• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Connor was mostly confused about all of this. This was one weird...CyberLife like facility. Before he knew it, their was some sort of containment breach. Oh why couldn't this town be normal...? Connor didn't know where his friends were, and in turn searched for them. He had no luck, whatsoever, and just came upon randoms looking for help, which didn't give him much help either. Oh why did he have to be caught up in all of this mess? Connor looked around vigilant, on the lookout. Nothing, however brought him luck in his mad hunt, so he decided to take chance, and go down the right.

Connor continued on the right, a few minutes after the main group did. He continued on, gazing around as he moved throughout the right, looking for his friends. He had no look yet, but he continued to move along, "Leon?! Tony?! It's me , Connor!" He called out, confused and what not. But he was determined with a path, so he kept moving.

Aegis Aegis Maxiliase Maxiliase

Pandora Kokoro

Location: Another Cell| With: Spireshade Spireshade DapperDogman DapperDogman [/USER]| Feeling: Suspicious

"What kind of parts do you need?" She tilted her head and shifted once more. She continued to scrutinize the stranger. Confident. Or just egotistical. Like a lot of the other's imprisoned here. She only hoped he knew his own limits no matter how few they may be. "If things are as bad as I think they are, I hope you two don't mind me slipping into something a bit more...comfortable...until we get out of here." Her tail unfurled from the base of her spine. The razor-sharp heart shaped tip swayed back and forth behind her as her wings unfolded as well, the horns sprouting from her skull to follow. Better to have as many of her defenses ready as possible if this was going to be their escape.

For those of you who headed right, you’d soon find Chloe’s dead body lying upon the ground, blood spilling out of her open wound. Before you could genuinely check and see if she was even still alive, however, you’d all be intercepted by several Foundation members, who trained their guns on each of you.

bf9e084224b1cfddb6b1232aba3386f7.jpg

“Put your hands in the air right now and get on your knees! We can and will use lethal force if necessary!” One of the soldiers shouted. However, it also seemed that there were other important matters as well, because you soon found SCP-173 at the end of the hallway after you all thought you’d escaped his grasp.

Did you...

A) Run like hell
B) Fight the soldiers
C) Help Chloe
D) Warn the soldiers about SCP-173

Aegis Aegis Ineptitude Ineptitude Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Maxiliase Maxiliase Ineptitude Ineptitude kirimei kirimei Stormcloak Stormcloak

“Behind you!” Leon shouted as he strained his eyes not to blink. He hoped the soldiers would listen as he clutched by his firearm by his side in an attempt to prevent them from seeing it. He simply stood and waited for their reaction. Either they listened to him or they had their necks broken. There weren’t many other options.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )

Yuri froze putting her hand she in the air as the soilders stopped them. She saw the SCP behind them and followed in Leon's choice of action.
"Yeah! There really is one of those things behind you! You need to be careful."
She squinted her getting ready to close them if necessary, but most likely wouldn't out of fear of getting killed but the SCP.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore
Aegis Aegis

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Maxiliase Maxiliase Ineptitude Ineptitude kirimei kirimei Stormcloak Stormcloak

“Behind you!” Leon shouted as he strained his eyes not to blink. He hoped the soldiers would listen as he clutched by his firearm by his side in an attempt to prevent them from seeing it. He simply stood and waited for their reaction. Either they listened to him or they had their necks broken. There weren’t many other options.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore )
Yuri froze putting her hand she in the air as the soilders stopped them. She saw the SCP behind them and followed in Leon's choice of action.
"Yeah! There really is one of those things behind you! You need to be careful."
She squinted her getting ready to close them if necessary, but most likely wouldn't out of fear of getting killed but the SCP.

Aegis Aegis
Normally, the soldiers wouldn’t have believed what could be perceived as such a simple ploy, but with the SCPs on the loose, they knew that they could be in deep shit if they didn’t turn around. Three soldiers did so, while the remaining two kept their guns trained on all of you.

“SCP-173 spotted at the opposite end of the hall!” A soldier shouted as they trained their guns on the SCP, while the remaining soldiers kept their guns trained on the rest of you.

Did you...

A) Run Away!
B) Help Chloe
C) Surrender
D) Fight the Soldiers

Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Ineptitude Ineptitude kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak

"Fleshy bits" he says with a happy grin, tossing her the still smoking gun as he draws a bonesaw from his bag and walks over to the corpse, dragging it back into the room "I make mechanical things from people" he explains as he taps the bonesaw against the man's head gently "I make all kinds of stuff, cameras, computers, motors, blades, guns...You name it, I'll find a way" he stands back up, clutching a rib in his hand as he sighs "So, what sort of tools do you like working with?" he asks at last

KandiPoP KandiPoP Spireshade Spireshade

Yuri reluctantly got back on her knees and raised her hands in surrender. She had no other choice and she hoped the others would as well. She thought about ways they could try to escape this situation, but they all led to death. Her finale desciosn was to surrender and to get the others to surrender as well.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore Aegis Aegis

Pandora Kokoro

Location: Another Cell| With: Spireshade Spireshade DapperDogman DapperDogman | Feeling: Interested

"My weapon of choice is good looks and charisma, but a rapier never hurt." She smiled curiously to see how he would fashion her a weapon. If he did make it out of human it could end up being more powerful than the one she had before the fall or even be cursed or haunted and make for a supercharge to her powers. She watched intently as her hair pulled itself into loose pigtails that draped over her shoulders. His work was rather interesting.

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak Maxiliase Maxiliase kirimei kirimei Ineptitude Ineptitude

Leon would've loved to fight back, but his instincts told him if he drew on these armed soldiers the group would pay the price of his recklessness. He couldn't fight past his morals and let them be killed even though he should have. "Well... I surrender." Leon dropped his firearm to the ground and kicked it out between them. He could barely look to the side to glance Yuri or any of the others in the eye.

Leon was crushed. They came all this way, had all these opportunities, and for what? One act of kindness and back in your fucking cell to get killed by a monster or get shot here and now like the fucking D-class he was. He gritted his teeth. Leon was so irritated at himself for having made the decision to save these hopeless assholes. He felt a whirlwind of emotions come over him and if he still had the gun on hand he would have probably begun shooting regardless of if he had died.

With downtrodden eyes Leon cast his gaze upon the floor unable to look anyone, let alone his friends in the eyes. If this caused him to get his neck snapped by the SCP then it would be a welcome reprieve from the continuous suffering that he had endured. It was cheap to leave his friends behind like that, but he didn't want to do this anymore. Every time something was within grasp some fucked up act of fate tore it away. Leon was done, he couldn't do this anymore. his eyes drank back tears of rage as he bit his lip in an effort to contain himself. Blood beginning to drip down onto his chin and to the floor.

Yuri watched as Leon was practically crushed by the events going on. She saw him begin to bleed and wanted to help him, but decided not to of fear of getting shot. She noticed him lookin down, so she began to stare intensely at the SCP. She couldn't bare the thought of it reaching him. She wouldn't take her eyes off of it for a second. She wouldn't blink either even if her eyes began to sting like hell.

Aegis Aegis thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

With: Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak Maxiliase Maxiliase kirimei kirimei Ineptitude Ineptitude

Leon felt it hard to stand. He wanted to fight back right now, or do something, anything. He was begging himself and the world to give him something but still he found himself at the business ends of the rifles of multiple MTF agents. He knew that he was being a coward now. He knew that in doing what he did he had sealed the fate of the party with him, and for the most part his leadership had gotten them through this, until now.

He began to visibly shake in anger until all of it released in one moment of weakness. Leon collapsed to his knees as his legs slowly dropped him to the tile. He hung his head low and in almost sulking fashion his arms barely lifted his hands above his head. There it had been for the first time in months. Hope. Only to be so cruelly stolen away by something so fucking ridiculous.

Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!! All Leon could think about was how stupid he was for believing in other people. "I'm sorry Yuri, everybody, I'm done." He softly murmured to the group. It wasn't a pretty sight to witness a man so broken. Pathetic. It was too. He knew that nothing would be done by wallowing in self-pity, but his well of courage had been dried up over the past few years.

Last edited:
Yuri watched as Leon collapsed. Seeing him in this state made her want to start crying. She wanted so bad to do something. Anything. There was nothing she could do. She wanted to beg, to plead, the soilders to let them go, but deep down she knew it was worthless to try. Eventually tears escaped her eyes as they started to trickle down her face. She started to think if this was her fault that they were caught. She told herself if she just would have went left this wouldn't have happened. She then thought about what would have happened to Tony and the other 2 if they didn't head this way. Probably in the same situation. She slowly looked back up at the SCP making sure at least one person was watching as she attempted to get Leon's attention. She had tears flowing out of her eyes with a pained smile across her face. Her voice was shaking as she talked.
"D-Don't worry Leon... W-We c-can get out of this... I-I j-just know we can..."
Even if she couldn't make it. She wanted Leon to. She made the decision that if someone tried to harm him she'd immediately jump in the way.

Aegis Aegis thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Handsome Jacktumblr_ntbxnqcT6m1spkzrho3_r1_540.gif

Congratulations kiddo for fucking up big time. Now Jack's left hand was heavily severed once he entered the room as he was attacked by this ugly piece of shit that kinda resembled a Skag. Pain, Anguish and anger have now hit him heavy right as he yelled out "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE ME, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!". A few shots were fired from his pistol when he grabbed his severed hand with the remaining one, having to holster his pistol for now and literally holding it as blood was literally dripping out of his arm as he ran away from the monster, trying to be back with the others as he now was escaping through GATE A. With it, did he find Pan in his mid-way of an escape.... With someone else? Possibly, but if they could make a murder empire that would be great

tumblr_nwkj7eYY1z1rvk4yso4_r1_500.gif

"P-Pan, I am sorry, Ok?" the madman said as he tried pleading for mercy. Who said that he was gonna be the hero of his little adventure? Heh, you wish it were him now. "I- I NEVER ASKED FOR THIS. PANDORA, HELP ME HERE. PLEASE! I'M ON- I'M ON MY KNEES HERE!" Jack yelled out in desperation as he got on his knees, literally regretting everything as he pleaded for a 2nd chance. Will Pan be someone who forgives and help his fellow murderer buddy or leave him to die like the devil she is? She stands ready to decide the fate of the president of Hyperion with a mind of a killer but who also wanted to see his daughter. One. Last. Time.

KandiPoP KandiPoP

Location: Alone in a shitty Hallway Form: Human, for now Mood: Getting Worse.

Vaati listened as his friends escaped, his eyes and summons keeping track of the statue. He breathed in deeply, and exhaled. "This is easy, I got this" He muttered to himself. Suddenly a beast burst from the left hall breaks through and lunges at him.

"DODONGO LOOKING MOTHERFUCKER!!" Vaati shouts, his Sentry jumping in front of him, shrouding itself in dark fire and taking the blow. Vaati jumps back with his remaining sentry's and notices the statue is gone. "YOU SQUALID FUCK!!" Vaati shouts, his form rapidly expanding and changing color, Becoming a large black sphere with a single baleful red eye.

Vaati, now in his full Demonic Glory, Blasts the Giant Lizard with a beam of burning Magic from his eye, the attack backed by his Supporting eyes. The beam continues as he watches the creatures flesh burn away under the prolonged assault. He let's up on the attack, and watches the muscle and scales knit themselves back together. "Tough Bastard aren't you? Let's not do that, shall we?" His eye flashes black, an energy crystal Forming around the Beast, suspending it in the air and trapping it in a magical prison. "I'll deal with you later." He comments, knowing it can't hear him. He turns and fly's down the path, his bulging form barely moving down the hallway.

Attachments

• Vaati Demon.jpg
    Vaati Demon.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 0
Pandora Kokoro

Location: Another Cell| With: Spireshade Spireshade Rhysie Rhysie DapperDogman DapperDogman | Feeling: Strangely calm. On the surface

Pandora's eyes snapped to the maniac running toward them, a cold snarl curled her lips as she realized who it was. A year she had suffered under his watchful eye, starved, experimented on and humiliated while he sat up in his office. She gritted her teeth and clenched her fists as she watched him fall to his knees. She noticed his hand. "Finally got the karma you've been building up I see, eh darlin'?" She looked at him with an apathetic gaze. Her eyes sent an icy chill up his spine as she looked down on him from beside the Jester. "Give me one good reason not to let you die here like the traitorous scum you are." She bent down, her perfect face a foot from his, her familiar aroma filling his head.

When her eyes met his he could see everything. All the pain, the degradation, the torture she had suffered at his Hands. It was clear she had an anger like winter and was just as happy to let him freeze as to save his sorry behind.

Stepping past Pandora and placing the newly forged weapon into her hands, 9054 grins down at Handsome Jack "Hey there, mister overseer~" he coos gently as he looks down at the pathetic, snivelling form before him "I could have made a replacement eye for you, y'know" he says with a slight shrug as he turns to Pandora and grins "I took the liberty of naming your custom piece...I hope that Pandora's Lament isn't too on the nose"

He stands back a few feet and crosses his arms, a little curious about what Pandora would do the oh-so-poor Handsome Jack. Not that it mattered to him he'd never make it out of this place alive. Even if Pandora forgave him, there was no way in hell that the other prisoners here would. This man had made their lives hell for years.

KandiPoP KandiPoP Spireshade Spireshade Rhysie Rhysie

The Jester
At: Isolation//Disposition: Intrigued-Pissed off.

"Oh?" He grew excited at the prospect of grinding up more people to make into useful items. "Say, you think that we could make an instrument or something?" A fleshy lute. With hamstrings to pluck and a ribcage his acoustics. That sounded wonderful to him. Then, screaming, flailing, and crying followed a strange looking, handless man who- Oh. I know exactly who that is. It's that asshole who's been sending me through these awful, life threatening- That piece of shit.

"One second you two!" He called cheerily from behind the backs of Pan and the SCP, not even sparing half a second to deliver a swift kick to the back of that Handsome Handless's head. There was no remorse or pity that would've stopped anything that came from Jester to Jack. "That's for bringing me here." He growled. He was a hair's width away from striking him again, but he refrained from it. "There's very little that's stopping us from killing you right here Jack." His attention turned to the doctor.
"As I was saying, can you make him into an instrument of sorts? I'd like to have my old lute back. I'm sure Jack wouldn't mind fitting the bill."

KandiPoP KandiPoP DapperDogman DapperDogman

Last edited:
Pandora Kokoro

Location: Another Cell| With: Spireshade Spireshade Rhysie Rhysie DapperDogman DapperDogman | Feeling: Interested

Pandora stood up. "Well....we can't kill him. That is for sure. He doesn't deserve to be let off easy...besides. He's like a bottomless drink refill for me..he might be useful." She examined her sword for a moment before using it to carve a sigil into the handless man's arm. His missing appendage stopped bleeding and the sigil glowed dark red. She cut her hand and placed it over the mark, sealing it. "You're lucky there is a merciful devil left for you here." She let him stand up and began to walk away. pausing to turn back to him. She walked toward him, closer now and looked over his face. Before either one could blink, his head jolted back as a tooth flew free landing at the meat engineer's feet. Her fist was extended, covered in the blood from his mouth before the tooth grew back, a bruise beneath the mask would be the only sign of her strike. "Let's go."

Stooping down and picking up the tooth, the man grins slightly "You're bleeding because you don't floss, Jacky boy~" he coos as he rolls the pearly white between his fingers, before chuckling and tossing a scalpel at Jack's feet "Take the coward's way out. If I ever see you again, I'll make my finest masterpiece from your body" the sculptor stands as he follows behind Pandora "I do wish I had the time to torture you myself, but there are more important jobs I need to do"

KandiPoP KandiPoP Spireshade Spireshade Rhysie Rhysie

scpmight.png
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Location - Site 19, Left hall | With - Garry, Kate, and Nightmare-fuel Mr. Peanut | Condition - Stressed

Toshinori remained calm even as his back pressed against the cold concrete of the wall behind him, keeping his eyes locked on the peanut-shaped creature as he diligently indicated when he’d blink. He listened to Garry’s assessment of the situation, his brow furrowing further. The boy was behaving oddly. For someone who was practically pissing their pants at the thought of a catfight between two teenaged girls, he remained remarkably calm in the face of such danger.

His thoughts were disturbed by the rattle of gunfire ringing down the right hallway. Dammit, he’d seen much of the group go down that way. Every fiber of his old hero’s heart screamed at him to go right, to go help, but… He knew it would be a pointless suicide mission. It truly pained him, but he had to admit that Garry’s intuition was right. They had no choice but to go left.

“Alright, but get ready to run as fast as you can on my mark,” he replied, giving himself enough time to get one more blink in before calling out, Now!

At his call, Toshinori would wait for Garry to head down the hallway first, all the while he kept his unblinking gaze on the creature. The instant the boy was past, the retired hero deftly scooped Kate up into his arms with a swiftness and strength one wouldn’t expect from someone so morbidly emaciated. He held the girl safely against his chest as he ran after Garry, his long-legged strides catching him up to the boy in no time at all.

“Young Garry, do you know if there are any of those electrical gates down this way? We might be able to lose this thing through one of them if we’re careful enough,” he asked even as he peeked behind him, checking to see if that creature was still after them.

( thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel )​

Forgotten Portrait
chrome_2017-11-12_15-52-05.png
Location: Left Hall || Interacting with Yagi, Kate, Hell || Status: Oh Dear

He looked around to figure out where they were at, before deciding that yes, he was pretty sure there was one near the cafeteria or stairwell. "I think there's a door that can keep it out down this way, I don't recall where though, just that there should be one. I'm sorry that I can't give a more detailed account." His face is remaining neutral, even though he sounds concerned. It's very strange, but can also probably be chalked up to nerves, or a familiarity to the situation. Perhaps someone should ask about that? Who knows what the answer would be. Garry also glanced backwards to see if they were followed, as it wouldn't do for any of his small party to die. He looked around, trying to see if he could find anywhere safe for them to go, that would lead to an eventual escape. He very much wished for all of the group to get out, although it was unclear why he had such an attachment to two people he hadn't even known, before one of them killed him and the other witnessed it. Truthfully he'd only known them roughly two or three days, the first being the day they met, and he 'died', the second being this very day that they're running for their lives.
chrome_2017-11-12_19-11-21.png
But here they were, a group in which he's attached to, and determined to see them all survive. Although, since the moment he had calmed down, Garry sometimes shot little glances at Kate, his visible eye sometimes reflecting a red or yellowish tint, instead of it's normal blue or purple-black hue. It was odd, but easily brushed off, as the glances last only a few moments. Aside from that, the man's concern is true, and he is clearly thinking in the best interests of his small group of three. As much as he was interested in the other groups, it was only Yagi and Kate that truly caught the attention of the painting, and thus only them that had his concern outside of normal manners. "Do you think it would be best to head to the Cafeteria? I am... reluctant to head towards the Testing area, and the stairwell might be filled with workers and men with firearms. I'm on friendly terms with most people, as I don't believe in antagonizing, but they might feel threatened and act with intent to harm us." Again he made logical arguments, but left the decision to a group vote, as everyone had an opinion and he wouldn't make decisions without the consent of the whole.

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Mey-Rin
Interaction: Tony Montana ( Maxiliase Maxiliase ) | Babydoll ( kirimei kirimei ) | Yuri ( Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara ) | Jason Todd ( Stormcloak Stormcloak ) | Leon Kennedy ( Aegis Aegis )

Mey-Rin grit her teeth at the unsavory situation that she and a couple other survivors had the misfortune to encounter. A confrontation between their group, five hostile MTF Agents and the infamous SCP-173, not to mention the mental breakdown of one of their own. Ever so slowly, she lowered the muzzle of her stolen rifle but made no move to drop it onto the floor. She gripped it to the point where her knuckles turned white. There was no way she would, especially when it was still around. Her eyes flitted towards the motionless statue at the end of the hallway, and for a split second, it was almost as though it was staring back.

A chill ran down her spine.

Pandora Kokoro

Location: Another Cell| With: Spireshade Spireshade DapperDogman DapperDogman | Feeling: Determined

Pandora lead th group through the gore ridden halls, stepping over body after body. She breathed carefully taking what she needed from the carnage that littered the halls. Her eyes scanned the area. They had waited long enough that the majority of danger had passed save for a few stragglers that were in off shoot halls. They meandered carefully through the winding labyrinth of the foundation. She was careful when she treaded. Careful not to make a sound, careful that the group was close by, and careful that the area was free of the more....dangerous SCPs and operatives. She seldom spoke as they went. She could feel that something was coming. Something was going to happen, it wasnt pleasant and it wasn't going to be easy to get out of.

The soldiers proceeded to line up Babydoll, Leon, Jason, and Yuri up against the wall, having lifted up Leon by his collar and dragged him due to his refusal to get off the ground. They made them face forward with their heads down while one kept their eye on SCP-173, but before they could enact the protocol, Vaati stormed in through the hall to seemingly save them! He managed to take out two of the soldiers with his energy beam, but he was quickly overcome by an entire squadron of soldiers who shot at his weak point (his eye), eventually managing to hit it before impaling him in the back with an old, almost rusty sword. It wasn’t enough to kill him, but it sure as hell was enough to hold him in place.

With him taken care of, the remaining soldiers all approached the group on the wall, each of them training their weapons on the D-Classers for a short few moments before firing upon all of them, emptying enough cartridges to kill you all in perfect unison, whether it be instantly or allowing you all to bleed out on the floor below.

The ones in the left hall befell a similar fate, as they were immediately intercepted and gunned down by several Foundation agents. It was only All Might and Garry in the left hallway, so it took no time at all to gun them down and kill them. Once they were both the Foundation agents were done with you guys, they ran off in search for anymore D-Classers.

Of course, eventually they found Tony Montana Handsome Jack, and The Jester in their respective areas as well, gunning them down just as they did the others. For whatever reason, it took quite a long time for Tony to get completely gunned down, but he was eventually overcome by the power of their bullets.

Not only that, but the remaining SCPs, Pandora, Master Shake, and Connor were captured alongside their pal Vaati, and hoisted back to their cells by the various Foundation members. No matter what you did, no matter how hard you struggled, no matter how much you begged or pleaded…

You were fucked.

Eliminated
MLP_Phoenix MLP_Phoenix - Lanaya (OC)
Rhysie Rhysie - Handsome Jack (Borderlands) - TRAITOR!
Stormcloak Stormcloak - Red Hood (DC) - TRAITOR!
Zerulu Zerulu - Elise Fuser (OC) - TRAITOR!
DapperDogman DapperDogman - Gregory House (House)
Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi - Lilian Ashfallen (OC)
Sleek Sleek - The Heavy (Team Fortress 2)
Neptunes_Goddess Neptunes_Goddess - Megumin (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!)
T The Man With No Name - Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Corrosion Corrosion - Nathaniel Renko (Singularity)
Username Username - Max Ludwig (OC)
Jeremiah Jeremiah - Agent 8 (Splatoon)
FactionGuerrilla FactionGuerrilla - Kessler (Placeholder)

Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes - Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia)
Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14 - Kinara Kaal (OC)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack - Master Shake (Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
doggodaily doggodaily - Connor (Detroit: Become Human)
LunarDiscord LunarDiscord - Celeste Seshafi Ikari (OC)
darkred darkred - Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
Noivian Noivian - Max Caulfield (Life is Strange)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - Chloe Price (Life is Strange)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak - Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
Maxiliase Maxiliase - Tony Montana (Scarface)
Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel - Garry (Ib)
Goldie Goldie - Vernita "Copperhead" Green (Kill Bill)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara - Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club)
Aegis Aegis - Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
Spireshade Spireshade - The Jester (Darkest Dungeon)
Centurion_ Centurion_ - Nagayuki Tsumita (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War)
e_ighth e_ighth - Takeyasu Tsumita (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War)
LunarDiscord LunarDiscord - Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
RAVEN THE DESTROYER RAVEN THE DESTROYER - Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
KandiPoP KandiPoP - Pandora Kokoro (OC)
Ineptitude Ineptitude - Mey-Rin (Black Butler)
kirimei kirimei - Babydoll (Suckerpunch)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Vaati (Legend of Zelda)
RageOfInfinity RageOfInfinity as Barry Allen (DC Universe)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back