• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Muse University Temporary OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
hellooooo uwu

I posted my CS! I hope everything will be alright for her, I'll adjust whatever's necessary :3

I also kinda mentioned a twin brother... juuust in case he shows up later... if that's eventually allowed of course hehe ^^ if not nbd!

and on this note I'm off to bed to dream of all those lines of code @_@ ttyl!

Hi hi I have finally finished Lucille's cs!! 💃
I'm very uncertain on who to bring as a male character (nor am I sure if I'll be able to handle two characters), so if possible I might leave that till after the deadline to see if there's an urgent need to balance out genders < 3 !!

also everyone's characters are so gawjus omg purr

Hi hi I have finally finished Lucille's cs!! 💃
I'm very uncertain on who to bring as a male character (nor am I sure if I'll be able to handle two characters), so if possible I might leave that till after the deadline to see if there's an urgent need to balance out genders < 3 !!

also everyone's characters are so gawjus omg purr
GAO GAO GAO GAO GAO GAO GAO GAO GAO GAO GAO GAO

ello ello, I just wanted to give a heads up that I fine-tuned my CS and that she is now officially complete - I mean, I can always put in more work but we do need to get moving at some point hahah

I always think of new stuff the day after I post ^^;

I somehow managed to drag something out of this dry n crusty n dying brain to finish off Toby so he’s done

As for issac, I have an idea of who he is as a person (think giant Labrador who has lived rurally his whole life and is now in the big city and just trying to fit in mixed in with accidental viral meme from when he was a kid on wife swap but he doesn’t know about it cause he doesn’t have social media) but will I get time to actually be online and sit down and write his bio n make his code? Hohohohohohohohoh let’s pray

hey everyone!!
i'm looking through cses right now, but i am going to preface something:
there are a LOT of musical arts students, so i'm only going to accept music students who have a completed cs already. if you have a music student place holder up currently, please consider changing their department.
if you need ideas for character departments, theatre and digital arts are severely lacking in students (literally only three in each department 😭 )

i will be dming the accepted characters the discord link here shortly, if there is any questions or concerns, feel free to shoot me a dm!

When do we know we are accepted? : )

Angry Season 12 GIF by The Simpsons

i will send an official list of accepted characters in here and on the interest check sometime tomorrow afternoon

making a cs for a digital arts character right now :)

Hey everyone!
just wanted to pop in here and say that Muse University is officially closed now that the deadline for sheets is passed. When I get home from work later today i'll send a list of accepted characters.
Thank you all so much for your interest!

whoops! so busy that i missed the deadline, but wanted to say have fun to those who get accepted! — ✦

Thank you all for your applications to Muse University of the Fine Arts; While all applicants are talented indeed, only some are granted admissions. The accepted students are as follows:
The Visual Arts Students:

Issac Gamal ;; BloopNoodle BloopNoodle
Nina Rivera ;; x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

The Theatre Arts Students:
Maddox Tufino ;; sunshineysoul sunshineysoul
Alix Desrosiers ;; purplemarble purplemarble
Patrick Moore ;; revalia revalia
Paola Sandino ;; minajesty minajesty

The Literature Arts Students:
Ophelia Macedo ;; BloopNoodle BloopNoodle
Agatha Scarlett ;; ninjamidnight ninjamidnight

The Musical Arts Students: