• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Forgotten Portrait
Squeaky Fear.png
Location: Doom || Interacting with Yagi || Status: Worried as Fuck
worried scared.png
All the lights went out, and Garry was pretty much terrified now, as the last time he did this everything went to shit for him and he ended up dead. That was the most likely outcome here too, if he was completely honest with himself. After the hero brought them to the large group of probably everyone, Garry took a quick look around and decided they weren't very organized at all. Since a bigger group was harder to attack, they should stick together- although Yagi was the only person he really could honestly say he trusted 100% at this moment in time, so that is who he decided to stick with closest. That was an idea- making sure he had the attention of the emaciated man first, Garry tapped gently on the guy's arm and looked around nervously, as someone had literally died (again) and the beast that caused it vanished in the blink of an eye, or so he heard. "Uh, excuse me, Yagi, but I feel like we should stick together, as... the creature on the loose is most certainly not friendly. It would be safer to stay in a group wouldn't it?" He was keeping an ear on the goings-on among the rest of the people, but trying to stay out of it for the whole event. Sure the traitors were, well, traitors, but there were bigger things to worry about, like surviving and making sure everyone at least lived? He was too kind on all accounts, deciding to forgive and forget, instead of pursue pointless arguments that would likely get them all killed.
He wasn't very... loud or inspirational, but surely he should be able to get the attention of the whole of the group? It would be prudent to pass on his observation to the rest- it was terrible that the only way he'd ever get loud enough to catch the attention of everyone was if someone spooked him bad enough to make him shriek. So the painter started to fret while nervously chewing on the pad of his thumb. "Oh dear... we aren't very organized at all, this isn't good at all. The traitors aren't really important right now, we need to all work together- oh peppermints, there goes some folks-" He's just muttering to himself at this point, fretting as he appears to hunch in on himself in panic. One thing that always remains true: Garry fears the dark, and the shadows that lurk within it.

chrome_2017-11-20_10-13-33.png
Akibahara Akibahara Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes @ Large Group

[IMG='width:329px;']https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/3/39162/2818572-tumblr_nuyhehvmu71ucphq8o1_500.png[/IMG]

Kate jolted up, covering her ears as the sirens roared in surprise, "What...?" She groaned before nodding at Mr. Yagi, "Yes, sir. We can't. Where should we go?" Her black-on-white outfit was illuminated by the red aura of the Foundation alarm system. She stepped out into the main chamber, eyes scanning the darkness. Three dead MTF operatives, both of their necks were snapped, while the third one was literally ripped into shreds. The wall was caked in blood and organs. She looked back at her new found buddies before unexpectedly interlocking her fingers with Garry's own, "Don't worry. We'll make it... I promise."

Blink. Blink.

Nothing.

Blink.

fceec4dc32829ebffdde2f25b6790395

SCP-173, or The Sculpture, appeared before all of you. It stared at you blankly - but didn't it always? It's eyes were fixed on Garry, more specifically, the base of his neck. You knew if you stared at it and didn't blink, you'd be fine. However, the split-second either one of you looks away, you're screwed. The lights flickered on and off, an ominous red aura illuminating the loathsome creature from the emergency lights above. But I believe the question is: What will you do?

A.) Make a mad dash for the [left hallway].

B.) Make a mad dash for the [right hallway].

C.) Blink all at once and slowly move away.

D.) Blink in turns and slowly move away.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , Aegis Aegis , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Handsome JackView attachment 490435

Things were now seemingly interesting for Jack. Not only had his office power ran out but also the alarms started going off, thus meaning that hell is gonna break loose if he doesn't act quick. "For fuck sakes, not now, NOT NOW" the Hyperion corporate yelled out as an angry expression was now hitting his face given the fact that he has actually faced one of these risks back in Helios. No matter what he tried to do with his engineer knowledge this had no easy fix right as he got in contact with one of the security members and blared out something before he was interrupted by another person within the facility talking about any form of way out of the sucker "Well, Why don't we actually FIND SOME FUCKING EMERGENCY EXITS OR HIDEOUTS" Jack kinda yelled out at the top of his lungs as he thought of an exit. He knew he was already fucked......... again but whatever he also had his priorities

View attachment 490438

"Sure you all think you are the little heroes of this little adventure but you're not"
Jack said his famous villainous catchphrase as he laughed like the madman he is as he grabbed his mighty Hyperion pistol and signaled for whoever arrived to his office to follow him in the attempt to find somewhere to hide or exit "Someone will need to flash a light if we want to get out of this shithole and quick" he said as he tried aiming a gun steady at what seemed to be darkness in itself, got closer to a few walls to see if there were some doors that could lead to other areas in the look for safety. Jack didn't ask to be placed in this bitch for crissake. Heck even a vent could do as long as he could fit in it. "Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit"

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore | Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara | Akibahara Akibahara | DerpyCarp DerpyCarp

Handsome Jack looked around the foyer outside his office. It's filled with dead men and women, mostly Foundation Scientists and MTF Agents; their bodies littered the landscape, torn apart or gruesomely killed by the dozens of rage-monsters which infested Site 19. The moment you stepped out, you're met by a flashing red light. Well, this didn't look good. Site 19's storage units, accompanied by employee offices were located deep underground. You had to traverse dozens of hallways and offices just to hit [GATE A], a titanium plated exit which contained an elevator leading above ground.​

[IMG='width:189px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/talesfromtheborderlands/images/b/bf/Angel.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150722213047[/IMG]​

"Dad? Dad, is that you?"

You could hear... Angel? Your daughter. No, no, that can't be. She's dead, isn't she?

Her voice could be faintly heard in [Doctor Jones Office]. The door is creaked ajar. Do you decide to investigate? Y/N?

Rhysie Rhysie

Master Shake

"Finally... After all these months..."

"I"

"AM"

"FREE!!!"

I burst from my cell, lightning flowing through my hands and across the halls, arcing from light to light, shattering the bulbs containing their brightness into a rain of glass.

I'd been trapped in that freaking cell for far too long. After I had made my clever escape from that retard school about a year back, I'd been captured by some jerks with guns and brought to this shitty place. The whole time they were conducting tests on me, injecting me with weird goo, forcing me to use my lightning powers for painfully long periods of time, making me run on a treadmill despite my lack of legs. But now I was finally free of my cage, and once again I would roam the world as its most powerful ruler!

I looked all around and saw that the hall was filled with monsters and demons and all sorts of weird shit. At first, I thought I'd have to kill them all if I wanted to get out of here, but then a little lightbulb went off in my head.

"Hear me, fellow prisoners, today is the day we release ourselves onto the world! No longer will we be toys for the less than stellar humans who trapped us here! Those of you who seek vengeance for the years wasted in this abhorrent hellhole, follow me! I shall lead you to the path of... Freedom!!"

To accentuate my speech, I let loose a long chain of lightning from my hands across the hall, blasting a metallic, electronic door off its steel hinges.

"WHO'S FREAKING WITH ME!?"

Akibahara Akibahara

[IMG='width:329px;']https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/3/39162/2818572-tumblr_nuyhehvmu71ucphq8o1_500.png[/IMG]

Kate jolted up, covering her ears as the sirens roared in surprise, "What...?" She groaned before nodding at Mr. Yagi, "Yes, sir. We can't. Where should we go?" Her black-on-white outfit was illuminated by the red aura of the Foundation alarm system. She stepped out into the main chamber, eyes scanning the darkness. Three dead MTF operatives, both of their necks were snapped, while the third one was literally ripped into shreds. The wall was caked in blood and organs. She looked back at her new found buddies before unexpectedly interlocking her fingers with Garry's own, "Don't worry. We'll make it... I promise."

Blink. Blink.

Nothing.

Blink.

fceec4dc32829ebffdde2f25b6790395

SCP-173, or The Sculpture, appeared before all of you. It stared at you blankly - but didn't it always? It's eyes were fixed on Garry, more specifically, the base of his neck. You knew if you stared at it and didn't blink, you'd be fine. However, the split-second either one of you looks away, you're screwed. The lights flickered on and off, an ominous red aura illuminating the loathsome creature from the emergency lights above. But I believe the question is: What will you do?

A.) Make a mad dash for the [left hallway].

B.) Make a mad dash for the [right hallway].

C.) Blink all at once and slowly move away.

D.) Blink in turns and slowly move away.

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore , Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel , DerpyCarp DerpyCarp , Aegis Aegis , Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara , Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes
“Oh fuck!” Chloe exclaimed as the statue suddenly reappeared. Being locked in this facility for so long meant that Chloe definitely knew a thing or two about SCPs, and from what she knew about this particular monster, is that if you so much as blinked it’d come closer to you and snap your neck.

Deciding not to take that chance, Chloe darted down the right hallway without so much as a second thought or any regard for the others around her. Sure, she was gonna try and formulate a plan with the other’s at first, but now that she knew that fucking thing was chasing them it was every man for himself as far as she was concerned.

Akibahara Akibahara

tumblr_o3jzkbh4Wj1thgcq5o1_540.gif

Handsome Jack
Shit was scattered with corpses, blood, and all that type of shit, yet he somehow found a possible escape route right as he heard a familiar voice coming from one of the offices... Angel's voice.

tumblr_o676d9T0Mz1thgcq5o2_540.gif

"A- ANGEL!? IS IT REALLY YOU?"

Jack yelled out loud. Could he somehow be hallucinating? Was this a weird nightmare or something? Nothing could prove one of these possible theories as his dad instinct came into play and decided to risk something as he still held his weapon firmly as he walked towards the place where his daughter's voice was coming from as he kept thinking to himself "This can't be.... No... sh-she's dead, isn't she?" while walking to where a door creek was visible while placing his gun up before opening up and enter. What could he possibly find inside Doctor Jones' office? His daughter? Perhaps some sort of sick joke that will cause him some flashbacks and give him a thirst to kill whoever's doing this? He will be the one to know

Akibahara Akibahara

Master Shake

"Finally... After all these months..."

"I"

"AM"

"FREE!!!"

I burst from my cell, lightning flowing through my hands and across the halls, arcing from light to light, shattering the bulbs containing their brightness into a rain of glass.

I'd been trapped in that freaking cell for far too long. After I had made my clever escape from that retard school about a year back, I'd been captured by some jerks with guns and brought to this shitty place. The whole time they were conducting tests on me, injecting me with weird goo, forcing me to use my lightning powers for painfully long periods of time, making me run on a treadmill despite my lack of legs. But now I was finally free of my cage, and once again I would roam the world as its most powerful ruler!

I looked all around and saw that the hall was filled with monsters and demons and all sorts of weird shit. At first, I thought I'd have to kill them all if I wanted to get out of here, but then a little lightbulb went off in my head.

"Hear me, fellow prisoners, today is the day we release ourselves onto the world! No longer will we be toys for the less than stellar humans who trapped us here! Those of you who seek vengeance for the years wasted in this abhorrent hellhole, follow me! I shall lead you to the path of... Freedom!!"

To accentuate my speech, I let loose a long chain of lightning from my hands across the hall, blasting a metallic, electronic door off its steel hinges.

"WHO'S FREAKING WITH ME!?"

Akibahara Akibahara

The plethora of SCPs, for some inexplicable reason, ignored Master Shake. In the following sequence you could see: A naked, pale man with massive arms joined by two jagged distal phalanges pass by, his gigantic hands covering his face. An MTF Agent running for dear life, shortly before a man sporting a traditional Medieval Doctor outfit touched him. He collapsed within a split second. And finally, a small teddy bear that walked around. This was indeed an interesting place.

[IMG='width:437px;']https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rzHYGK9Ys3M/maxresdefault.jpg[/IMG]​

"Do you have the plague? Mm, no."

The strange Plague Doctor regarded Master Shake momentarily before walking away. Whelp, this is going to be cakewalk. Or is it? In the distance, you could hear a chorus of gunfire spraying wildly accompanied by screaming. Just as two MTF operatives ran in, gasping for breath, their eyes fixed on Master Shake, "Oh, it's him... let's get the fuck out of here."

Wait, what?

Did they really disregard you as a boring, safe-class SCP?

What do you do?

A.) Attack them

B.) Ignore them.

C.) Tell them to apply to murderseries.com

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

Jack yelled out loud. Could he somehow be hallucinating? Was this a weird nightmare or something? Nothing could prove one of these possible theories as his dad instinct came into play and decided to risk something as he still held his weapon firmly as he walked towards the place where his daughter's voice was coming from as he kept thinking to himself "This can't be.... No... sh-she's dead, isn't she?" while walking to where a door creek was visible while placing his gun up before opening up and enter. What could he possibly find inside Doctor Jones' office? His daughter? Perhaps some sort of sick joke that will cause him some flashbacks and give him a thirst to kill whoever's doing this? He will be the one to know

Akibahara Akibahara

[IMG='width:388px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/2/29/Scp_939_by_husohuso-d848lng.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20170625040356[/IMG]​

"DAAAAAAADDY!"

A sleek, muscle bound creature leapt at Handsome Jack. It's skin was translucent red, owing to a compound chemically similar to hemoglobin: SCP-939. The monstrosity averaged 2.2 meters tall standing upright and weigh an average of 250 kg, though weight is highly variable. Each of their four limbs end in three-fingered claws with a fourth, opposable digit, and are covered in setae which considerably augment climbing ability. Their heads are elongated, devoid of even vestigial eyes or eye sockets, and contain no brain casing. The jaws of SCP-939 are lined with red, faintly luminescent fang-like teeth, similar to those belonging to specimens of the genus Chauliodus, up to 6 cm in length, and encircled by heat-sensitive pit organs. Eye spots, sensitive to light and dark, run the length of their spined dorsal ridges. These spines may be up to 16 cm long and are believed to be sensitive to changes in air pressure and flow.

And it mimic'd your daughter's voice.

As Handsome Jack opened Doctor Jones' office door, a pair of razor-sharp jaws tore apart [Jack's left hand]. You screamed in anguish, as muscle and sinew was messily chewed between SCP-939's jaws. A fountain of blood spilled from the wound, and Handsome Jack, our favorite antagonist from Borderlands, was missing a left hand. Do you decide to run away or fight off the creature which mimics your daughter's everloving voice?

Rhysie Rhysie

Master Shake

Un-freaking-believable. I give these guys the chance of a lifetime to fall under my banner and fight our way to freedom and they just ignore me?

"Fine! Go off by yourselves, see if I care! Just don't come crying to me when you can't figure out how to open the freaking doors, you stupid idiots!"

I was really stewing now. There was only one thing I despised more than anything, and that was being ignored.

Speaking of which, two of those MTF bastards were running from something when they decided to catch their breath. I thought when they first locked eyes with mine, they'd be shaking in their boots. But they just flat out ignored me, like I hadn't been locked in a cramped, dull room for a year because of my awesome powers!

"Oh, I'm not a threat to you, am I? I'm not worthy of your fear and attention? WELL IGNORE THIS!"

I really let them have it with this blast of lightning. Really, this one would definitely pack quite the frickin' punch. All those months of being forced to use my lightning powers only made them stronger, I'd say. These armed goons were about to learn that the hard way. [A]

With one hand trained on each grunt, I slowly made my way towards them, like Jason Vorhees or Micheal Myers. If my volts of power didn't fuck them up enough, they'd definitely be going a bit crazy by now. Who knew getting hit by a batcrap crazy doctor could give you lightning powers? I'm like Spider-Man if he was also Electro!

"SIGN UP FOR MURDERSERIES.COM YOU DEAD SONS OF BITCHES!!" [C]

Akibahara Akibahara

“Oh fuck!” Chloe exclaimed as the statue suddenly reappeared. Being locked in this facility for so long meant that Chloe definitely knew a thing or two about SCPs, and from what she knew about this particular monster, is that if you so much as blinked it’d come closer to you and snap your neck.

Deciding not to take that chance, Chloe darted down the right hallway without so much as a second thought or any regard for the others around her. Sure, she was gonna try and formulate a plan with the other’s at first, but now that she knew that fucking thing was chasing them it was every man for himself as far as she was concerned.

Akibahara Akibahara

[IMG='width:398px;']https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FoolhardyFinishedKoi-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]​

Chloe ran and ran... and ran.

She ran past SCP-049, who briefly looked at her before ever so slowly began heading in her direction.

She ran past Master Shake, who was selflessly promoting murderseries.com.

... And into an office space. It was lined with cubicles, dead Foundation employees, generally sprawled across their desks, their mangled bodies caught in the middle of typing out a plea for rescue, messaging their families, etc. Of course, Chloe didn't care. You could see a little girl in the distance, she was idly playing with a Taylor Swift barbie doll as she hummed a pop tune. She was sporting a yellow sunflower dress with cute little sunflowers of various colors on it. What do you decide to do?

A.) Approach the little girl.

B.) Ignore the little girl.

C.) A Foundation employee was typing something important into the computer's HTTP bar. Check out what it is?

thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

[IMG='width:398px;']https://thumbs.gfycat.com/FoolhardyFinishedKoi-size_restricted.gif[/IMG]​

Chloe ran and ran... and ran.

She ran past SCP-049, who briefly looked at her before ever so slowly began heading in her direction.

She ran past Master Shake, who was selflessly promoting murderseries.com.

... And into an office space. It was lined with cubicles, dead Foundation employees, generally sprawled across their desks, their mangled bodies caught in the middle of typing out a plea for rescue, messaging their families, etc. Of course, Chloe didn't care. You could see a little girl in the distance, she was idly playing with a Taylor Swift barbie doll as she hummed a pop tune. She was sporting a yellow sunflower dress with cute little sunflowers of various colors on it. What do you decide to do?

A.) Approach the little girl.

B.) Ignore the little girl.

C.) A Foundation employee was typing something important into the computer's HTTP bar. Check out what it is?

God dammit. Now not only was she running from that hella freaky statue SCP, the fucker in the bird mask was following her as well. And to top it all off, there was some little girl sitting there playing with a Taylor Swift doll right in the middle of it all!

Although she wanted to ignore her, and by God she tried, Chloe found herself unable to leave the poor girl in harm’s way. After checking to see what the man was typing, because she was curious as to what he was typing, she approached the little girl.

“Hey! Little girl!” Chloe shouted as she grabbed her shoulder to get her attention. “You’re in the middle of a fuckin’ terrifying shithole full’a monsters! Get the hell outta here!” Chloe shouted as she attempted to get her to leave before she was brutally murdered by any one of these SCPs.

Akibahara Akibahara

Master Shake

Un-freaking-believable. I give these guys the chance of a lifetime to fall under my banner and fight our way to freedom and they just ignore me?

"Fine! Go off by yourselves, see if I care! Just don't come crying to me when you can't figure out how to open the freaking doors, you stupid idiots!"

I was really stewing now. There was only one thing I despised more than anything, and that was being ignored.

Speaking of which, two of those MTF bastards were running from something when they decided to catch their breath. I thought when they first locked eyes with mine, they'd be shaking in their boots. But they just flat out ignored me, like I hadn't been locked in a cramped, dull room for a year because of my awesome powers!

"Oh, I'm not a threat to you, am I? I'm not worthy of your fear and attention? WELL IGNORE THIS!"

I really let them have it with this blast of lightning. Really, this one would definitely pack quite the frickin' punch. All those months of being forced to use my lightning powers only made them stronger, I'd say. These armed goons were about to learn that the hard way. [A]

With one hand trained on each grunt, I slowly made my way towards them, like Jason Vorhees or Micheal Myers. If my volts of power didn't fuck them up enough, they'd definitely be going a bit crazy by now. Who knew getting hit by a batcrap crazy doctor could give you lightning powers? I'm like Spider-Man if he was also Electro!

"SIGN UP FOR MURDERSERIES.COM YOU DEAD SONS OF BITCHES!!" [C]

Akibahara Akibahara

[IMG='width:411px;']http://www.scp-wiki.net/local--files/hellomuddah/4-Ml9zRwM.jpg[/IMG]​

The two Foundation operatives frizzled underneath the electro-magnetic pulses Master Shake delivered, "W-w-w-w-whaaat?" You could see spittle dribbling and splattering their Foundation black-on-white issued BDUs, smoke escaping their poors, as brain signals fired rapidly in random directions. Hell, one of them crapped their pants! The smell was disgusting. Clearly Taco Bell. They dropped their MP5 submachine guns into a heap, convulsing violently on the floor. Not dead, but rambling nonsense.

2Cfg.gif

"Nnngh... sign up... as... Sneaky... Cuck..."

This was getting a bit weird.

In any other case, the Foundation operatives were knocked unconscious by your electric volts which surged through their nerves.

CONGRATULATIONS! YOU UNLOCKED...

tuL2A0uN.png

GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

God dammit. Now not only was she running from that hella freaky statue SCP, the fucker in the bird mask was following her as well. And to top it all off, there was some little girl sitting there playing with a Taylor Swift doll right in the middle of it all!

Although she wanted to ignore her, and by God she tried, Chloe found herself unable to leave the poor girl in harm’s way. After checking to see what the man was typing, because she was curious as to what he was typing, she approached the little girl.

“Hey! Little girl!” Chloe shouted as she grabbed her shoulder to get her attention. “You’re in the middle of a fuckin’ terrifying shithole full’a monsters! Get the hell outta here!” Chloe shouted as she attempted to get her to leave before she was brutally murdered by any one of these SCPs.

Akibahara Akibahara

Ah, of course! Important matters first.

You moved the corpse of the Foundation Researcher aside, his body collapsed on the floor. You peer into a brilliantly lit screen which illuminated against Chloe's eyes. A message of warm, radiant beauty, and supreme gentlemen-ness flashed before the screen. As Chloe clicked the 'Enter' button on the computer's keyboard, she's met with the following image:

[IMG='width:656px;']https://i.imgur.com/zTjcfAN.png[/IMG]

A picture of Elliot Rodgers and some asshole named 'Thatguyinthestore'? What the hell?

[IMG='width:162px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/8/8b/SCP-053.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180401233713[/IMG]

"Whatcha lookin' at?"

A little girl, commonly referred to as SCP-053, approached Chloe. She smiled innocently at the blue-haired punk rocker, hands behind her back, as she glanced at the image before her. "Sounds cool, can I try?" Eh, maybe not. As Chloe spoke, SCP-053 blinked, "Oh don't worry silly, they're my friends!" Aw, what a cute little girl. Yet, for some really inexplicable reason, you felt like she was out to get you, or possibly hurt you. Chloe couldn't risk this little girl cantyoucanyoukillherhurthershesoneofthemshesoneofthe-

Anyway, a feeling of homicidal anger began to rush over Chloe Price.

Was this girl really that bad?

scpmight.png
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Location - Site 19, D-Ward | With - Garry and various others | Condition - Fucking nope!

Toshinori stood frozen for a moment as that creature entered their midst. That thing was staring in his general direction, which honestly sent a chill up his spine. He was a bit of a movie buff, but there was one genre he never could stomach – horror. This thing just screamed horror movie, and he already hated every inch of it.

Of course, it didn’t take long at all to figure out this thing’s gimmick; it seemed to only move when they blinked. So, it was Weeping Angel rules, was it? Yeah. He could play that game. Not taking his eyes off the thing, he reached back to put a reassuring hand on Garry’s shoulder, already having picked up on the boy’s proclivity towards panicking.

“Garry, my boy, I need you to listen very carefully. I’m going to count down to three before I blink, during which time I’m going to need you to not blink under any circumstances. I need you to do the same; make sure I can hear you when you count down to blink. We’re going to back up very slowly until it’s out of our sight. We should be fine as long as one of us is looking at it at any given time. Understood?”

He knew it was a lot to take in at once, but he needed Garry’s cooperation on this. He hoped the boy would get on board quick, because his eyes were already starting to strain from staying open for so long. Man, how did Aizawa deal with this every time he used his Quirk? No wonder the man went through eyedrops so quickly…

( Akibahara Akibahara , Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel )​

Lights and sirens blared, the doors unlocked themselves, and all hell broke loose. The lights in Kinara and Celeste's shared cell went off, and Kinara, currently straddling Celeste's lap mid-make-out session, froze, slowly lowering herself onto the larger woman's lap and fixing her now... exposing clothing so that she looked decent... if anything. For a moment she was silent, and still, her eyes closed. Taking in a deep, shaky breath, Kinara shuddered and fell into Celeste's chest, hugging her tight out of fear. "I... I knew this would happen. I told them but they didn't listen to me..." She said softly. She then sniffled again and sat straight up, gently booping Celeste's nose with her finger. "But I don't gotta worry too much, huh, baby? I got you to protect me~" she winked. They both knew very well that Kinara didn't need protection from anything except bullets.

"Buu~uut.... Let's get some weapons besides your muscles and good looks, shall we? We might last a little longer~" She smiled, leaning in to give Celeste another smooch on the forehead before hopping off the woman's lap, fixing her clothing again, and moving towards the door, which was still closed. Holding her hand up to the door, she paused, and closed her eyes, focusing on the Force. Focusing on finding her Lightsabers. Once she had them locked in her mind's eye, and figured out the fastest way to get there, she looked over her shoulder with a smile to Celeste, and opened the door.

Akibahara Akibahara LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

Forgotten Portrait
what2.png
Location: Mental Panic || Interacting with Hell N' Yagi || Status: Oh Dear

He's frozen, staring straight ahead at the creature currently staring at his neck like it's a fresh glowstick in need of snapping. Garry seems to have acknowledged Yagi only barely, not breaking eye contact with the thing currently causing his lapse in attention. Fear coats his face, and his breath was so strangled that it was practically non-existent. If Kate were still holding his hand, his grip on hers would be close to painful, but not quite that strong. For just a moment, Garry seems to twitch, his grip tightening just a bit before going back to how it was, and his head shaking ever so slightly, you'd have to be watching to see it. Then he went back to normal, and seemed to come back to awareness as well. Swallowing heavily, the painter continued to stare at the SCP. "I-I'm sorry Yagi, I seem to have um, spaced out. Yes, yes I understand. I can stare much longer than a normal person, for the same reason I don't die under regular circumstances, so please don't worry. I'm better now too, recovered from my panic." He's acting rather calm now, it seems he does well under pressure? Or at least, he's doing well under threat of debilitating injury, and it seems that for whatever reason, this situation isn't as frightening as it was a few seconds ago. For the few seconds all of them are staring at the creature, Garry's expression changes for a split second, into a dark smile that spoke volumes of an secret untold, directed at the very thing that seems to want to kill him.
Heeheehee.png Then it changed just as quickly to another nervous face. Fear Bad Sketch.png

But the main fact was that his expression changed so quickly that even if the shift had been noticed by anything or anyone other than the SCP it was directed at, that it could be brushed off as nerves. Fear from the situation in which it seemed he would certainly die. As he had acknowledged Yagi, he hoped the man had blinked, it wouldn't do for the poor guy to dry his eyes out at a time like this. "When should we start backing away? I do believe that the sooner the better, and I'm fully prepared to hold this impromptu staring contest for as long as need be." He sounded... calm and maybe a little cheery? Maybe it was his nerves getting to him, and his tone was misheard. Perhaps the creature reminds him of something and he's starting to show signs of stress from it. For now, whatever was getting to Garry is a mystery.

Oh Dear.

Akibahara Akibahara Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Last edited:
Elise despised the fact the Doctor didn't just order the execution of the two powered D-class women, but it wasn't her call, she was hired to follow orders and thats about it. "Alright sir." She scoffed in an almost disrespectful tone, but nothing to harsh that could get her in any serious trouble. Unwillingly she escorted the two lovers to their new home for the rest of their lives, but she wanted to make it quick, since the sooner she wasn't hanging around these idiots she could be doing anything else at all. As she did arrive to the isolation chamber she pushed them in, closing the door behind them and applying the locks as fast as she could, but now she had to guard the cell until another unit came to take her spot.

Amidst her thinking of what she would do after she was relived of guarding the two women in isolation the lights all flickered off, Site-19 wasn't known for having circuit breakers that broke down, but just like it answered itself the alarms flicked on, illuminating the area around them with flashing red lights and filling the air with an obnoxious alarm that she damned. Elise was trained in emergency situations, just not anything on the scale of this, it was a whole fucking containment breach and the only thought she could register at that moment was, 'I'm gonna die a motherfucking virgin.' But just as quickly as her hopes of finding a lover were crushed she switched back into the mindset of a MTF agent.

She swung her right arm down, un-clipping her Browning GP-35 MK. III that was issued to her when she joined. She also knew that in the most likely scenario, the gun would be of absolutely no use, because she didn't know what SCPs had escaped or how many had. The isolation door had also been flung off, like some satchel charge had blown it off, and amidst from the now open door way it was the two women from before, "You two with me, we have to find more armed personel and escape! And just remember, if you kill me, good luck getting ouit" She called to the two women, she knew they weren't fond of her but she would need all the assistance she could muster, despite her distaste to collaborate with these 'animals'.

Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14 LunarDiscord LunarDiscord Akibahara Akibahara

Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

[IMG='width:241px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/zt2downloadlibrary/images/c/ce/SCP-173_%28Dycki1231%29.png/revision/latest?cb=20160708231831[/IMG]​

SCP-173 stared at the group, motionless.

It didn't care if you were afraid, courageous, or planning to escape. All it wanted was s n a p.

As All Might and his group slowly moved away from SCP-173, your backs pressed against a hallway branching off into two separate areas: The first was [right hallway]. This is where Chloe Price ran off to. She was within that general direction. However, screams and gunfire could be audibly heard in the distance. I'd imagine you'd find yourself in a shitshow if you decided to head this route. Of course, the choice is yours. Whatever you believe would increase your survival. The second was [left hallway]. The left hallway has a sign post marked 'Cafeteria', 'Testing', and 'Stairwell'. You could, of course, ditch Chloe and go this route, but who knows what lies ahead?

In any case, each hallway had a metal sliding door emblazoned with the SCP Foundation logo on the center. If you choose either door, it appears you can escape "Peanut".

What do you do?

A.) Left hallway

B.) Right hallway

C.) Find another way

Forgotten Portrait
chrome_2017-11-12_19-14-18.png
Location: Split Decision || Interacting with Kate, Yagi, and S n a p || Status: Oh Dear

He shifted his feet cautiously, carefully weighing the decision in his mind. Keeping eye-contact with the 'peanut', Garry took a deep breath and shared his vote. "I won't make this decision for everyone, but in my opinion, we should go through the left hall, or find another way, for as much as I feel concerned about the well-being of the rather angry girl that ran off, I get a rather bad feeling about going after her. I will however respect the majority vote for this and go for whatever decision has the most people behind it. I'd rather stay in a group, as it increases chance of survival." With that out of the way, all Garry had to do was wait for the choice of Yagi, Kate, and whomever else was left with them that decided to stick in the group. His expression had shifted to something appearing neutral a few moments ago, and remained that way. The pressure must be getting to him, as he's abnormally calm for the unique person that had been talking to Yagi the entire time. Although it could just be a facet of his personality, one unseen in the short time they interacted for the first time, and the time when they re-met in the facility just a year later. In all truth, they've not known each other very long at all! So it would not be a surprise if there were some things he hadn't shared yet in that time frame.

Akibahara Akibahara Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes @ Rest Of The People There

Yuri quickly got Jason and Leon up. She wanted to make sure they all got out alive. She saw the SCP coming, but she didn't panic. She understood how this one worked. She began to talk to the team.
"Ok listen... This thing only moves as long as no ones looking at it. Blinking can be dangerous, so we all need to stare at it and blink in turns. We can't mess this up, so I'll give us an order. Leon blinks first then Me, Vaati, Jason. Make sure to say when you blink. We also need to slowly move back as we walk to make sure we don't run into anything else. One more thing is the flickering lights. If the lights go off we need to keep our eyes on it so when the lights come back on we will be fine, but when the lights go off we need to start moving faster so it doesn't catch up..."
Yuri was determined to stay alive, and keep her team alive as well.

Akibahara Akibahara Aegis Aegis DerpyCarp DerpyCarp Stormcloak Stormcloak

Ah, of course! Important matters first.

You moved the corpse of the Foundation Researcher aside, his body collapsed on the floor. You peer into a brilliantly lit screen which illuminated against Chloe's eyes. A message of warm, radiant beauty, and supreme gentlemen-ness flashed before the screen. As Chloe clicked the 'Enter' button on the computer's keyboard, she's met with the following image:

[IMG='width:656px;']https://i.imgur.com/zTjcfAN.png[/IMG]

A picture of Elliot Rodgers and some asshole named 'Thatguyinthestore'? What the hell?

[IMG='width:162px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/villains/images/8/8b/SCP-053.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20180401233713[/IMG]

"Whatcha lookin' at?"

A little girl, commonly referred to as SCP-053, approached Chloe. She smiled innocently at the blue-haired punk rocker, hands behind her back, as she glanced at the image before her. "Sounds cool, can I try?" Eh, maybe not. As Chloe spoke, SCP-053 blinked, "Oh don't worry silly, they're my friends!" Aw, what a cute little girl. Yet, for some really inexplicable reason, you felt like she was out to get you, or possibly hurt you. Chloe couldn't risk this little girl cantyoucanyoukillherhurthershesoneofthemshesoneofthe-

Anyway, a feeling of homicidal anger began to rush over Chloe Price.

Was this girl really that bad?

Chloe outright cringed as she saw that name displayed on the computer screen in front of her. Although she hadn’t met the guy, she could already tell that he emotionally manipulated and abused people for at least a month! She’d definitely ban him from her forum “hella.gov” if she ever saw him snooping around!

Anyways, there were more important things to worry about, like the little girl that had approached her. She recognized its face, of course. And from the stories she heard, it was best not to engage at all, or else certain death would soon follow, no matter how much her urges provoked her.

“Uhhh... yeah, sure.” She said as she moved away from the computer. Hoping that this would distract the girl long enough, Chloe would take this opportunity to continue running down the hallway.

Akibahara Akibahara

Tony Montana - On his Cell (Isolation)

Tony for some reason could hear loads of noise but his cell had not been opened.
Oh shit! HEY, SOMEONE, I'M HERE! FUCK! OPEN UP! SOMEONE!!!
Tony would hit the door to call anyone's attention, he could hear gunfire and other shit going off but he was stuck.

giphy.gif

Mey-Rin
Interaction: Tony Montana ( Maxiliase Maxiliase )

With a nigh inaudible click, the door to the cell swung open to reveal a certain far-sighted maid. She stared the other down with an analytical gaze, as though she was measuring his worth, but that was quickly wiped away by the benign smile that crossed her lips. With her eyes sweeping the surrounding area, she nodded her head in acknowledgement before walking off, not at all caring about whether or not the man she just freed would follow her.

Mey-Rin wasn't at all a pushover when it came to hand-to-hand combat, but if she was going to escape this compound alive, her physical prowess wasn't going to be much help. No, she's seen the kinds of creatures that were held in the facility first-hand. If she was to return to the mansion, what she needed was a gun.

Vaati nodded, keeping eye contact on the creature. As he stares, several globs of shadow emerge from his form, shaping themselves into eyes, that stare unblinking at the creature. "You guys need to move first, my sentries and I can keep eye contact on it." He gestures toward the side to let the others know now was the time to move. His hair has grown rapidly to the length it used to have in his sorcerer days.
"Jason, Leon, Yuri. Tony is in Solitary to the Right. Grab him, and find an exit. The rest of you, I'd advise going with them, saftey in numbers, after all. I'll catch up later." Vaati conjures one more eye that floats around Yuri, it squeaks cutely at her, it's eyes focusing on her hair.

Akibahara Akibahara Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara Stormcloak Stormcloak Aegis Aegis Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes Macarons in Pastel Macarons in Pastel thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore

Tony Montana - Getting out of his Cell - Ineptitude Ineptitude

Tony saw this chick opening his door and noding to him
Ok... Where we going? What's happening? He said as she noded
You know where Leon is? Or Others? Said Tony Montana as he looked around.
Tony had nothing else to aim, red light... Alert sounds. Oh no...

xNY.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back