• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐˜”๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜œ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด [Closed!]

sunshineysoul

entertainer at the house of asmodeous
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• intro

Clair de Lune

Claude Debussy

Welcome.

T
    he early 1800s were filled with an American education boom. Everywhere you looked, there was a brand new College or University popping up. These schools? They focused on taking children and turn them into assembly-line workers. It was an American normal, something Americans valued very highly.

This was a massive culture shock to a group of four European women who came to America, searching for opportunities to further their own passions for education. After travelling for many years across the northern states of the United States of America, they were appalled at the lack of culture shown in American schools. Most Americans they came across didn't know classics by William Shakespeare or who painted A Starry Night.

It was around the 1850s when these women decided to settle down in the state of Washington, with the vast and beautiful nature scenery, and begin their dream of bringing more culture to America. One woman in particular, Sonia Muse, spearheaded the passion project with her four closest friends & together, in the year of 1864, they opened Muse University for the Fine Arts. Only offering degrees and classes based around the Fine Arts, the women did a splendid job of cultivating young American adults' talents. It was only two years into the Muse University being up and running when they welcomed their first batch of International students.

Since then, MU has been booming and growing more successful each and every year. What started as just two departments has now bloomed into six individual departments:
    Theatre Arts
    Visual Arts
    Musical Arts
    Literature Arts
    Digital Arts
    Fashion Arts

Every summer, hoping students send in their application to Muse University in hopes they get the chance at an interview/audition. The University has become one of the most coveted names in the Fine Arts world, and the enrollment committee takes their job very seriously at choosing their incoming class. There is a strict image and set of morals and values to uphold in order to be a student at Muse University, and there will be consequences if your grades and your character do not reflect the values of MU.

From the Dean of Students, Joy Muse:

"This school has been in my family for generations on end. It was the dream of my great great great grandmother, Sonia Muse, to richen the American culture with the Finer things of life; Art.

On behalf of the faculty and staff at Muse University of the Fine Arts, we are absolutely delighted to welcome you to the new incoming class at our University.
    We're excited to give you the opportunity to Explore your passion, Refine your craft, and Create your masterpiece."

~Joy Muse

intro

roles

rules

Muse University

Explore, Refine,
Create

genre

realistic, drama, romance

status

closed

current students

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
i am looking veryyyy respectfully !!
def interested in this! < 3

Last edited:
I am looking ๐Ÿ‘€

thank you everyone that's shown interest!! i'm so excited to have so many of y'all here ((:

i'm going to work on the temporary ooc and the cs thread later today and when they're done, i'll make sure to link them in here both in a new response and in the original interest check.

while y'all are waiting for that, to help with character inspiration, start thinking of why your character is interested in the Arts, maybe think of what they submitted to the school as their "audition" ? just some thoughts, heehee. untill the temp ooc thread is up, feel free to dm me questions!

super excited for this, guys!!

Eric Andre GIF

I am tentatively interested! tentatively because I just graduated and therefore have some time on my hands but also because I hope the WIP CS I have in mind will actually cooperate with me But this is a super cool idea!!

we're definitely still open and accepting !! feel free to hop into the cs channel (linked previously) and throw in some character sheets!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back