes :) DemonStiletto DemonStiletto

Coin flip it is then! I'll build up a simple character template and PM you the template to see if it'll fit the idea properly.

FYI: My coin landed on heads for A-San.

Alright no problem! I'm uber excited for this >,< Like hardcore fangirlling

Do i wanna know?
This one sounds right up my alley! Is it available still? I really like the whole jealously subplot and I could imagine once it's notice , the other character would start actually trying to encourage it haha.

Both are completely open to join!
Awkwardly_Anonymous Awkwardly_Anonymous You can join me and DemonStiletto DemonStiletto in Devil in Sheeps Clothing(DSC), though both main character roles are taken in that one or me and you can do a seperate DSC if you want :D Which character were you thinking of playing?

BlackPlaguer BlackPlaguer Do I Wanna Know is still up for grabs! We can get start anytime, just PM with your character info (just the basic Name, age, appearance, persona & bio)

Awkwardly_Anonymous Awkwardly_Anonymous You can join me and DemonStiletto DemonStiletto in Devil in Sheeps Clothing(DSC), though both main character roles are taken in that one or me and you can do a seperate DSC if you want :D Which character were you thinking of playing?

BlackPlaguer BlackPlaguer Do I Wanna Know is still up for grabs! We can get start anytime, just PM with your character info (just the basic Name, age, appearance, persona & bio)

Ah well ^^;; if you dont mind do you think we can do our own DSC? Im more comfortable with one on one roleplays then with groups...

And I am okay with either! I was kind of leaning towards character A though! But you can decide which character you want since you're so nice about this ^^

Im a new member still trying to get my 10 posts :/ would you be able to pm me first?

Man, 'A devil in sheep's clothing' seems to be catching everyone's eye huh? That's how you know you've found an amazing plot.
I was kinda wanting to do that one as well, but as it seems you have already gotten a couple request. Would you be interested in doing one more of that? If not, I think 'Do I wanna know' sounds fun ^-^

Axell Axell
Ooh, Me? A sadist? That would definitely be a big change from what I'm used to. But I'm always open to try new things~
I'll shoot you a pm real quick :)

Hello there ! I see that a Devil In Sheep Clothing has taken quite the liking so what about the "Do I Wanna Know?" plot?
If you're still looking for people that is. ;)

Literally everytime I listen to that song I think of this plot line and just Umphhh! Dx Lol I'll pm you the details on it.

Axell Axell

Hiya, if you're still looking for partners I think I'd be interested in doing Last Call (am I the first? XD) I have to go to bed so you can PM me now or I can PM you tomorrow ^-^

Hi there! I like the 'Devil in Sheeps Clothing' storyline, it seems so interesting and dark! It'd be pretty fun to roleplay, and I have a good character to use for the roleplay as well! If you're interested, let me know so we can talk about more details, thank you! ^o^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back