• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings Murderhobo: The RP (Official)

The group was looting until Krieg stumbled upon an grenade. CLICK! Krieg would toss the grenade elsewhere, had he noticed it and defused the trap. But the loot was rather intoxicating. In an attempt to mitigate the disaster, Ronan grabbed Krieg out of the way, his flamethrower being a liability if exposed to the blast. At the last moment, Ronan quickly put the grenade back into the chest, solving the problem of the grenade, but the loot may or may not be damaged. Taking a peek, he saw that there was no damage as a result.

A) Continue looting

B) Beeline for the Velvet Rose

((Excuse delay. Busy with stuff.))

The group found that the treasure was undamaged. After looting to hearts content, the murderhobos have found the Velvet Rose to be guarded by three red demons. They looked just like the ones encountered after the Ear of Horror. They once more wielded flaming swords and a bad attitude.

A) Direct attack

B) Sneak attack

C) Stealth steal the rose

The demons fought viciously. Ronan would have done a sneak attack but Krieg ruined the surprise. The shard gun and flamethrower had some effect in flushing the enemy away. They were scattered, with swords at the ready. CHARGE!

A) Choppy approach

B) Shooty approach

A good psychopath never backs down from a melee fight, especially if they have a heavy, unwieldy flamethrower in their hands.

(Alright, giving this a good kick.)

Ronan and Krieg still fought the demons head on, though Ronan managed to down a demon charging at him. He only switched to melee when another demon engaged him. Krieg didn't do so well, using of all weapons, a flamethrower, for melee. A demon got the upper hand.

Krieg:

A) Continue melee

B) Backdraft blast to get the demon off.

(let's just say Reaper got lost in the loot piles and re-enters by sliding down a hill of loot)
"GUESS WHO'S BACK BITCHES!"

Melee attacks mixed with a little shooting. Try to pull the heat of the other two for a moment.

The group defeated the demons swiftly. "Finally! Now time to snag the rose!" Ronan then rushed to snag the Velvet Rose. Just as the group reunited at the entrance, a giant four armed demoness with multiple clawed fingers. "Why hello thieves!" She wanted to eat the murderhobos and reclaim the rose for herself.

A) Shoot the demoness

B) Melee the monster

C) Ultimate master plan? (write in)

A barrage of attacks pushed the demon back. The demon herself yowled with ecstasy. She charged across in an attempt to get in the thick of battle. There were multiple avenues just created for the murderhobos to perform many different maneuvers. Jester work?

A) Flank the demon

B) Attack directly

C) Evade and ambush

"Flanks? That's the meatblood that I cook off my girlfriends! Krieg attacks only from the most valid point! The axe of the Murderhobo goes headfirst into the bosom of the beast!"

Ronan indeed did flank the demoness. Firing rounds of shards into her sides while the rest attacked head on, she was interrupted by the attacks. The flank got her reeling and she grabbed Krieg as a result. Unhinging her jaw in a poise to swallow him hole, her mouth was vulnerable to attacks.

A) Lob a grenade into her mouth

B) Attack her legs

C) Midsection massacre

Planning isn't exactly Krieg's finest ability, nor did he actually plan anything ever. This time however, he was proud to scream into her gaping mouth "JUST AS PLANNED!" As he began unsheathing his grenade-sword, pulling the one time use pin on the awesome weapon.

The combined assault downed the demoness. Ronan emptied his magazine on the demoness' body just to make sure she was dead. Reloading his weapon, everyone moved on. They saw a red balloon in their path. Ronan felt uneasy because the red balloon was a sign that the Jesters were near.

A) Follow the balloon

B) Ignore the balloon

"CLOWNS ARE MY FAVORITE FETISH YESYESYES"

He fervently chases the red balloon

They all follow the balloon, taking the shortcut. This was a ploy done by the Jesters to ensure the job's done. Ronan objected to what they were about to do. "Wait, we got monsters to ki-" Suddenly, they were teleported back to their destination, the Armitage manor. That took the fun out of the journey, but they were rewarded immensely. They got briefcases full of cash and new weapons or armor of their choice. Ronan realized that the Armitages were associates of the Jesters. Ronan himself was so afraid of clowns that if Patty dressed up as one, he'd cut contact from her completely. He wasn't so sure about Reaper and Krieg.

Extra rewards choice:

A) Armor

B) Weapons

(After some shenanigans and waiting for Shadowfall Shadowfall , updating.)

After the murderhobo group got their rewards, Dr. Armitage came out to thank them. "Patty told me you were good at your jobs. Now that I got the rose, I'm working with it in service of the Jesters." "OK then...I guess we'll be carrying on then?" "Don't worry, they also made sure to teleport your transport."

The Murderhobo-mobile was around for them. Ronan's ride was on the ready. As the group got in and were ready to leave, a familiar voice rang out. "Not gonna say goodbye?" Much to Ronan's horror, it was Patty but dressed in a Jester's uniform. She suddenly teleported to Ronan, staring him stiff. She wasn't outside the big van, she was right on his lap! After giving him a good series of rapid-fire kisses, she chuckled, "That was overdue." Ronan simply ran out of the car and fled practically at light speed. Not matter how pretty Patty was, Ronan was still afraid of clowns. She was indeed associated with the Jesters. "I hope you're not as afraid as your friend."

A) Flee (ends the game)

B) Stick around for some more action.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back