• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Music/Romance plots - forever open <3

Gazebo-Quill

Rob Thomas is a god
I have a few new music/romance related plots that I’d really enjoy to do! We can work on adjusting them together and deciding characters or what not. Multiple characters will be necessary, but if you’re only comfortable with one then I will very happily take the majority! I’d prefer if you had discord, but if you don’t then I’ll be perfectly fine roleplaying on the site.

DM me if interested <3

Rules:

-Understand that I’m busy, human, and have a life outside of roleplaying. I’ll try to update more than once a day but, keyword, TRY.

-If you have any triggers or sensitive topics please let me know BEFORE we roleplay.

-I don’t have a set literacy, but it’s always at least a paragraph. Usually 2-5.

-Do not criticize me for my beliefs and identity. I promise I’ll return kindness to you.

Plots:

Famous Rock star X Garage Band Singer (MxM)

A punk garage band’s lead singer has just turned eighteen, and he’s more than ready to become the next big thing. With packed bags and a supposedly full heart he heads to California to live with his older sisters. For the first time in years, things were going to be good. Little did he know that in a junky hotel in Arizona, he would meet a hard rock sensation, and the love of his life.

Talented pianist X Beginner Guitarist (FxF or FxM)

After five years of saving money, a young woman is finally going to music college. She plans on becoming a composer and will do anything to achieve her dream. But when a beginner guitarist with little passion and a rich family becomes her roommate, she knows staying focused on her goal will become difficult. ((Classic roommates to lovers with a twist!!!))

Rock Star X #1 Fan (MxM or FxF)

Literally... just a fan x celebrity roleplay. Very cliché.

~~~

Seeya in a bit <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back