• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Yuri still wincing in pain just glared at Jason.
"Ha ha very funny..."
There was a constant ringing sound in her ears at the moment and her head hurt like hell. She smiled at Leon's comment and started to climb up.

Stormcloak Stormcloak Aegis Aegis

ROUND TWO:
"The Cleansing"

ImmediateShallowAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

The theater cheered on at the display that Chloe was putting on for them. Despite how fucked up it was, people were clapping like this was Hamlet or something along those lines. The kissing itself lasted a few more minutes, the crowd taking in every fleeting moment of the wondrous sight like moths to a flame! The intense session eventually concluded, however, with our star Chloe Price seeming as if she was about to vomit once more as she finished. Our dear Director proceeded to stroll out into the stage with a wide grin and took a bow before the audience, along with the rest of the cast. “And thus, our story concludes with the tragedy known simply as love!” The director announced happily, causing everyone to erupt into cheering, clapping, and all around shows of appreciation for the masterpiece they had just witnessed. Our masterful Director stood out on the stage once more, again opening his mouth to speak such words of— BOOOOM!!!

giphy.gif

Literally out of nowhere, an artillery shell burst in through the doorway to the auditorium and easily took out half of the audience, killing them instantly. Residents began running amuck in panic as squadrons of U.S. soldiers emerged from the smoke and began opening fire on everyone! Luckily, all of you participants in the audience were left relatively unharmed, though something told you that you should get the hell out of there before something did happen. As for our cast, the first among them to die was Nathan Prescott, who had been shot in the throat by a stray bullet fired from one of the soldiers. The boy’s hand moved to his throat as he fell to the ground, gurgling and gasping for air, before he eventually lay silent.

------------------------

MEANWHILE...

Director Alto Clef watched the scene unfold.

Of course, being an SCP Foundation Department Head, responsible for training and developing new recruits into hardened soldiers, tended to demand the utmost concentration. But for the past few hours, since he has traveled the United States and abroad, he was waiting for the worst. Patience, a delightful virtue, was the hardest part. If something was happening, he could handle that, whatever it was. He was a man of action, decisive, a leader. It was these survivors, or what his superiors called "4912-1 instances", who didn't give him the satisfaction of dying, but rather skillfully and systematically eliminated numerous other 4912-1 instances.

Mostly high schoolers and waitresses, really.

A computer screen flashed to life, the symbol of the Foundation glistened before giving way to a Mobile Task Force Commander:

"Report."

"Director Clef, this is Captain MacLeod of Mobile Task Force Lambda-5. We are en route to Blackwell Academy."

"Good. Status?"

"All clear, sir. No casualties on our end."

"Roger that. Proceed with Operation Firefly. I'm activating Agent Red. She'll perpetrate the distraction while you proceed with your objective."

"Yes sir."

"I've also informed O5 Command regarding potentially dangerous 4912-1 instances within your location.

You will be provided live satellite and video feed to ensure your operation is a success."

"Roger that. Captain MacLeod out."

*Bzzt!*

--------------------------

MEANWHILE...

The town was in chaos, to put it mildly.

Arcadia Bay was thundering with automatic weapons fire, explosions, shattering glass, grenades detonating, and the screams of the wounded and the dying.

It came upon them so fast, there was little people could do to stem the tide of the US Army from, oh no, not simple military operations, not taking over a building or the myriad ‘Stupid American Tricks’ that people, in the way folks just seem to do, got used to. No, they were here to cause death and destruction wholesale.

Within minutes, what appeared to be a battalion of US Army soldiers crawled across Blackwell Academy behind three M1 Abrams battle tanks, two Apache helicopters, and a single APC carrying a dozen of military troops in tow. A chorus of gunfire rang across the scene as soldiers mowed down every man, woman, and child without hesitation.

prototype-blacklight-3-o.gif

"Unit 7, engage your targets."

A handful of cast members of the Academy's play ran toward the mystery soldiers, swinging axes, swords, and various other medieval weaponry.

"Roger that."

Like lambs to the slaughter, they collapsed within mere seconds as bullets tore through their flimsy bodies. A pile of corpses mounted one on top of the other, motionless.

Fuck.

-------------------------

MEANWHILE...

You looked outside at the horde of military men stationed outside before--

BOOM!

8ball.jpg

The corpse of Lanaya, her eyes gouged out, spilling red, red gore from her ruined cranium smashed against the window. Her body hung by her feet, eye sockets removed, replaced by a pair of magic eight-balls. Her head spun to the left and right, in each eye you could see a message, as if Fate herself offered a friendly reminder:

In Lanaya's left eye:

You're

In Lanaya's right eye:

Fucked

Her body is caked in gore and vomit, it appears the cause of death was waterboarding via bleach. The two magic eight balls were inserted into her skull post-mortem.

You can now start posting! First kill has been posted! Get ready to fight off the Foundation disguised as the US Army... and VOTE for who you believe the traitor to be!

Cast List:
Rhysie Rhysie - Handsome Jack (Borderlands)
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes - Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia)
Username Username - Max Ludwig (OC)
@Jeremiah - Agent 8 (Splatoon)
Zerulu Zerulu - Elise Fuser (OC)
Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14 - Kinara Kaal (OC)
@Zamasu - Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter)
@ghxstfreak - (Placeholder)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack - Master Shake (Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
@doggodaily - Connor (Detroit: Become Human)
LunarDiscord LunarDiscord - Celeste Seshafi Ikari (OC)
@darkred - Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Corrosion - Nathaniel Renko (Singularity)
@FactionGuerrilla - Kessler (Placeholder)
@Noivian - Max Caulfield (Life is Strange)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - Chloe Price (Life is Strange)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak - Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
@Maxiliase - Tony Montana (Scarface)
@Macarons in Pastel - Garry (Ib)
@June Verles - The Joker (DC Universe)
@DapperDogman - Gregory House (House)
@Chipdog16 - Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Goldie - Vernita "Copperhead" Green (Kill Bill)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara - Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Neptunes_Goddess - Megumin (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!)
Stormcloak Stormcloak - Red Hood (DC)
Aegis Aegis - Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
@Alpha007 - The Heavy (Team Fortress 2)
@Spireshade - The Jester (Darkest Dungeon)
@Centurion_ - Nagayuki Tsumita (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War)
@e_ighth - Takeyasu Tsumita (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War)
LunarDiscord LunarDiscord - Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@RAVEN THE DESTROYER - Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
KandiPoP KandiPoP - Pandora Kokoro (OC)
@Meraki - Mey-Rin (Black Butler)
@Nenma Takashi - Lilian Ashfallen (OC)
@kirimei - Babydoll (Suckerpunch)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Vaati (Legend of Zelda)
RageOfInfinity RageOfInfinity as Barry Allen (DC Universe)

Eliminated:
@MLP_Phoenix - Lanaya (OC)

In Danger of Elimination:
None.​

Last edited:
Barry Allen
Location: Outside Blackwell Academy / With: No one, currently / State: Shocked
The auditorium had blown up. Toshinori had left without Barry, and honestly, that may have been a blessing in disguise. He went to don his outfit once again, and searched the area, starting with the girl who had been mutilated on the roof. The information Toshinori had provided had been extremely helpful, but his comment had caught Barry off guard. Somehow, he knew that Barry was a speedster. He could tell. He had to be careful.

Then, suddenly, the auditorium blew up. Barry sped into the auditorium, and saw Toshinori seeming to struggle with something. He wasn't sure if the little twig of a man would be able to escape the blast. Assuming he wasn't just reading too much into it, he risked the man's knowledge and sped over to him, and carried him outside, and away from the blast radius.

"What do you think you're doing, Barry.... trying to play the hero? How often does that actually work. You're always too late. Did you not see all those bodies on the stage?" Almost as if it was done of it's own will, Barry's arms threw Toshinori hard against a vehicle along the street. Barry's eyes went wide with horror at what his body had done, but when he tried to speak, he found his mouth was glued shut. The voice that spoke in his mind could only belong to one person... Savitar. But he had been erased from history. How could he be here? When his mouth opened, out came words he had not thought. "All-Might... I know it's you... I've been watching forever! FIGHT ME!" The oddity was this: He had absolutely no clue who "All-Might" was...

// Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes

Also...
Akibahara Akibahara I vote... Hmmmm... The Jester. On a hunch. //

Chloe used this opportunity to regrettably drop her former friend’s head and escape the clutches of the sadistic production crew, quickly changing back into her clothes on the side of the stage in the meantime. Once she turned to go back and free the others, however, a man emerged from beneath the shadows sporting a black suit and tie.

image0.png

He stared at Chloe and casually kicked a pump-action shotgun over to her, knocking against her feet. She glanced down and then back to the gentleman.

“Consider this a gift. Take it.” He said, face calm and expressionless. Chloe slowly knelt over and took the shotgun, causing the man to let out a soft chuckle. “Good,” He said before turning away, walking back into the shadows. “I assure you, we will be seeing each other again very soon.” The man said simply as he re-entered the shadows, vanishing as soon as he appeared.

Chloe didn’t know how the hella to react to whoever that was, but she didn’t have too much time to think on it, as All Might and the others were still restrained! She quickly used her newfound gun to shoot the restraints off of all the prisoners, motioning for them to leave before they got shot by the tons of bullets flying their way!

Once she made her way back outside, however, Chloe found that fucker Director attempting to flee the school amongst the rest of the crowd. Chloe waited until he was isolated from the rest and held out the gun, aiming it directly at his back.

dcef4e2ec0ab5ea8ac934865b5be6afc.jpg

(OOC: Yes I know Chloe has a pistol in this pic just pretend it’s a shotgun kthx)

“Hey, asshole!!” Chloe shouted angrily, causing the Director to turn around and face his new captor. However, instead of reacting with sorrow or even, the crazed lunatic only smiled into Chloe’s eyes even in the face of certain death. “Put your fucking hands where I can see ‘em! Right FUCKING now!!”

latest

“Ah, so the protégé returns!” He exclaimed happily, even laughing a bit. “That was an outstanding performance earlier! Such raw emotion! Such vigor! Such lust!” He shouted, repeatedly balling and unballing his fists with each adjective, etching closer with each word.

“Take another step and I’ll fucking shoot you! I swear to God! My step-ass David taught me!” Chloe shouted, even going as far as to pump the weapon once and shoot at the ground next to him. The director didn’t even flinch, however, though he at least took the warning to heart and stopped in his tracks and complied with her orders, cupping both hands behind his head slowly.

“Ah, my dearest Chloe,” He chuckled. “So naive, so childish. You were Arcadia Bay’s true angel! Our next breakout star! Nay, the world’s next breakout star! And here you are, wasting away your potential with such reckless actions!” He said, taking another small step forward, causing Chloe to flinch and jump back a bit. “I introduced you to the world of theatre! Better yet, I introduced the world of theatre to you!”

“S-shut the fuck up, you psycho! Y-you killed Rachel! And I’m gonna make you pay!” Chloe shouted angrily, tears in her eyes as her fingers lightly pressed against the trigger of the weapon, though she was hard pressed to actually pull it. Was she really willing to kill this man in cold blood?

That’s when she felt it.

She didn’t know what it was, but something dark came over her and chills ran all the way down her spine. Her entire body froze in place. She felt cold. Like something was… overcoming her will. Something dark. Something demonic.

“Do it…” The man’s voice from earlier, rang out in her ears. She could swear she almost felt his palm press gently against her shoulder as she felt some strange influence begin overtake her. “He killed the love of your life in cold blood. He stripped you of everything you cared about. Are you telling me that you’re going to let this trash escape?” His voice was like poison to her ears. With each syllable, her urge to kill this man was multiplied by hundreds— no, thousands. Eventually, all that was left in her mind were his words.

“KillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhimKillhim—”

BANG!!!

A shot to his sternum.

BANG!!!

And a shot to his head.

With a thud, the Director fell to the ground, his brains exposed and splattered across the grass. His eyes were both splattered on opposite ends of the pavement, and his tongue hung out of his mouth like a dog’s.

JeRyvWK_d.jpg

And Chloe smiled.

Akibahara Akibahara Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes @whoeverelsewasintheater​

Touka Kirishima

Touka stood with her arms folded at the rear of the thundering audience.

"Well that was fucking gross." She grunted in her mother tongue.

In a scene of seemingly divine justice, however, the entire playhouse lit up like a Christmas tree as an explosion blew the theater to shit. Touka barely had enough time to throw herself to the ground as the bullets started flying. She cursed colorfully in Japanese and began crawling across the floor of bodies to safety. Eventually she reached a window, which she promptly hurled through before she was ripped to pieces by gunfire.

Marines were pouring in as if the school was a Syrian oil-mine, and Touka continued to lay low as they tore up the perimeter.

"This day seriously couldn't get any-" She stopped, having just stumbled upon the mutilated corpse of Lanaya. She didn't know why, but she had the sneaking suspicion Handsome Jack was the perpetrator behind this. Strange given that she'd never actually met the dude.

Last edited:
Master Shake

Just as I had stepped out of the theater to get some popcorn, I heard a bunch of shooting and yelling going on from inside.

"Ah damn it, I'm missing the best part!"

I had tried my best to find my way back, but my short-term memory loss must have been acting up again, because what I ended up stumbling across some chick who had been thrown up against a window. She had those magic eight ball things in each eye, which I thought was a horrible place to keep them. I mean, they're more a bachelor pad decorative thing than a keep on you sort of item.

Some Asian girl was hanging around when it happened, and I was determined to make a good first impression with her.

"Hey, wanna ask her a question? If we can find a way to shake her head around we can get two answers for the price of one."

"But seriously, all joking aside, I bet it was that Italian psycho with the big scar on his face. Anyone likely to blow up a friggin' diner is bound to be crazy."

Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak Akibahara Akibahara

Pandora Kokoro

Location: Blackwell | With: Anyone really | Feeling Terrified

uhhh.png

Pandora ducked for cover as she saw the artillery shell clanging its way into the building "GET DOWN!" She shouted to anyone who would hear. Just as she hit the floor the explosion resounded. She curled up tight into a ball as the school burned around her. After the initial blast, her ears were left ringing and her head swam in a sea of flames and confusion. She stumbled toward the door only to be greeted by the figures of military swat teams and a number of screaming officers. She quickly corrected her course. Knowing what kind of place she just escaped no doubt she would be taken into custody as one of the infected and experimented on. Tested. Prodded and stuck with needles. Once they discovered what she was...well The Foundation was sure to get involved. She had heard of them. That horrible organization that captured and cataloged and tested and trapped souls like her. SCPs they called them. She wasn't going to be one of those. Not like the succubi. She wouldn't be taken. Hell needed her. He needed her. Vaati needed her. Wait! Vaati! Where was he! Oh Satan, where had he gone! She had pulled him down with her, hadn't she? Had the blast separated them? She had to find him! And Jack! OH Satan, Jack was gone too! She quickly ran through the inferno of the halls looking for an exit or one of her companions. She wasn't going to let the Foundation take them away too.

Last edited:
ROUND TWO:
"The Cleansing"

ImmediateShallowAdmiralbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

The theater cheered on at the display that Chloe was putting on for them. Despite how fucked up it was, people were clapping like this was Hamlet or something along those lines. The kissing itself lasted a few more minutes, the crowd taking in every fleeting moment of the wondrous sight like moths to a flame! The intense session eventually concluded, however, with our star Chloe Price seeming as if she was about to vomit once more as she finished. Our dear Director proceeded to stroll out into the stage with a wide grin and took a bow before the audience, along with the rest of the cast. “And thus, our story concludes with the tragedy known simply as love!” The director announced happily, causing everyone to erupt into cheering, clapping, and all around shows of appreciation for the masterpiece they had just witnessed. Our masterful Director stood out on the stage once more, again opening his mouth to speak such words of— BOOOOM!!!

giphy.gif

Literally out of nowhere, an artillery shell burst in through the doorway to the auditorium and easily took out half of the audience, killing them instantly. Residents began running amuck in panic as squadrons of U.S. soldiers emerged from the smoke and began opening fire on everyone! Luckily, all of you participants in the audience were left relatively unharmed, though something told you that you should get the hell out of there before something did happen. As for our cast, the first among them to die was Nathan Prescott, who had been shot in the throat by a stray bullet fired from one of the soldiers. The boy’s hand moved to his throat as he fell to the ground, gurgling and gasping for air, before he eventually lay silent.

------------------------

MEANWHILE...

Director Alto Clef watched the scene unfold.

Of course, being an SCP Foundation Department Head, responsible for training and developing new recruits into hardened soldiers, tended to demand the utmost concentration. But for the past few hours, since he has traveled the United States and abroad, he was waiting for the worst. Patience, a delightful virtue, was the hardest part. If something was happening, he could handle that, whatever it was. He was a man of action, decisive, a leader. It was these survivors, or what his superiors called "4912-1 instances", who didn't give him the satisfaction of dying, but rather skillfully and systematically eliminated numerous other 4912-1 instances.

Mostly high schoolers and waitresses, really.

A computer screen flashed to life, the symbol of the Foundation glistened before giving way to a Mobile Task Force Commander:

"Report."

"Director Clef, this is Captain MacLeod of Mobile Task Force Lambda-5. We are en route to Blackwell Academy."

"Good. Status?"

"All clear, sir. No casualties on our end."

"Roger that. Proceed with Operation Firefly. I'm activating Agent Red. She'll perpetrate the distraction while you proceed with your objective."

"Yes sir."

"I've also informed O5 Command regarding potentially dangerous 4912-1 instances within your location.

You will be provided live satellite and video feed to ensure your operation is a success."

"Roger that. Captain MacLeod out."

*Bzzt!*

--------------------------

MEANWHILE...

The town was in chaos, to put it mildly.

Arcadia Bay was thundering with automatic weapons fire, explosions, shattering glass, grenades detonating, and the screams of the wounded and the dying.

It came upon them so fast, there was little people could do to stem the tide of the US Army from, oh no, not simple military operations, not taking over a building or the myriad ‘Stupid American Tricks’ that people, in the way folks just seem to do, got used to. No, they were here to cause death and destruction wholesale.

Within minutes, what appeared to be a battalion of US Army soldiers crawled across Blackwell Academy behind three M1 Abrams battle tanks, two Apache helicopters, and a single APC carrying a dozen of military troops in tow. A chorus of gunfire rang across the scene as soldiers mowed down every man, woman, and child without hesitation.

prototype-blacklight-3-o.gif

"Unit 7, engage your targets."

A handful of cast members of the Academy's play ran toward the mystery soldiers, swinging axes, swords, and various other medieval weaponry.

"Roger that."

Like lambs to the slaughter, they collapsed within mere seconds as bullets tore through their flimsy bodies. A pile of corpses mounted one on top of the other, motionless.

Fuck.

-------------------------

MEANWHILE...

You looked outside at the horde of military men stationed outside before--

BOOM!

8ball.jpg

The corpse of Lanaya, her eyes gouged out, spilling red, red gore from her ruined cranium smashed against the window. Her body hung by her feet, eye sockets removed, replaced by a pair of magic eight-balls. Her head spun to the left and right, in each eye you could see a message, as if Fate herself offered a friendly reminder:

In Lanaya's left eye:

You're

In Lanaya's right eye:

Fucked

Her body is caked in gore and vomit, it appears the cause of death was waterboarding via bleach. The two magic eight balls were inserted into her skull post-mortem.

You can now start posting! First kill has been posted! Get ready to fight off the Foundation disguised as the US Army... and VOTE for who you believe the traitor to be!

Cast List:
Rhysie Rhysie - Handsome Jack (Borderlands)
Professor Spacecakes Professor Spacecakes - Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia)
Username Username - Max Ludwig (OC)
@Jeremiah - Agent 8 (Splatoon)
Zerulu Zerulu - Elise Fuser (OC)
Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14 - Kinara Kaal (OC)
@Zamasu - Sakura Kasugano (Street Fighter)
@ghxstfreak - (Placeholder)
GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack - Master Shake (Aqua Teen Hunger Force)
@doggodaily - Connor (Detroit: Become Human)
LunarDiscord LunarDiscord - Celeste Seshafi Ikari (OC)
@darkred - Colonel Mael Radec (Killzone)
@Corrosion - Nathaniel Renko (Singularity)
@FactionGuerrilla - Kessler (Placeholder)
@Noivian - Max Caulfield (Life is Strange)
thatguyinthestore thatguyinthestore - Chloe Price (Life is Strange)
Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak - Touka Kirishima (Tokyo Ghoul)
@Maxiliase - Tony Montana (Scarface)
@Macarons in Pastel - Garry (Ib)
@June Verles - The Joker (DC Universe)
@DapperDogman - Gregory House (House)
@Chipdog16 - Joseph Joestar (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Goldie - Vernita "Copperhead" Green (Kill Bill)
Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara - Yuri (Doki Doki Literature Club)
@Neptunes_Goddess - Megumin (Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!)
Stormcloak Stormcloak - Red Hood (DC)
Aegis Aegis - Leon Kennedy (Resident Evil)
@Alpha007 - The Heavy (Team Fortress 2)
@Spireshade - The Jester (Darkest Dungeon)
@Centurion_ - Nagayuki Tsumita (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War)
@e_ighth - Takeyasu Tsumita (Juuni Taisen: Zodiac War)
LunarDiscord LunarDiscord - Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)
@RAVEN THE DESTROYER - Ghirahim (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
KandiPoP KandiPoP - Pandora Kokoro (OC)
@Meraki - Mey-Rin (Black Butler)
@Nenma Takashi - Lilian Ashfallen (OC)
@kirimei - Babydoll (Suckerpunch)
DerpyCarp DerpyCarp as Vaati (Legend of Zelda)
RageOfInfinity RageOfInfinity as Barry Allen (DC Universe)

Eliminated:
@MLP_Phoenix - Lanaya (OC)

In Danger of Elimination:
None.​

"By the Force..."

Everything swirled in Kinara's mind's eye, and as shit went to hell in a hand basket faster than one could reasonably think, bullets flew everywhere, and she was forced to jump, twirling her slender body and ditching her overcoat in the process in order to dodge the bullets fired by the... US Army Soldiers? No.... no they wouldn't fire on their own citizens.... Through the Force, Kinara sensed that they were more neutral than she expected - they were just doing their jobs, and they believed her to be a target. Forgetting the blaster pistol on her thigh, her hands drew her Lightsabers, and Ignited them both. Radiant, brilliant Forest Green Surrounding a Black Core, and altogether beautifully deadly, Kianra's lightsabers were as pretty as they were deadly. Extremely. Knowing that solid projectiles would likely be too fast for her to effectively block with her sabers, she opted to dodge, using the Force to enhance her movements, making her move faster than the normal human could ever dream of moving.

Her sabers likewise had no issue carving through the bodies of the disguised Foundation soldiers while she moved. If anyone managed to get a good look at her, they'd notice that her eyes were almost practically closed. Letting the Force Guide her movements almost entirely, with gut instinct helping her dodge bullets and melee strikes alike by narrow margins. Her fighting style, even when not on the defense, was akin to a dance. Endless twirls and spins, ducks and weaves, not a single movement wasted or un-needed. By the time she'd cleared her immediate area and gracefully back flipped onto the roof of a nearby building, the Jedi was hardly breathing hard. Letting out one deep breath, she opened her eyes and kept her sabers ignited.

Her eyes surveyed the town, and she knelt briefly, sending a Force Ping through the floor into the ground to get a sort of layout/map of the area around her. From there she could see other soldiers, and where much of the other people in town were. The ones who were alive, anyway. But... where was Celeste? Focusing, Kinara found her lover, and opened her eyes, rising to head in the direction of the large, muscular woman.

She just hoped she wouldn't be bothered. Akibahara Akibahara

Vaati came too in a pile of rubble, the hot smoldering air coarse against his nostrils. He looked around blearily. What had happened? He must have been thrown away from the others when the explosion happened. He scurries out of the stack of debris and looks around, his vision still blurred from the impact. "Why is it so loud?" He shouts, the ringing of his ears drowning out all other noise. He sees figures in black uniforms running past and catches a ride on one, hiding unnoticed in the running figures boot, waiting for his senses to return and the world to righting itself.

Pandora Kokoro

Location: Blackwell | With: Anyone really | Feeling Terrified

View attachment 488623

Pandora ducked for cover as she saw the artillery shell clanging its way into the building "GET DOWN!" She shouted to anyone who would hear. Just as she hit the floor the explosion resounded. She curled up tight into a ball as the school burned around her. After the initial blast, her ears were left ringing and her head swam in a sea of flames and confusion. She stumbled toward the door only to be greeted by the figures of military swat teams and a number of screaming officers. She quickly corrected her course. Knowing what kind of place she just escaped no doubt she would be taken into custody as one of the infected and experimented on. Tested. Prodded and stuck with needles. Once they discovered what she was...well The Foundation was sure to get involved. She had heard of them. That horrible organization that captured and cataloged and tested and trapped souls like her. SCPs they called them. She wasn't going to be one of those. Not like the succubi. She wouldn't be taken. Hell needed her. He needed her. Vaati needed her. Wait! Vaati! Where was he! Oh Satan, where had he gone! She had pulled him down with her, hadn't she? Had the blast separated them? She had to find him! And Jack! OH Satan, Jack was gone too! She quickly ran through the inferno of the halls looking for an exit or one of her companions. She wasn't going to let the Foundation take them away too.

policie---zasahova-jednotka.jpg

Three Foundation operatives trained their M4 Carbines at Pandora. A trio of lasers illuminated by their assault rifles fixed on the succubus before they lowered their firearms slowly, "Ma'am, you're coming with us. You can either do this the easy way or the hard way. Your choice." One of them, their squadron leader by the looks of it, pulled out a pair of handcuffs. You could sense radiant energy fluctuate within: A power nullifier.

What do you decide to do?

A.) Go in peace.

B.) Attack.

KandiPoP KandiPoP

am150.png
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Location - Outside Blackwell Academy | With - The Flash | Condition - A cracked rib or two

When all hell broke loose, Toshinori felt a heavy impact hit him right in the ribs, but it wasn’t the explosion that did it. He’d seen a crimson blur out of the corner of his eye just before he was swept clean off his feet, carried away from the absolute warzone that the theater had become at a speed that would cause most people to pass out from the g-forces. The retired hero had moved at similar speeds to these in his prime, however. His body was still used to that much at least.

What his body was not prepared for, however, was being slammed into a parked vehicle out on the street. He let out a sharp cry of pain, a small splatter of blood escaping his mouth as he bounced off the side of car. He collapsed onto the pavement, letting out a ragged cough as what remained of his tattered lung threatened to fill with blood. He lifted himself up on trembling arms, managing to crawl his way up to his hands and knees.

“All Might… I know it’s you… I’ve been watching forever! FIGHT ME!”

Toshinori’s eyes widened upon hearing that, and he looked up to meet the Flash’s gaze. He… He knew?! How? He’d never seen this hero before in his life. Perhaps the news of his final battle spread more thoroughly among the American heroes than it did among the public…

Though he didn’t recognize the hero, he recognized the man. The distinct way his eyes moved, the rapid twitching of his muscles under his skin… It was how he’d recognized Barry as a speed-type superhuman in the first place. But… He didn’t seem like himself… How far had this madness spread?

“I… I-I can’t…” was all he managed to wheeze out in reply to the speedster’s challenge. In his Quirkless state – especially after all he’d been through already that day – he knew he didn’t stand a chance in a fight against another hero. He had to get away somehow, but how could he ever hope to do that in the midst of someone as fast as the Flash?

( RageOfInfinity RageOfInfinity )​

"By the Force..."

Everything swirled in Kinara's mind's eye, and as shit went to hell in a hand basket faster than one could reasonably think, bullets flew everywhere, and she was forced to jump, twirling her slender body and ditching her overcoat in the process in order to dodge the bullets fired by the... US Army Soldiers? No.... no they wouldn't fire on their own citizens.... Through the Force, Kinara sensed that they were more neutral than she expected - they were just doing their jobs, and they believed her to be a target. Forgetting the blaster pistol on her thigh, her hands drew her Lightsabers, and Ignited them both. Radiant, brilliant Forest Green Surrounding a Black Core, and altogether beautifully deadly, Kianra's lightsabers were as pretty as they were deadly. Extremely. Knowing that solid projectiles would likely be too fast for her to effectively block with her sabers, she opted to dodge, using the Force to enhance her movements, making her move faster than the normal human could ever dream of moving.

Her sabers likewise had no issue carving through the bodies of the disguised Foundation soldiers while she moved. If anyone managed to get a good look at her, they'd notice that her eyes were almost practically closed. Letting the Force Guide her movements almost entirely, with gut instinct helping her dodge bullets and melee strikes alike by narrow margins. Her fighting style, even when not on the defense, was akin to a dance. Endless twirls and spins, ducks and weaves, not a single movement wasted or un-needed. By the time she'd cleared her immediate area and gracefully back flipped onto the roof of a nearby building, the Jedi was hardly breathing hard. Letting out one deep breath, she opened her eyes and kept her sabers ignited.

Her eyes surveyed the town, and she knelt briefly, sending a Force Ping through the floor into the ground to get a sort of layout/map of the area around her. From there she could see other soldiers, and where much of the other people in town were. The ones who were alive, anyway. But... where was Celeste? Focusing, Kinara found her lover, and opened her eyes, rising to head in the direction of the large, muscular woman.

She just hoped she wouldn't be bothered. Akibahara Akibahara

iraq_sniper_scope.jpg

"SCP -1 instance spotted."

A far, far distance away, a Foundation operative silently crept behind a broken car. His eyes fixed on the Jedi who slaughtered his comrades. He knew some of them and he wouldn't let his emotions get in the way of duty. His breathing slowed nearly to a halt, his trigger finger pressed tightly against his rifle before.

Pop.

A silenced sniper round trailed through the air, soaring quietly through the streets of Arcadia Bay, hoping to find it's target in the Jedi.

Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14

Elise and Max had both found refuge inside an empty classroom, the could hear screams, bombs and gunfire ringing out from the walls as if they were in the middle of nam back in ‘67. Just than a bang cane on the door, what seems like a group of soldiers armed to the teeth entered, Elise had no will to fight back, instead she lifted her badge from her pocket, fumbling it a bit and tossing her block to the side, “Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!” She repeated, raising her arms, hopefully Max would follow suit.

“Australian SRG Operator, I-I’m the good guys, I’m with you!” She reassured the soldiers, hoping she would get to keep her life.

(My bet is on scarface being traitor.)

Akibahara Akibahara Username Username

iraq_sniper_scope.jpg

"SCP -1 instance spotted."

A far, far distance away, a Foundation operative silently crept behind a broken car. His eyes fixed on the Jedi who slaughtered his comrades. He knew some of them and he wouldn't let his emotions get in the way of duty. His breathing slowed nearly to a halt, his trigger finger pressed tightly against his rifle before.

Pop.

A silenced sniper round trailed through the air, soaring quietly through the streets of Arcadia Bay, hoping to find it's target in the Jedi.

The Force screamed at her to move, and she did. Twirling her body, the bullet grazed her hair, a few strands being whisked away from the rest of her head. It all happened in slow motion, and for a split second, she could see the bullet as it whizzed right by her eyes, tearing some of her hair from the end of her pony tail. Her eyes turned towards the direction of the shot, and she darted forward, from cover point to cover point with speed and grace. Whether it was a car, a trash can, or even a bush that concealed her body for a moment before darting again, each time in a different direction, not uniform back and forth either. No, she made it harder to track her, sometimes darting backwards, onto a street-lamp making the sniper have to adjust, and as he settled she'd move again, dropping down and rolling behind another car. When she was inside of one hundred meters, she turned off her lightsabers, the tell-tale humming of her presence no longer audible, making her all the harder to track. Within a few moments, she'd moved close enough to get a grip of the car the operative was hiding behind, and lifted it with the Force, raising a hand to help her concentrate. In her other hand, her Blaster Pistol was leveled for the man.

She tried something then, and reached out towards the SCP operative, trying to enter his mind. "You don't want to do this. You want to go home." she said sternly, seeing if the old Jedi Mind Trick would work on this guy.

If not... she'd drop the car on top of him. Was simpler that way.

Akibahara Akibahara LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

Elise and Max had both found refuge inside an empty classroom, the could hear screams, bombs and gunfire ringing out from the walls as if they were in the middle of nam back in ‘67. Just than a bang cane on the door, what seems like a group of soldiers armed to the teeth entered, Elise had no will to fight back, instead she lifted her badge from her pocket, fumbling it a bit and tossing her block to the side, “Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot!” She repeated, raising her arms, hopefully Max would follow suit.

“Australian SRG Operator, I-I’m the good guys, I’m with you!” She reassured the soldiers, hoping she would get to keep her life.

(My bet is on scarface being traitor.)

Akibahara Akibahara Username Username

41493b9f2fbb1bf08a0be7d9c7e2533e.jpg

The SCP operatives glanced at the WWII ERA GERMAN SOLDIER paired with the Australian SRG agent. Nope. Not going to buy it. They paused momentarily, as if registering the scene before them, seconds before training their rifles on the duo once more, "Get on the fucking floor now! Hands behind your back!" There are three of them, one is pressed against a wall, the other two out in the open, M4 Carbines trained at both Max and Elise's midsection.

Username Username Zerulu Zerulu

Eventually, Chloe found her way back to the group after that... incident. Once she did, however, she was saddened to see that someone else, presumably innocent, had been murdered. Though... since killing the Director, Chloe felt... different somehow. Normally, she would have almost vomited at such a horrific sight but now... now, she just stared at it in almost contempt.

It made her sad, sure, but nowhere near as sad as it normally would have made her. Was that strange man’s presence still lingering within her? She couldn’t tell.

But there were more important matters to tend to. After thinking on it for a bit, Chloe turned to face Master Shake as he was talking, seeming to be a bit annoyed with the talking beverage.

“How the fuck do we know you didn’t do this, Diet Dick?” She asked, seeming more than a bit snippy with him as she prodded the barrel of her newfound shotgun against his... erm, chest I suppose. If you could even call it that, it was really just an indiscriminate area on his body (or lack thereof). “You’ve been nothing but a complete fucking ass since we all got here! You were a dick to my mom, you were a dick to me, hell you’be really been a hella dick to about everyone! I wouldn’t put it beneath you to do some hella fucked up shit like this!” She exclaimed, gesturing to the body with her gun in the meantime.

“My votes for this drink-douchet!”

Akibahara Akibahara GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack

tumblr_inline_odu1byDuWi1tdgzv0_250.png
Handsome Jack
Jack was now finding himself in a messy disaster right as everything was falling apart left and right... somehow he got knocked out.. a few minutes passed for him, trying to recover consciousness from said event "Jeez.. wh- what the hell is happening" the madman asked himself as he stood up and slowly walked within the remains while trying to find the only thing he cared about right now... Pandora "Pan?... Sweetcheeks?" Jack called out her name as he was stepping on the mess, going in a small little pathway as the corporate psycho looked up and there were a few soldiers surrounding someone, could it be her possible other half?

You_what.png

Jack was trying to pull a sneaky one on the soldiers that were possibly surrounding Pan. He activated his invisibility watch that would keep him off the tracks for a few as he walked and pulled a bit of neck cracking on a few of the soldiers to which he said as he tried to leave one of the soldiers alive

1538628098737.png

Akibahara Akibahara | KandiPoP KandiPoP

The Force screamed at her to move, and she did. Twirling her body, the bullet grazed her hair, a few strands being whisked away from the rest of her head. It all happened in slow motion, and for a split second, she could see the bullet as it whizzed right by her eyes, tearing some of her hair from the end of her pony tail. Her eyes turned towards the direction of the shot, and she darted forward, from cover point to cover point with speed and grace. Whether it was a car, a trash can, or even a bush that concealed her body for a moment before darting again, each time in a different direction, not uniform back and forth either. No, she made it harder to track her, sometimes darting backwards, onto a street-lamp making the sniper have to adjust, and as he settled she'd move again, dropping down and rolling behind another car. When she was inside of one hundred meters, she turned off her lightsabers, the tell-tale humming of her presence no longer audible, making her all the harder to track. Within a few moments, she'd moved close enough to get a grip of the car the operative was hiding behind, and lifted it with the Force, raising a hand to help her concentrate. In her other hand, her Blaster Pistol was leveled for the man.

She tried something then, and reached out towards the SCP operative, trying to enter his mind. "You don't want to do this. You want to go home." she said sternly, seeing if the old Jedi Mind Trick would work on this guy.

If not... she'd drop the car on top of him. Was simpler that way.

Akibahara Akibahara LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

2ea2d927918c9d210726b25c398dd480.jpg

The SCP operative didn't budge.

Due to extensive anti-mimetic hazard training utilized by the Foundation, your Force suggestion unfortunately didn't work on the operative. Looking directly at the Jedi, his only response was ensuring our young Jedi warrior received a bullet to the midsection. He knew he was going to die anyway, at least make it count for the Foundation. Within a split-second, an audible 'Pop! Pop! Pop!' silently escaped his sniper rifle, bursting forth toward Kinara's abdomen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back