• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mutant Apocalypse OOC

shadowz1995 shadowz1995

I've got two questions here that need some answering:

Would a big-bore buffalo rifle be okay for this RP? Kinda considering that since my character's likely going to be (largely) human.

What is the mutant situation in Africa? Kinda thinking of giving my character a background in mutant-hunting, or indulging in mercenary firms.
Youll need to explain that rifle for me and the mutant situation from what I understand it exclusive to new york and is only in very rare instances it at all that it crops up elsewhere. Even if they do, they end up comin to new york for answers

Youll need to explain that rifle for me and the mutant situation from what I understand it exclusive to new york and is only in very rare instances it at all that it crops up elsewhere. Even if they do, they end up comin to new york for answers

Well, the rifle, haven't got the specifics pinned out, but it's, well, a large-bore rifle that's typical for big game. I was thinking of it because most players here seemed an inch too powerful for a normal, humaneer like my planned character.

Also, why into exclusive to New York, or the Americas broadly? I was aiming to manipulate global conflicts regarding the superpowered situation, and realistically, that seems likely considering that it's only been a decade and only right for humans to fear something that they don't quite understand — especially on the more unstable countries.

Well, the rifle, haven't got the specifics pinned out, but it's, well, a large-bore rifle that's typical for big game. I was thinking of it because most players here seemed an inch too powerful for a normal, humaneer like my planned character.

Also, why into exclusive to New York, or the Americas broadly? I was aiming to manipulate global conflicts regarding the superpowered situation, and realistically, that seems likely considering that it's only been a decade and only right for humans to fear something that they don't quite understand — especially on the more unstable countries.
The interest check makes me think people with powers inexplicably find themselves drawn to New York so there may be more to it that we don't know yet.

Well the Interest Check implies that the mutations had something to do with New York. So all mutants are drawn there like a moth to flame.

This has to do with the plot laid out for the rp. Characters can come from other countries but not many as the mutation seems to mostly happen in New York. If a character has developed powers..... They seem to want to flock to where other mutants are.

Also people are scared.... Thus why the APS was formed. And wounded soldiers were given a chance to help their country once more by either eliminating or securing the mutants that are causing problems.

This has to do with the plot laid out for the rp. Characters can come from other countries but not many as the mutation seems to mostly happen in New York. If a character has developed powers..... They seem to want to flock to where other mutants are.

Also people are scared.... Thus why the APS was formed. And wounded soldiers were given a chance to help their country once more by either eliminating or securing the mutants that are causing problems.

Well, I can't quite argue if you've got that set in stone. Not concrete, but solid enough for me.

I know right?!

But sad news... I might not be getting many door days like normal. A bar tender quit and I'm the only other bar tender that can pick up those shifts and from what I hear they want to get rid of two other bar tenders. One is just annoying and will only take to other employees (if there is no other employees around after getting a customer a drink she just stares at them.......) And the other complains about how no one tips her..... to other customers (*_*)

So yeah I might have to go back to bar full time.... More money... But limited time online... And no laptop. Just a heads up, this might happen in the next month or so.

I know right?!

But sad news... I might not be getting many door days like normal. A bar tender quit and I'm the only other bar tender that can pick up those shifts and from what I hear they want to get rid of two other bar tenders. One is just annoying and will only take to other employees (if there is no other employees around after getting a customer a drink she just stares at them.......) And the other complains about how no one tips her..... to other customers (*_*)

So yeah I might have to go back to bar full time.... More money... But limited time online... And no laptop. Just a heads up, this might happen in the next month or so.
Ill keep things runnin here if it goes down like that.

I'll be making an optimistic gadgeteer hero... In the morning. I need sleep.
If you want you can make more than one character. That way you are not just subjected to having to make a hero. (^_^)

Just please keep the rules in mind when making the character.
Three power minimum
Can't have powers before the age of thirteen or longer than ten years ago
and three paragraphs minimum for personality and history. (^_^)

Hey Super Villain Nova Super Villain Nova mind if I step in on this action? Sounds like a good time.
All you have to do is create a character and wait for it to get approved. (^_^)

The rp is open so there is no need to ask. (^_^)

I look forward to your character. Also we are looking for heroes at the moment. We are hurting in the hero section. (Just so you know you don't have to make a hero... I'm just letting people know what the rp is needing.)

All you have to do is create a character and wait for it to get approved. (^_^)

The rp is open so there is no need to ask. (^_^)

I look forward to your character. Also we are looking for heroes at the moment. We are hurting in the hero section. (Just so you know you don't have to make a hero... I'm just letting people know what the rp is needing.)
How about humans? How many regular humans are there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back