• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxM Fantasy/Adventure check?

Kai-Bird

ѕησωу ωιηgѕ
Hello everyone! It's been a while since I've come to this website. Wow, the updates I've missed really are something.

My name is Kai-Bird, but you may call me anything you'd like! I am a simple lady with simple ideas/guidelines, so why don't we just hop on in here and take a look around?

Guidelines first, I suppose. What you can expect from me: usually one reply or more a day, posts between five and fifteen paragraphs, decent grammar, lots of characters (main/side/background), RP discussion, and the occasional fun fact. I am twenty years old, and I play mostly male characters with a preference for MxM or MxNB. I might do MxF, but it'll take convincing.

I ask for similar things. Of course, I'm happy with three plus paragraphs, and heck no I don't demand something every day. But if it takes more than two or three days to get a reply back, I'm sorry, but we might not be ideal partners. Please be over eighteen.

Okay. I will say this one more time. Three. Plus. Paragraphs. If your average responses aren't at least three paragraphs, I will get bored and you will be dropped no matter how interesting the RP seems to be. I need substance. If you can't offer it, please don't reply to this. I keep getting messages where people are offering one-liners or one paragraph per post. So let me say it again. Three. Plus. Paragraphs. One sentence is not a paragraph. Five to ten is. Please don't push me.

I promise I am so much nicer than this in RP/OOC. Cross my heart.

So, for the RP aspect of things, I don't have many fledged out ideas. I like to work with you and come up with ideas together! I do however have a few base ideas we can work off of, if you'd like.

What I will do (* = likes best)
---------------------
- Fantasy*
- Science Fiction
- Adventure*
- Historical Fantasy
- MxM**
- Spaceships/Space Cowboys
-Big Crime™

What I won't do
---------------------------
- Slice-of-Life
- School
- "Fluff"
- Smut
-Immediate Romance

Some general ideas I like (Bold = my part, * = Cravings)
----------------
- Muse A is the leader of a gang that took over the city to the pint they run everything from mom-and-pop shops to the cops. Muse B is a newcomer to the city and offers a specific set of skills to the gang. He is not expecting the boss to be a shrimp of a man with a candy habit.

-Muse A is a prince/person in power/ranger who is tasked with crossing a stretch of land possessed by magical creatures. Muse B is the only person to ever cross the lands - and he even lives there. Muse A is pissed about having to follow this bossy weirdo through the land. (Inspired vaguely by Forbidden Forest by Tenaya Jayne).

-Muse A is a captain of a spaceship who desperately needs an engineer. Unfortunately, Muse B is the best - and they're also distant, cold-shouldered, and so, so attractive that it hurts.

-Muse A is the small, medically-proficient husband of a famous and feared pirate captain. Muse B is another Captain who desperately needs a doctor on board. The two ships meet, fight, and when they part, Muse A had been kidnapped and told his crew/family had been killed. They whisk him away to their homeland to treat the sick pirates and rouges, although none know that the other captain is hunting for Muse A.

** - Muse A is a detective normally known for being cold and distant. Muse B is a prostitute who comes into the station, desperate to get out of the circle. Muse A, smelling an opportunity to get a promotion by taking down a huge issue with the worst pimp in the city, takes Muse B in to protect them through all the crazy B.S. that's going down.

** - Muse A is secretly a zombie working in the police morgue as Assistant Medical Examiner. However, they are not the usual zombie kind of folk - eating brains from murdered victims gives him 'visions', or flashes of memories that help solve murders. They also adopt some of their personalities - some controllable, some not controllable. Muse B is a detective for the police force. Muse B comes down into the morgue looking for answers, only to catch Muse A ranting to their boss (I will describe the relationship to you if this interests you) about a 'vision' they had about their latest victim. In a rush to cover up their zombie-ism, Muse A tells Muse B he's a psychic. Now they have to assist in murder investigations. (iZombie, basically, but you don't have to have seen it at all!)

I'm not into many fandoms or pre-made settings. However, I do have a few lesser-known or lesser-RPed favorites. If Fablehaven, Repo! The Genetic Opera, or iZombie (God, please let someone RP iZombie with me) interests you, we'll get along famously. I don't use canon characters, fair warning.

If this sounds promising, send me a PM with some information about you, like reply lengths and your ideas/preferences, and your writing and we'll see what happens :) See ya!

Last edited:

hello! and happy birthday! my name is peyton. i am eighteen, a female, and we seem like we would be fit partners! mxm is also a preference of mine and i have been searching for something fantasy & adventure focused. i would love to hear the base plot ideas you have or discuss something new with you! shoot a pm if you're still searching. :-)

I'd love to do any sort of space cowboy rp or anything with pirates~

If you can reply half as often as you say, you'll be my new favorite roleplayer XD

Toss me a pm if you are still looking~ and if you've got any scene you're iching to do, I'd be happy to try it out

Hey I saw your post and I'm interested in rping with you! I've roleplayed for a number of years now but I haven't tried my hand at forum rps. I do prefer private messages or discord! I enjoy thorough world building, plot developing, and replies on a bit of the lengthier side.

Here are the prompts I'm also most interested in:

Muse A is the leader of a gang that took over the city to the pint they run everything from mom-and-pop shops to the cops. Muse B is a newcomer to the city and offers a specific set of skills to the gang. He is not expecting the boss to be a shrimp of a man with a candy habit.

-Muse A is a prince/person in power/ranger who is tasked with crossing a stretch of land possessed by magical creatures. Muse B is the only person to ever cross the lands - and he even lives there. Muse A is pissed about having to follow this bossy weirdo through the land. (Inspired vaguely by Forbidden Forest by Tenaya Jayne).

-Muse A is a captain of a spaceship who desperately needs an engineer. Unfortunately, Muse B is the best - and they're also distant, cold-shouldered, and so, so attractive that it hurts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back