• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy MxF - Seeking the (F)antasy, Romance, and Adventure

Role Model

/t r X s h /
I love fantasy roleplays, I love adventure roleplays, and I love romance roleplays. So I thought, "why not mix them all into one?"

This roleplay takes place in a fantasy land, where magic exists and creatures fight for dominance. You two happen to cross paths. Both stubborn and hard-headed, you reluctantly decide (for mutual benefit, of course) to pair up and continue your quests together. However, slowly over time you realize that you are much more dependent on each other than you originally thought.

The Rules Are Simple

Your character can be any race, species, and have any powers they want. However they need to start off weak, and will eventually grow into their truest potential.
For every power, you must also include a weakness to that power. The more powers you have, the more weaknesses you will also incur.
This is NOT a sexualized roleplay. The romantic aspect of the roleplay is just that, romantic. If the characters do wind up falling in love, that does not permit any sexual content. Even if RPN did not have an explicit no sexual rule, that's not the kind of roleplay I am going for here. If romance does occur between characters, I want it to be pure and innocent.
Appearance for your CS must be a real-life portrait. This does not include photoshopped pictures (for things such as spells, effects, ETC), however I will not allow purely drawn or anime pictures for you appearance. You may include a drawn portrait if you wish, but the majority of your pictures need to be real photography.
Dependency =/= romance. Yes, our characters will be dependent on each other. This aspect of the roleplay is completely independent on the romantic element. Our characters may be dependent on each other, but that does not mean they will be romantically compatible.
I'm not looking for any specific amount of length. If you can say what needs to be said in one sentence, that's fine, as long as your thoughts aren't cut short due to laziness. If you want to write me a book every time you reply, that's also fine.

My Character

For reference of what kind of CS I'm looking for, here is my character sheet.
stefan_salvatore_by_sugarpoultry-d4u0am1.png
Name; Felix Sjödin
0a1e25f81f44d269333971988c0e4b18--team-stefan-stefan-salvatore-hot.jpg thevampirediaries8x14-stefan.jpg stefan_lg.jpg
Age; 19
Gender; Male
Species; Vampire
Personality;
Seemingly dark, brooding, and always in thought, Felix is not a social creature. He's cut and dry. He has many memories of his past, and he constantly revisits them in his mind. He'd prefer to be left alone. Very few people are close to him. He's not particularly rude, or disrespectful, he would just rather prefer to not socialize unless it's needed. Despite this, Felix has a warm heart and will die for the ones he loves and cares for. Once he opens up to you, he will be your best friend. Your protector, sacrificing his life for yours. Felix is brave, not scared of being the first to take a step into the dark cave, or the first to stand up for what's right.
Bio;
Born to a wealthy family in Stockholm, Sweden, Felix was always a troubled child. He was always getting into fights, causing disruptions, and a general problem-maker. As he grew into his adolescence Felix found a friend. This friend set him on the right path. Taught him how to be a man. Fight for what he believed in. Little did Felix know, his friend held a secret from him that he would soon discover. After several years, Felix's friend turned on him, his bloodlust sending him into a rage, barely sparing Felix's life. Ever since that day Felix has become one with the shadows.
Abilities;
Felix is a vampire. His super human strength, speed, and maneuverability make him the apex predator. His reflexes, heightened senses, and fine-tuned emotions make him the ultimate stalker. Due to his vampirism, Felix's emotions are much more controlled than a mortal. He does not get caught up in petty drama, and can simply exist whether the situation around him is blissful or chaotic. This allows him to have a level-head in stressful or intense situations and carefully weigh out his options before acting upon them.
Weaknesses;
The most obvious being sunlight. Felix becomes extremely weak in direct sunlight. Not only this, Felix is generally weaker during the day time in general. Felix's walls and shortness tends to cause people to avoid him, preventing him from building true relationships. Felix is a vampire, and needs to feed often or will suffer withdrawals.

Last edited:
If you're still searching, I would most definitely be interested. :)

Please PM me, or mention me here so I can PM you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back