• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxF Romance, possibly short term?

Sir Galahad II

Semi-colon Evangelist
As the title suggests, I'm interested in doing a romance RP or possibly more than one at the moment. It certainly doesn't have to be the main focus if you don't want it to be, but it is something I'd like to do. Before I get into setting and pairing suggestions, there's a few things you should know about me:

-I am 17 (18 in February), so if you don't feel comfortable role playing romance with me, that's fine.
-I don't really know how to RP MxM or FxF, and I'd prefer to play a male (main) character.
-I don't want to sound like I'm attention seeking, but I don't know how else to say it. I've been diagnosed with depression, which means there will be times where I won't have motivation to reply. Please be patient when this happens, and don't be afraid to bug me about it. I'll try my best to let you know what's going on.
-I don't care how much you post as long as you don't give me one liners and post something legible. Quality > quantity.
-I can't guarantee we'd be doing this for very long considering my lack of motivation. It is possible, though. For now, maybe consider this to be "speed dating" to find a good RP partner.
-We can RP over PM or thread, I don't care.
-I also couldn't care any less about what type of picture you use for your references.

That being said, here are some setting and pairing suggestions. They aren't absolutely necessary; you can suggest your own if you want. Roles in bold are the ones in the pairing I would prefer to play.

Setting ideas:
-Medieval fantasy (Personal favorite. I also have a vague world idea, if you like.)
-Cyberpunk (If we do this, there is a setting of mine I absolutely want to do. Message me for details if you wish.)
-Modern day
-Realistic medieval
-Fandom (Not into any anime or TV shows currently [although I've considered getting into RWBY], but I like a lot of video games. Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Fallout, Darkest Dungeon, etc. Don't be afraid to ask!)
-Victorian fantasy
-Realistic victorian

Pairing ideas:
-Knight x Princess
-Angel x Demon
-Demon x Human
-Recruit x Rebellion Veteran (Cyberpunk)

Etc, etc. Like I said, we aren't restricted to any of these, and I'd love to hear your ideas. Thanks!

Last edited:
I’d be interested to hear about your cyberpunk setting with the recruit and x rebellion veteran pairing, if you’re still searching.

Bump. I'd also like to point out that I'm looking for multiple settings, I just made this thread before the update came out.

Bump. Sorry if we don't manage to RP for very long, if at all. I have a nasty habit of killing RPs, it seems. Maybe something quick and dirty before school starts for most people?

Also, just a reminder that you can suggest your own ideas. Mine aren't very fleshed out, mostly.

Howdy, I'd totally be down to roleplay with you! I like Dark Souls, Fallout and I find your 'Recruit x Rebellion Veteran' idea to be cool. Please, message me if you're interested!

Count me in. Always looking for something medieval. Maybe a Captive x Captor one or something generic. Idc

Hey there! :^) I'm pretty interested in a Medieval Fantasy setting or the first three pairings. Pm me if you're up for something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back