• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Murderhobo: The RP (Official)

"Where there's a will, there's a way. Pincer movement it is." Two duos divide and conquer once more. Though Krieg would have to make sure that Hungry doesn't eat him. Ronan and Reaper were two-man armies just as Krieg and Hungry were.

Double R:

They encounter spiny plantoids that could fire spikes at will. "Your reign of terror ends here!" They prepared spikes to fire and for melee combat. Reaper and Ronan were prepared to fight back. Though were the two supposed to be impressed?

A) Engage in melee?

B) Shoot them up?

Krieg and Hungry:

Both now see a knuckle-walking mutant with stone-like fists. The portions were human, but the arms were long enough to allow for knuckle-walking. It didn't look friendly by a long shot. The monster charged at Krieg and Hungry.

A) Shoot up

B) Melee/eat up

"Where there's a will, there's a way. Pincer movement it is." Two duos divide and conquer once more. Though Krieg would have to make sure that Hungry doesn't eat him. Ronan and Reaper were two-man armies just as Krieg and Hungry were.

Double R:

They encounter spiny plantoids that could fire spikes at will. "Your reign of terror ends here!" They prepared spikes to fire and for melee combat. Reaper and Ronan were prepared to fight back. Though were the two supposed to be impressed?

A) Engage in melee?

B) Shoot them up?

Krieg and Hungry:

Both now see a knuckle-walking mutant with stone-like fists. The portions were human, but the arms were long enough to allow for knuckle-walking. It didn't look friendly by a long shot. The monster charged at Krieg and Hungry.

A) Shoot up

B) Melee/eat up

A.) Discharge the acid you devoured from your previous victims, the mutants, on that stone-fist guy.

I want to cut of his arms so I can see the pretty colors on the outside.

The attack on the stone-fist was swift and vicious. Hungry's acid softened the monster up before Krieg dismembered the monster. Once more, gold ichor poured from the wounds. The body may as well be marinated by the ichor. Hungry can devour the corpse at will.

Reaper and Ronan attacked in tandem. One of the spiny mutants attempted to counter Ronan's shots, but was blocked and beheaded by the bayonet. That bayonet wasn't a dinky spike. It may as well be called a short sword on a shotgun. Reaper did what he did best: Chop them up. The mutants were downed once more. This mine may as well be painted gold.

Choices:

A) Continue on

B) Try to regroup with each other

The attack on the stone-fist was swift and vicious. Hungry's acid softened the monster up before Krieg dismembered the monster. Once more, gold ichor poured from the wounds. The body may as well be marinated by the ichor. Hungry can devour the corpse at will.

Reaper and Ronan attacked in tandem. One of the spiny mutants attempted to counter Ronan's shots, but was blocked and beheaded by the bayonet. That bayonet wasn't a dinky spike. It may as well be called a short sword on a shotgun. Reaper did what he did best: Chop them up. The mutants were downed once more. This mine may as well be painted gold.

Choices:

A) Continue on

B) Try to regroup with each other

A.) Eat the corpse and move on.

Everyone's perseverance paid off! The group found treasure at a corner. It was in chest form and there was mining equipment and a vein of gold. The gold can be mined or the treasure can be raided.

A) Mine the gold (less risk)

B) Kick the chest open (chance of trap)

Everyone's perseverance paid off! The group found treasure at a corner. It was in chest form and there was mining equipment and a vein of gold. The gold can be mined or the treasure can be raided.

A) Mine the gold (less risk)

B) Kick the chest open (chance of trap)

B.) Gorge the entire chest and shit out the gold.

"How long till he has some serious digestive problems?"

Mine out whatever I can of the gold.

It turned out that as Hungry ate the chest, it turned out to have a small plant-creature, which resembled an octopus, that was living in the treasure chest. The gold coins was its bed so to say and it saw Hungry as a threat! It whipped it's limbs at Hungry's face to discourage from eating the entire box. Ronan readied his shotgun for an opportunity to blow the creature to kingdom come or skewer it for kebab.

Choices:

A) Kill the beast

B) Close the chest

It turned out that as Hungry ate the chest, it turned out to have a small plant-creature, which resembled an octopus, that was living in the treasure chest. The gold coins was its bed so to say and it saw Hungry as a threat! It whipped it's limbs at Hungry's face to discourage from eating the entire box. Ronan readied his shotgun for an opportunity to blow the creature to kingdom come or skewer it for kebab.

Choices:

A) Kill the beast

B) Close the chest

A.) Jump straight into the chest to have a feast.

The octopoid was slain in one fell swoop. Hungry got a more nutritious meal overall. Gold was now to be snagged from the area. The journey wasn't for nothing fortunately Though Ronan peeked around and saw a massive heat signature in the very end of the mines. "Getting a large bogey at the very end of the mines. We'll need the biggest guns we got to take the bogey down..."

Ronan wasn't sure if the group should press on. The heat signature didn't look good to his eyes. Either the group can dismiss the concerns or heed them. The thermal vision was by no means a liability; far from it...

Choices:

A) Confront the being at the end of the mines

B) Loot and leave all together.

The octopoid was slain in one fell swoop. Hungry got a more nutritious meal overall. Gold was now to be snagged from the area. The journey wasn't for nothing fortunately Though Ronan peeked around and saw a massive heat signature in the very end of the mines. "Getting a large bogey at the very end of the mines. We'll need the biggest guns we got to take the bogey down..."

Ronan wasn't sure if the group should press on. The heat signature didn't look good to his eyes. Either the group can dismiss the concerns or heed them. The thermal vision was by no means a liability; far from it...

Choices:

A) Confront the being at the end of the mines

B) Loot and leave all together.

A.) I didn't come here to loot shit, I came here to eat people.

Ronan's misgivings seemingly fell on deaf ears. The group as a whole pressed on. The feeling of uneasiness may vary in the group, but Ronan sensed that this battle may be difficult even for them. Midway to the signature, Ronan got a clearer picture. "Ugh, this is worse than I thought!"

From Ronan's point of view, he saw a monstrously bulbous plant-thing. They haven't entered the fetid chamber yet, but in the middle of the hallway, the being somehow spoke to them. "I understand your fear, Ronan. I mean you no harm as long as you holster your gun."

"How did you know my name?" Something fishy was going on and Ronan can sense it. The big plant was already horrific appearing as is. But a thinking being? Now that's trouble.

"Does the name Patty ring a bell to you? I'm her father. The look on Ronan's face was priceless. Patty didn't look like a plant monster at all. Another question arose in Ronan's mind: What trickery is this?

"You don't look like anyone. How about we see for ourselves? Gentlemen, if you don't want to come with me, you don't have to!"

A) Come with Ronan to confront Mr. Armitage

B) Just get out of the mines

I like Patty, but I really don't like how this Gravemind might be her father.

((Excuse delays, juggling stuff and running out of ideas.))

As soon as they confronted the mass of monstrosity, an older man that resembled Patty climbed out of the the plant pod. "As much as I hate doing things in the flesh, I'd like to congratulate you for the entertainment. I sent disposable mutants and vagrants as a mere test. Dr. Ronald Armitage, botanist. While this mine contains a percent of the Armitage fortune, you should all help yourselves as a reward." It became clear that they were dealing with not a monster, but more or less a mad scientist. But if they were to criticize Dr. Armitage on his madness, they should look who's talking first.

"That's a little more believable..." He didn't post a threat at all unless he gets a reason to reenter his pod of annihilation. A gift of gold has been presented to the group as well as meat for Hungry delivered in treasure chests. Dr. Armitage then spoke, "I was looking for murderhobos for a fetch quest I wanted. These gifts should be enough for you to consider for the next day."

Choices:

A) Take the offer

B) Leave it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back