• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Murderhobo: The RP (Official)

"Alright, that's the spirit!" Dr. Armitage then stated what he wanted for his fetch quest. "This one is located in a place connected to the Ear of Horror that you all know and love. Easy part is retrieving the Velvet Rose, an artifact of unmeasurable power, for my study. Hard part is that it attracts demons as you go from the resting place to the Armitage estate. It has been fixed up since you last visited. A lot more bulletproof too."

Ronan and Dr. Armitage shook hands with each other. "Start whenever you're ready. This will be tough."

Choices:

A) Go for the contract

B) Chicken out

>Try not to joke puke space tentacles
>Fail miserably
>Have seizure

Ronan beckoned the group. "Time to fetch ourselves a rose. This should be fun." The group set out to rearm at the base. A new contract is up in the air. Now it's time to get loaded for bear. Demonic bear to be specific. The murderhobos left the mine in peace, but that didn't mean they weren't followed. A few minutes later, a balloon flew out of the gate.

END OF MISSION 5

A few days later:

"Alright lads, let's fetch ourselves a rose! Don't forget to bring your guns and ammo!" Ronan got himself the shard gun from the Ear of Horror. Demonic weapons for demonic enemies. It was just the right time for a good raid. Though he has a feeling that he may meet Patty again. The things the group does for money.

A) Change loadout

B) Use previous loadout

The weapon loadout was a success! All of them were on to get the Velvet Rose. It was unlikely that each member of the group would have their misgivings on the journey. Though the entrance looked ominous, it was less intimidating than it seemed. It resembled the opening of a beast's mouth, teeth and all. They've handled scarier than that.

A) Enter directly

B) Try to find a shortcut to the rose

The group entered directly. Didn't seem too bad, right? Just they entered the resting place of the Velvet Rose, they found what looked to be a Naga searching for prey. It wasn't aware of the group's presence. Though things can become loud soon enough. The Naga resembled a humanoid with the lower body of a snake. It also had claws and snake-style fangs. Though it lacked the petrifying stare of a gorgon, it wasn't one to be messed with.

A) Attack it

B) Sneak

C) Do nothing

The assault on the Naga proved for a good sucker punch. It was completely off guard. Reaper and Ronan did provide quite a two-pronged assault. The end result gave a good strike.

The Naga bared its fangs. Apparently it didn't restrict itself to melee. It spat venom to keep murderhobos at bay.

A) Melee

B) Range

C) Explosives

The barrage of attacks did the creature in. Ronan specifically made sure it was dead with two in its center and one in the head. "That's that." Ronan shifted his eyes and saw a fork in the paths.

A) Split up

B) Do it together on the right

C) Do it together with the left

"Ronan, go with Kreig. I'm pretty sure his nose picking problem is back. I'll go left"

"Got it. Will do. Kreig, with me! I'll be your babysitter from this moment." Ronan accompanied the nose-picker on the way to the Velvet Rose.

Reaper:

Reaper encountered a crustacean enemy. It emerged from a pond of water from the area he was in. It opened it's claws, ready to defend territory from the intruder. Though it seemed tough, it had several weaknesses, namely the joints and the eyes.

A) Melee approach, hack off the limbs

B) Ranged, shoot out the eyes

Murderhobo pair:

On the other hand, the two approached a room full of spiderwebs. Out of the biggest web emerged something that resembled a human upper half and a spider lower half. The creature was female and wore spider silk clothes. Her clothes fortunately were skimpy enough to reveal weak-points. Upon seeing the pair, she growled, "Horrid creatures." She sensed they were murderhobos, and was ready to web them up. Ronan readied his knife and shard gun as a response.

A) Chop her up (melee)

B) Shoot her up

C) BURN!

"I AM SORRY PRETTY LADY BUT I- MMMMMMNNNNEED YOUR CHARRED LEGS FOR MY FACE!"

The spider-woman was set aflame, forcing it to stop what it was doing. It dropped to the ground, rolling the body along the floor. This gave Ronan the opportunity to fire shards at the monster. "Good job, Krieg. I hope our buddy Reaper is doing fine." The spider silk seemed to be a good material for repairs and reinforcements. Pound for pound, it was stronger than steel. It could be harvested from the now dead creature's lair or from the body.

A) Move on

B) Repair/reinforce using spider silk

Reaper crippled the crab, but it wasn't killed outright. It was still alive, albeit bleeding blue. Supposedly, Reaper could finish it off to make a succulent meal. Otherwise, he could move on and have it bleed to death.

A) Advance

B) Finish it off and enjoy crab cakes.

With a heavy heart, he wraps himself in the dead spider's silk. He then begins to cart the body on his back by wrapping the silk around the spider-monster and himself.

"I can't believe you actually feel sorry. Do I smell monster lover? I feel bad for your family. They still see us as murderhobos." Ronan had a sardonic yet practical outlook on life. He reinforced his armor using the spider silk. Moving on the path, they eventually stumble upon a treasure room.

Reaper enjoyed himself a crab meal after finishing off the beast. He felt invigorated and refreshed after food. The murderhobo moved on, with him too stumbling on the same treasure room. "Good to see you again!"

A) Loot and plunder! (WARNING: Possible booby traps)

B) Just move on as a full group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back