• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse OOC

Hiya. :3 I've been quite busy as of late, but I'm working to schedule things better

No, I think you're confusing your animals.
Elephants don't shrink when you remove their flashy feathers.
Besides, Pompous peacock sounds better. >:3

First of all, kid, you've got no right to change my name. That side, as we move on deeper, the other problem is that neither do I have feathers, even metaphorical ones, nor do I have any sort of pomposity around me.

Those days are long past, kid, best you move on too.

First of all, kid, you've got no right to change my name. That side, as we move on deeper, the other problem is that neither do I have feathers, even metaphorical ones, nor do I have any sort of pomposity around me.

Lots of things can happen in a week or so, huh?
I guess I'm speaking about another Elephantom then. Hello other Elephantom, sorry for the switch-up. Lets move forward into the future. A future of mutants and robo-cops and detectives, oh my!

Lots of things can happen in a week or so, huh?
I guess I'm speaking about another Elephantom then. Hello other Elephantom, sorry for the switch-up. Lets move forward into the future. A future of mutants and robo-cops and detectives, oh my!

There's one Elephantom, kid, only one.

you misspelled 'aside'

'that aside'

THE SPELLING GOBLIN HAST FOILED THOU AGAIN!

HUHUHUHUHUHU

Don't throw around jabes, punk. A man can develop, unlike your flat, one-direction thinking.
It certainly ain't one direction if it keeps catching your mistakes.

What's the sitch dude? You're being extra sensitive or something, you alright?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back