• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings MxF Interest List! 1x1 RP

Rayvin

Weekend Wallflower
Hello! I'm pretty new to the Nation so go easy on me! 😖 I'm going to be honest but I'm a bit nervous expressing some of these ideas. I'm hoping some writers will be interested though!

I lot of my ideas revolve around a rescuer and a victim, I usually prefer to play the victim but I'm willing to try the other side if someone expresses otherwise.

1. Human x Kitsune
2. Human x Harpy/Winged Variant
3. Human x Mermaid
4. Human x supernatural, etc. (You get the picture.)
5. Human x Escaped Lab Experiment
6. Human x Vagabond
Human's can be variants too*
I'm open to a lot of things and will discuss if there's something that doesn't sit right with me or my RP partner.​
Usually these scenarios start with a character being in a predicament. (Both can be in a predicament too.) Not all ideas have to be centered around abuse and rescue of one OC. I'm always up for a little romance too, nothing graphic or risqué.​
As far as writing goes, I'm very easy going. I'm not looking for extensive paragraphs but I don't like one liners. I'm not great at writing enormous sections so if you're okay with smaller replies then pm me! Please do your best with spelling and grammar too! I'm not big into fandoms since I get very stressed with trying to portray existing characters accurately. If you want to use a fandom character, ask me and we will see what we can do. I'm not into historical fiction either so please stick with modern/urban fantasy.​
If anyone has any ideas of their own that might go well with the topics involved, PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP. 🥰

Last edited:
BUMPITYBUMP! If you have an idea you'd like to share, I'm more than open to give it a go!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back