• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Murder IV: Eye of the Storm

Pandora Kokoro

Location: Just around the river bend | With: Akibahara Akibahara | Feeling: Nervous

She looked at him complacently, deathly afraid of what was to come. "Jack..."

The Doctor nodded, "Good," he said, as two Foundation operatives grabbed Pandora by both arms, a needle slowly inserting into your vein, "I apologize, we can't risk you running away. I hope you understand." You felt a liquid enter your bloodstream. If you were human, you'd undoubtedly feed high as a kite, before getting incredibly sleepy. However, as a demon, how does this affect you?

KandiPoP KandiPoP

Forgotten Portrait

chrome_2017-07-21_00-41-55.pngchrome_2017-07-19_00-19-01.png

Location- Some Burning Hellscape || Interacting with some scary bitch || Status: Fuckin' Terrified

Well isn't that just absolutely terrifying? The last color-themed girl Garry met killed him, and he feels like the trend is going to continue. Slowing to a stop, he cautiously regarded the (extremely unsettling) female approaching. This did not feel like something that would go well for him at all, no thank you. Taking a step backwards, Garry attempted to figure out what in the hell was going on. "Um, excuse me, could you maybe, not come any closer please? And perhaps inform me of what on earth is going on? And have I mentioned not coming closer??" Several more steps backwards and poor Garry is now nervously shaking, waiting for the shoe to drop, for something bad to happen, the unnatural girl to do anything. Actually, why is he waiting? Deciding that was a stupid idea, Garry instead decided to turn tail and run, heading for whatever direction would further the plot give him the safest route out of the place, or better yet to that area with voices. There was always safety in numbers, even if he didn't quite trust them. It would certainly be a lot safer than with this girl that was strangely reminiscent of a night terror. Not taking his eyes off the girl for as long as possible, Garry got as far as he deemed fit, and then pivoted on the ball of his foot, taking off as fast as he could, barring any unfortunate rubble placement that could cause him to trip. He was severely regretting coming to this godforsaken town.
ahhhh run.png
Time to fucking R U N ! ! !
Akibahara Akibahara

Last edited:
STATUS

CHARACTER: CELESTE SESHAFI IKARI| LOCATION: STREET OUTSIDE THE TWO WHALES DINER | WITH: Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14 Akibahara Akibahara

Celeste cursed again as the two found themselves surrounded by just about an entire unit of whoever these fuckers were, knowing that even she could only take about a handful of them before she was pumped with enough lead to put her down. That wasn't even considering that she was carrying a casualty with her either, raising her free arm as a sign of her standing down, trying to keep pressure on Kinara as she listened to the head-honcho of the group speak, her face scrunching up in disgust as he addresses her with that filthy name. God if she wasn't carrying someone she had feelings for in her arm she would have risked death to detach his jaw from his head. Though her attention was brought back to the dying Jedi in her arms as all of the floating objects started to move again, was she really going to try and pull something when there were standing right there!? Turns out she used the last of her energy to send every suspended object in her grasp flying as far away as possible from the operatives that were gathered around, slipping out of her grasp unexpectedly as she trembled and continued to bleed out on the concrete beside her. The woman wanted so badly to scoop her right back up, but didn't want to risk being put down for "sudden movements", feeling her heart ache for the first time in a while as Kinara lay on ground and begged for someone to keep her alive.

Taking a moment to steady the whirlwind of emotions tearing apart her brain and her heart as best she could, Celeste addressed the soldiers. "Just get her medical attention please, she just saved all of us, even while on the brink of death herself. Though, don't fucking touch me, I've done PMC work before and I know how to handle myself, I'm not going to try anything stupid..." She desperatley wanted to add on "If you call me something like that again I'll turn you into a fucking modern art piece", but she forcibly bit her tongue hard enough to draw blood to stop herself from doing so, lowering her hands slowly as she finally made a slow, steady effort to pick Kinara off of the ground, hugging the dying woman against her body, using it and her arms to try and lay pressure down on the wound once more, squeezing as hard as she could without causing further damage. "I'll carry her, lead the way."
As the Handcuffs were brought out, Kinara's last bit of energy kicked in through the Force, and sent all the objects she'd been levitating flying in every direction, landing too far away to be of any threat to the Foundation operatives. Despite being tended to by Celeste, Kinara was still so lost in the pain that she had very little idea of what was going on around her. Once the knot was tied, Kinara fell to the ground and coughed up another mouthful of blood, slipping out of Celeste's grip as she did so, landing on her good side as her Emerald green eyes began to glaze over, and she faded in and out of consciousness.

"He-help... me" she managed to squeak out, reaching out to the air between the MTF Operatives and Celeste. At this care she didn't care who saved her, she just didn't want to die. Her breathing slowed down again, and her body began to shake as the blood loss made her extraordinarily cold, and her skin began to pale. "Please... someone....I don't... want... to...die" she spat another mouthful of blood and continued to shake, interrupted by periods of going limp as she lost consciousness. When she was conscious, she was terrified and sobbing silently, tears streaking down her cheeks from her now bloodshot eyes.

By default, Kinara chose option A. There wasn't much else she could do in that situation. And since one of the objects she flung away with her Force Repulse was one of the Artillery Rounds, she also saved the Foundation squad. In a way. She hoped they would return the favor.

Akibahara Akibahara LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

The Foundation squad leader nodded, "Got it," before muttering, "Command, this is Agent Hudson. We have two -1 instances contained. One of them is gravely wounded. We need a medical team STAT." The Jedi and Celeste saw an evac chopper spinning in a downward motion toward the two in what seemed like an eternity; gusts of wind clouded your vision as leaves and dust strewed everywhere. A medical team, not sporting a US Army tag, but rather three arrows pointing in the middle of a circle, immediately brought a gurney outside, "We'll take it from here," a staff member - a doctor, perhaps? - spoke in a rushed tone.

animated-helicopter-image-0037.gif

As the Foundation staff ushered the Jedi inside the helicopter, the Foundation squad leader nodded, "That means you, too. I'm afraid there aren't any options for this one."

Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14 LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

The MTF Commander nods, "As you wish, Agent Red." He extends a hand, revealing a metallic comm-link which seems to fit your ear. It's tuned to the Foundation's frequency. If you put it on, you could hear commotion and relayed commands to focus on Blackwell Academy. Arcadia Bay, for all intents and purposes, was contained by the Foundation with minimal causalities: A dead Foundation sniper, crushed by a car, some guy got his neck snapped, while his buddy remained unconscious, but injected with some sort of amnestic by an -1 instance. Other than that, not much else.

You could hear footsteps run toward your location:

latest
and [IMG='width:212px;']https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/life-is-strange/images/5/59/Warren_.png/revision/latest?cb=20170925004423[/IMG]

"Oh. My. God."

Victoria Chase and Warren Graham bumped into Agent Red, the MTF Commander, and your Lambda-5 squadron.

The Commander, expressionless, looked at Agent Red.

"Orders?"

A.) Capture them.

B.) Kill them.

C.) Something else.

LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

STATUS

CHARACTER: CLAIRE REDFIELD (AGENT RED) | LOCATION: BLACKWELL ACADEMY | WITH: Akibahara Akibahara (As Lambda-5 Squadron)​

Claire immediately attaches the communication link, listening to the stream of reports with a small huff. It was shame that they seemed to have already lost some members, but she would make sure this situation was dealt with before they could lose too many more. Though as footsteps began approaching their position, without any identifiers live or on comms, she leveled her rifle to the source in an instant, keeping it readied even as the identity of those approaching were revealed. They appeared to be two high school students, lacking any of the significant symptoms identical to tangos dispatched prior. After a brief moment of consideration, she waved a hand towards the two. (A: CAPTURE THEM.) "They appear to be fine, they would have jumped us or appeared otherwise if they were infected. Detain them and administer amnestetics as needed. If they become aggressive... waste them." She ordered, lowering her rifle again and waiting for the two students to be taken away by other soldiers nearby before moving away with her task force. "We're going to flush out those not associated with these anomalies out of the building by suggestion or by force. Infected individuals are to be disposed of on sight, and SCPs detained if possible. Do not risk your lives just to capture something, kill if you're going to be killed. Understood? I will deal with whatever consequences follow, if there are any to be had." She speaks over the communcation system this time, just so she could be clearly heard over the sounds of the entire army that the SCP brought with them. Admittedly, she was a little surprised to see the level of firepower that was brought to reign things in, something that she wasn't yet aware of must have really caught their attention. Setting that thought aside for now, she proceeded back towards the Academy's main building. "This is Agent Red, I'm moving into the hot-zone, cease artillery fire, and double amount of ground unit intervention. Orders are to evacuate and detain all non-anomalous individuals, if they refuse by force, eliminate them. All other SCP related entities are to be subdued or destroyed." That message was for the rest of the associated forces currently assaulting the academy.

The Foundation squad leader nodded, "Got it," before muttering, "Command, this is Agent Hudson. We have two -1 instances contained. One of them is gravely wounded. We need a medical team STAT." The Jedi and Celeste saw an evac chopper spinning in a downward motion toward the two in what seemed like an eternity; gusts of wind clouded your vision as leaves and dust strewed everywhere. A medical team, not sporting a US Army tag, but rather three arrows pointing in the middle of a circle, immediately brought a gurney outside, "We'll take it from here," a staff member - a doctor, perhaps? - spoke in a rushed tone.

animated-helicopter-image-0037.gif

As the Foundation staff ushered the Jedi inside the helicopter, the Foundation squad leader nodded, "That means you, too. I'm afraid there aren't any options for this one."

Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14 LunarDiscord LunarDiscord

CHARACTER: CELESTE SESHAFI IKARI| LOCATION: STREET OUTSIDE THE TWO WHALES DINER | WITH: Storm-Shadow14 Storm-Shadow14 Akibahara Akibahara

Celeste breathed a sigh of relief as the squad leader compromised with her request, keeping a tight hold on Kinara as he made the order, partially turning her back towards the gusts of the helicopter in an attempt to keep her partner shielded from the force of the winds made by it. Though, as the medical team spilled out, she turned back around, hesitantly handing over the Jedi to them. "She's been hit by a high-caliber, rifle round in the lower-left side of her torso. A lot of blood has already been lost." It was the best she could manage as she fought to keep her emotions in check, not caring that the exchange had left her entire front end smeared in blood. Seeing as there was no danger of catching a bullet in the face, she removed her helmet and facial mask, placing them in a small satchel attached to her belt as the squad leader addressed her again, issuing the ultimatum she knew there was no escaping. Not that she planned on doing so in the first place. "Of course. I'm not injured, or an alien or something... so there's that much." She offered, heading towards the chopper with what she assumed to be medical staff, giving a wide berth to the soldiers and squad leader, seeing as she took up so much room given her size.

God she really wished she could punch something into mulch right now, it would really help clear her mind, as all of this playing nice and having her heartstrings tugged was really making a mess of her head.

• latest

He had offered the rest of the group a way of escape and they had rejected and ignored him, they didn’t know whether they wanted to help him or kill him. “Whatever, it’s their loss.” Nagayuki muttered to himself as he began to walk down the corridor away from the rest of the group.

As he continues to sneak around the school looking for an escape, he encounters a shadowy figure at the end of the hallway. Prepared to fight, he readies his weapon.

“Heeeey! Aniki!” The familiar voice calls out. Stepping into the light, the figure reveals its self to be Takeyasu, the younger brother.

image0.jpg

“I don’t even need to use Earth’s Guidance to find you, I can just sense my brother’s presence and to be real, it’s because I can feel the failure radiating off of you.” The younger brother comments mokingly, rustling his brother’s hair whilst laughing at the irritated look on Nagayuki’s face.
    “Whenever you speak, I lose a couple of braincells, bro.” He rebuttles, a friendly but slightly pissed off tone to his voice. Deep down, he still loved his brother but he really did push the boat out sometimes.

“You seen how the government have shown up now?”
    “Yup, I had fun torching a few of them already.”
    “...”
    “Ah! Ah! My skin! Aahgh…!” He says, imitating the people he had killed.
    “You’re standing up for yourself when we next go to court, you psycho.” Nagayuki responds, unimpressed with his brother.
    “Aha, don’t look at me like that bro… You make me think that I’m gonna get strangled in my sleep…”

image0.jpg

Shrugging off his younger brother, Nagayuki and Takeyasu continue to walk the halls looking for an escape. Getting the hell out of there and killing one of those bastards who blew up the diner were of their top priorities.

Last edited:
Max awoke to the sound of gunshots, helicopters, and general anarchy. "Not again..." she mumbled to herself, guilt and a sense of responsibility keeping her from rolling over and going back to sleep. She kept thinking perhaps this was all a bad dream. She hoped one day she would wake up, but a nagging sensation told her this was real. And she needed to deal with it. Throwing back her blanket, she swung her feet over the side of her bed and slipped her shoes on. Cautiously listening through her dorm room door, she waited until it was silent or near silent to push it open and peak around the corner. Didn't seem like anyone was going to take her head off the moment she stepped out of the room, so she took a few steps out and closed the door behind her. She had to find Chloe. Where was Chloe?

The place looked like a train wreck... no, worse like a train wreck. There were bodies littering the ground outside the dorm building, and Max nearly gagged from the sight. No, what got her was the stench - the air was permeated with the smell of death and decay. It absolutely reeked, and no amount of wind seemed to help with that. After her stomach had finished emptying itself into the nearest bush, Max turned back onto the path and continued to walk about the campus. What had happened here? No matter where she looked, nothing made sense. Why? Was it her fault all this was happening? The freaks in town? The death and destruction? She shivered, clutching her sides, but continued on. Where was Chloe?

Akibahara Akibahara

Last edited:
Mey-Rin
Interaction: None

Mey-Rin snuck around the corridors of the academy, being careful to avoid the swarm of hostile soldiers that seemed to be lurking around every corner. She knew that she wouldn't be able to steer clear of them for much longer—sooner or later the two opposing forces would clash, and the only thing waiting for her should they gain the upper hand was a fate worse than death. Carrying out her primary mission was of utmost importance, but of what use would it be if she was but another corpse in the steadily rising body count?

Not to mention, her death would leave a stain on the Phantomhive name, and no respectable maid would ever allow such a thing to happen. As a servant, it was forbidden for to breathe her last breath before her master did. There was only one goal in her mind at this point: Live to see the manor—to see Bard, Finny, Tanaka, Snake, Sebastian, and Ciel—once more.

Currently - Entering the Sewers - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

The gun shot and the explosions were roaring like mad, Tony looked up and remembered all the military are most likely storming like crazy
COÑO, We fucked, We gotta move, Mang!!!
Tony then verifies his weapons and makes sure he has everything ready
Oiga!, you people have weapons for this? He looks at everyone, Leon, BabyDoll, Yuri, Red Boy and the the guy who claimed to be a robot
This will be a tough walk now, but I trust you guys can make this go ahead...

giphy.gif

With: kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily

Leon heard the staccato of machine gun fire likely tearing its way through the school above. Claire. Why did she have to leave at this exact moment? Oh wel. She could handle herself. Against an army? Leon tried not to think about it as he forced his way to the head of the pack. He didn’t want Yuri to get hurt while leading them. Especially now that they’d reached the outskirts via the sewer system. Hopefully, however, they’d be able to escape relatively unharmed. Leon was ripped from any such unnecessary thought by a cacophony of shrill death impacting to the ground above them. Dust floated down from the ceiling and began costing the group as they pressed forward at a rather fast pace now. “I HEAR YOU TONY!” Leon related to his sentiment in more than one way. His stomach churned at the thought of his friends dying and he knew that these guys could get through most anything. These soldiers, if we went a bit this correctly, wouldn’t stand a chance. Hopefully. Leon was probably lying to himself, but it’s not like they knew where they were. They were safe, for now.

1538656027449.jpeg

Yuri looked up as the noises shook the place and dust began to fall on them. She began to worry. Are we really going to e able to get out of this. She wasn't sure anymore. She followed Leon closely behind and nodded at Tony's question. She could hear here heart beat racing. This was just to stressful for a high school girl.

Aegis Aegis Maxiliase Maxiliase

Sighing through his nose, House who had been in hiding for most of this horrific event stepped out and moved as quickly as his leg would allow him, clearing his throat gently "I sure hope that wasn't morphine" he asks, his tone stressed as he walks over to her "I'm Dr Gregory House, I'm this young woman's personal doctor, she has a rare medical condition, and you could kill her by administering the wrong treatments" he runs a hand through his hair before reaching into his jacket and pulling out a pill bottle and holding up one of the pills, making sure to keep the label hidden from the SCP scientists "This is her medication, she hasn't taken it in some time because we were separated" he looks to the doctor for a moment "I'll come with you to ensure she stays alive, but I need you to let me administer her medication"

"I guess I could help you with the trauma treatments too. I've dealt with enough gunshot wounds in my time"

KandiPoP KandiPoP Rhysie Rhysie Akibahara Akibahara

The Doctor nodded, "Good," he said, as two Foundation operatives grabbed Pandora by both arms, a needle slowly inserting into your vein, "I apologize, we can't risk you running away. I hope you understand." You felt a liquid enter your bloodstream. If you were human, you'd undoubtedly feed high as a kite, before getting incredibly sleepy. However, as a demon, how does this affect you?

KandiPoP KandiPoP

Pandora Kokoro

Location: Not somewhere she wants to be | With: DapperDogman DapperDogman Akibahara Akibahara and Rhysie Rhysie | Feeling: Resigned to her fate

"I feel a lot of anxiety. But that's not the drug."
She stood unnaturally still, her pupils dilating to slits as she observed the human doctor. "I feel no need for pretences and a vague tingling and a slow burning. Like morphine and I feel like you don't actually know enough about what I am to stop me." She sat down on the floor. She was in no mood to resist even without this weird painkiller they gave her. Mostly it just muted her vibrancy and it showed. Her usually vibrant hair and attire became slightly washed out and grey as if faded and worn. She kept her eyes on the strange humans, at an angle that no one could come behind her staying close to House. She trusted him. She knew that but now she could feel paranoia creeping in. She was starting to regret leaving hell for this hell hole. At least in the former, she had power. She had authority. She looked like a cat in an unfamiliar house, sitting, observing, complacent, but poised to spring if provoked beyond comfort.

Currently - On the Sewers - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

Tony has his gun on the ready, his mind on the ready... He looks back, Forth, Sides and checks for everyone.
Ai, Maricon... This will be it.
Tony then whispers to Leon as he closes in to him as they keep marching
Oie, If anything happens. Run, okay? I'll stall 'em.
Tony gave a killer look to Leon, as to sign his ready for covering em

giphy.gif

Yuri noticed how everyone had a confidant look on their face even though they could die here. She was the only one lookin like she could fall to her knees anymoment and break down. She didn't want to do this anymore. She didn't want to seem weak to Leon or Tony or anyone for that matter. She tried her best to put a fake smile on, but it looked more like a face of agony.

With: kirimei kirimei Maxiliase Maxiliase Stormcloak Stormcloak Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily

Leon felt his heart sink as Tony said he would stall them. He nodded. Leon had no intention of letting Tony stay there by himself. If anything, he would take responsibility and stay there with him. Leon had lead them this far and if he had to he would rather let Tony run, but the look on his face described his fortituded and the group hadn’t the time nor the will to defy that. So if it came down to it, Leon would stay with Tony and let everyone else run. Besides, he wasn’t one to shy away from the hard parts. Just as he holstered his firearm his glance fell upon Yuri who looked somewhat like a car that had been left out too long in a field and was beginning to be overcome in emotion and at the breaking point. Leon sometimes forgot how she was just a high school girl, but he had started up the latter already. Leon called down anyway “Yuri! Stay strong. I know you can do this. If you ever feel like it’s too much you can look to any of us for help. We’re a team.” He slid the manhole cover open and as the light flooded in it seemed to bolster his point.

Yuri looked at Leon with a few tears in her eyes. She smiled a little and wiped them off and nodded. She can do this. She can get through this. If Leon believes in her than she has to be strong. She climbed up close behind him getting ready to head out of the sewer finally

Aegis Aegis

Leon tucked his head out of the manhole cover. His surroundings were unfamiliar and, although there was no immediate threat, he figured there was one around the corner. Maybe another in a tree. He didn’t know how these people operated so the best he could hope for was to go first and take the bullet if he needed to. Things kept soaring past what he could handle with the equipment he had now. Even if he had just become a cop the other day, Leon had leveled up quite a bit through his experiences, so to feel so green again scared him more than the others knew. Something still seemed off about Claire. He had trouble relating her to the one he knew from Raccoon City, but he shook the thought from his head and craned the manhole cover off of the hole the rest of the way. He climbed out the rest of the way and drew husband sidearm to cover the top. “Come on guys. Looks like it’s clear for now.”
( Akibahara Akibahara )

Last edited:
Currently - After the Team - kirimei kirimei Aegis Aegis Sayo-Nara Sayo-Nara doggodaily doggodaily Stormcloak Stormcloak

Tony sees Yuri and Leon getting close and steps back. He walks slowly with his gun at bay, trigger discipline was important, he kept paying attention to everything and everyone.
Yuri... He said as he noded on her direction You a small girl, nobody asks you to make out of this, but you losing yourself... You'll lose most chances to live. Tony looks back at Leon and her Do it for him. Maybe you'll find more power with that.
Tony looks up to Leon as he climbed up and holsters his gun for a moment
Ok, man. Going next.
Tony climbs next and as he gets off he looks around and unholsters it. Got your back.

tenor.gif

Leon was reassured by Tony’s presence as he felt naked standing in the street already. He kept glancing nervously at everything that moved. No detail was too unimportant to include in his assessment. The flowing pages of the latest newspaper in the street, the last twitches of a body leaning through a shattered window, the potential glare of a snipers scope staring them down from the woods. No metaphorical stone left unturned... This was Leon’s mindset right now. He had a duty to protect the group, and he didn’t intend to let them down. Regardless of his growing anxiety.

tumblr_inline_oc302zLFqR1rnv8p1_500.gif
Handsome Jack
Now there were some fresh wounds on Jack's end, right as he turned visible again, there was now his loyal Hyperion weapon aimed at one of the soldier's head "Come and get me" he said as a shot was fired from his pistol and into the poor soldier's head as he now fleed from the rubble and the possible trouble, following along Pan to find a doctor "Hey, I need some help here!" he yelled while walking towards the doc and holding his gun wound

KandiPoP KandiPoP | Akibahara Akibahara

Yuri climbed out with the Leon and Tomy still feeling uneasy. She remembered what Tony said. He was a little crazy, but damn was he right. She walked closer to Leon feeling the safest around him. She looked around the area with her legs shaking ever so slightly. She was about to hold Leon's arm to calm herself down, but she slowly pulled her hand back.

“I feel like that could be a good means to transportation. Get us out of here quicker.” Leon nodded in agreement with Tony’s suggestion “Where is it exactly?” He didn’t want to risk going back to the school, but a car may be beneficial. Leon kept hearing a low rumble in the distance. It seems like the explosions stopped, by with an army like this he wouldn’t be surprised if there were tanks. “Better yet, think it could take some Apache fire?” Leon nodded to the attack chopper that swooped over them back towards the school. Leon looked towards Yuri and saw her begin pulling her hand back. He already let her know that she could do so whenever she needed so when their eyes locked for a second he nodded the okay once again. He began covering the area again as the others climbed up. (Aki mentioned there was a chopper earlier so...)

Last edited:
She blushed a little before hiding her face with her other hand. SHe slowly held Leon's arm with her free hand. This whole trip has been a nightmare, but at least she found one thing enjoyable in it all. She looked at both Leon and Tony and got ready to head to wherever this mode of transportation was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back