• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Muse University Temporary OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Another question- can I give my new guy the struggle of having an alcoholic past? Enough for it to certainly be a vice. I know this is an 18+ rp, but I wanted to check before I played into that struggle since it can be touchy sometimes

Another question- can I give my new guy the struggle of having an alcoholic past? Enough for it to certainly be a vice. I know this is an 18+ rp, but I wanted to check before I played into that struggle since it can be touchy sometimes

oh for sure! my model guy has a struggle w/ substance abuse, just as long as it's done in a respectful way & there are appropriate trigger warnings!

cs is done! she might be a little rough due to being out of the rp world so long, but i think she's a good start!

hey hey!!
i think i have finally finished theo...hopefully... jdl;ds if i missed something please let me know! < 3

all of the cses look AMAZING !! i'm so excited for everyone to be finished with them ((:

for those that are accepted characters, i'll be sending a discord link to y'all later today!

I was going to behave and not apply but I have decided self-control is for people that are better than me.
Hello everyone I can't wait to snoop ur characters xx
1684300837149.png

heyyyyy sunshine, i posted derick! everything is done except for his misc section where i just planned to add little tidbits and headcannons. but i have to head out, so i wanted to post him. all the main stuff is finished for him though!

wowow i am so excited for how many of y'all are interested !!

with the pace of cses getting finished, i think i'm going to set a deadline for them to be done:
DEADLINE FOR CSES TO BE COMPLETED IS SUNDAY EVENING, MAY 21ST

if anyone needs an extension or anything, feel free to dm me! ((:

Hello hello coming up in here to know what's going on! And also with a question sunshineysoul sunshineysoul for the musical department since it mentions dancers in the IC would that include ballet and all that kind of stuff or it's more like a backup dance kind of thing? I don't know if this makes sense I hope it does

Hello hello coming up in here to know what's going on! And also with a question sunshineysoul sunshineysoul for the musical department since it mentions dancers in the IC would that include ballet and all that kind of stuff or it's more like a backup dance kind of thing? I don't know if this makes sense I hope it does

the musical department includes all kinds of dance!

sunshineysoul sunshineysoul , managed to get basic information and codes up. Though I have an exam this Sunday and therefore would like to request a possible extension!

did Patrick read agent of chaos? Yes. Yes he did

just wanted to say hiiiiii, and say that i posted a placeholder ^-^, will probs get the actual cs out by tonight or tomorrow :) !!

i've put up a work in progress cs for cal so far! just need to clean up some last details and do his background, i wouldn't normally post this update but i'm not the most familiar with mbti types and enneagram types, so if anyone has suggestions for types that would suit him better that would be much appreciated! or if anything needs to be changed before i finish him, i would also be happy to do so~

hi, just wanted to pop in to say that i'm going to put up a placeholder soon. i've been eyeing the interest check for this for a while now but i wasn't sure if i'd have the time to join or which char i should use because i had SO many ideas it was hard to settle for just one, but i didn't want to pass up the opportunity to try my hand at this lovely rp, so i should have a completed cs up soon before the deadline !! (mayhaps i will make a second character to sate my sanity, but we'll see) β€” ✦

i've put up a work in progress cs for cal so far! just need to clean up some last details and do his background, i wouldn't normally post this update but i'm not the most familiar with mbti types and enneagram types, so if anyone has suggestions for types that would suit him better that would be much appreciated! or if anything needs to be changed before i finish him, i would also be happy to do so~
MyersBriggsTypes.png

this is my favorite way to pick characters mbtis without taking the super long test every single time, it helps break down each letter & then you can read the traits of each personality type and make sure that fits with your character!
as for enneagrams, i would say look up the core motivations for each type and just go with the one that best fits your character ((:

hi cuties!!!! i hope my character is okay and esp his history, i don’t know if it’s okay he sort of got in because of connections through his dad but please let me know and otherwise i’ll adjust it! I am very excited anyway : )

Hi! I just recently posted a CS. It's not entirely finished as my laptop charger broke and I am waiting for the new one. Let me know if anything should be changed.

I need to put somewhere that she's a fashion queen/icon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back