• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxM Fandom Pairings and OC Pairings

MoxxyMoxx

the enby autist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is all the info you'll need. If you want to ask me something DM me :)

RULES!!!

I tend to play the uke / submissive / bottom. I sometimes play the opposite but that's only if the character's personality makes it so he/they is dominant.

I play MxM only unless the character I am RPing with is Non-Binary which is fine.

I am online everyday unless my internet is down in which case I won't be for between 3 days and 3 weeks. Yeah... My internet can take a while.

Please write between 1 and 5 paragraphs. Make sure each paragraph has at least 3 sentences at a bare minimum. No one liners unless absolutely necessary.

Be nice but honest. If you want to stop RPing just say so. I don't like people who just abandon me with no explanation.

If you have questions just ask.

The more *'s there are the more I want to do it.

Bold is what I am. If there is none we can discuss who is who.

If you ship shame, I won't RP with you.

-FANDOM PAIRINGS-

~TV~

Dean/Cas** (SPN)

Sam/Gabriel* (SPN)

John/Sherlock*** (Sherlock)

Hannibal/Will*** (Hannibal)

~Movies~

Draco/Harry* (HP)

Albus Severus/Scorpius* ('')

Dean/Seamus*** ('')

Remus/Sirius** ('')

Dumbledore/Grindelwald* ('')

Steve/Bucky* (Marvel)

Wade/Peter** ('')

[Young] Charles/Erik** ('')

Finn/Poe** (SW: Force Awakens)

Harry/Eggsy**(Kingsman)

~YouTube [mainly]~

Dan/Phil***

PJ/Chris**

Thomas/Leo*** (and Vine)

Onision/Leafy** 

Onision/Andy** (and Music)

~Music~

Frank/Gee*** (MCR)

Tyler/Josh*** (TØP)

Brendon/Ryan* (Panic!)

Brendon/Dallon** ('')

Mikey/Pete** (MCR and FOB)

Hamilton/Laurens*** (Hamilton the Musical)

-OC PAIRINGS-

I have a few different OCs with different personalities and backstories. These are bound to change during OC X OC role plays.

-AUS-

These are the foundation pieces for the RPs I can do. Ask me about others as these aren't many

Werewolf x Vampire

Werewolf x Nekojin

Best Friends Forever

Teacher x Student

Boss x Employee

Demon x Angel

Good x Evil

Opposites Attract

Pastel x Punk

Ex-BFs

Famous x Fan

Famous x Famous

Rich x Poor

Popular x Unpopular 

Enemies

Bully x Bullied

-PLOTS-

I'm bad when it comes to plots but if you want to create one with me I won't say no. We could expand on the AUs or something. 

Well I'll add stuff later if I can. DM me if you're interested.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello ^_^ I would be interested in rping something original with you. Perhaps using the popular/unpopular set up, or demon/angel if you want to do something more super natural. I'm open to other ideas as well if there is something in particular you are in the mood to do :)

~Bump~ (I haven't slept in 36 hours, I'm really bored and have nothing to do...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back