• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MxF Modern Realistic or Fantasy RP

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hi, I'm really a fan of opposing personalities in characters who eventually fall for each other. In all of the plot ideas listed below, I'd be RPing as female, and I'd really like if at first the characters can't stand each other. I want the relationship to develop slowly, and I'm a fan of fluffy, 'aww'-worthy moments once the characters eventually get together. In some of these I'd be willing to play either character, just pick the one you want, but if I want to RP as a certain character I'll note it below the plot.

Ideas

• Over the winter holidays, Character A is home from college. However, their parents are on vacation, so Character A is all alone in their parents' house. While at the supermarket, Character A runs into the mother of their ex-boy/girlfriend from high school. She is surprisingly very kind, and upon learning of Character A's situation, offers to let them stay in her and her husband's cabin in the mountains. Though a little confused at her kindness, Character A accepts, not wanting to turn down a free vacation. When Character A shows up at the cabin however, they find their ex, Character B, and the two of them end up staying together.
  • Character A and Character B despise each other and end up on a reality-TV show, where the producers want them in an on-screen relationship.
  • Character A is on a hiking trip with friends while on vacation in (insert island here). Character A discovers a cave, and, on a whim, enters it without telling anyone where they are going. As they travel deeper into the cave, Character A starts to get lightheaded. The dizziness overcomes Character A before they can get out of the cave, and they wake up later in a clearing in the forest, with no memory of how they got there. Character B, a member of a primitive tribe living on the island, comes across Character A lying dazed on the forest floor. It seems that Character A has somehow traveled back in time.
  • Two college students despise each other in classes. Character A constantly teases Character B, thinking that it's funny to make Character B uncomfortable. The two somehow always end up running into each other, and are always forced together.

I'd prefer to RP as Character B.

[*]Character A is a traveling hunter employed to get rid of dangerous supernatural creatures. Character A arrives in a small town experiencing numerous grisly murders, and attempts to find the culprit. Character B meets Character A while in the bar in town and offers their help. Little does Character A know, Character B is the creature causing the deaths, but for good reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the third and fourth one, fourth one especially. If you want to do either, shoot me a PM. :3

[QUOTE="short for time]I like the idea of the third plot. Drop a pm if you're still interested.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Alex Phalin]I love the third and fourth one, fourth one especially. If you want to do either, shoot me a PM. :3

[/QUOTE]
xsammiegram said:
I'd love to do the last plot!! :D
I can't currently PM but if you PM me I'd love to talk!

The reality show one interests me! If you'd still like to do it, feel free to PM me anytime! ^-^

Would you RP as a cop or Special agent? Because if you have ever watched NCIS LA Deeks and Kensi kinda are the opposites attract (And its sooooo cute) we could do OC's based off them. (Just a idea)

[QUOTE="Berani Lily Deeks]Would you RP as a cop or Special agent? Because if you have ever watched NCIS LA Deeks and Kensi kinda are the opposites attract (And its sooooo cute) we could do OC's based off them. (Just a idea)

[/QUOTE] I haven't seen it. I would be willing to rp similar OCs if you explained though! (also, just clarifying that you're aware I want to RP as female, a few people didn't notice it in the thread!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back