• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MultiverseUnknown's Battlegrounds Interest Check

GeorgeTownRaja

MultiverseUnknown's Battlegrounds

Premise
A group of people from different universes and personalities were brought to an isolated island by a mysterious organization called "MV". They were told only 1 people can leave this island alive. Some of them were kidnapped by MV, some of them were attracted by MV's bounty game MV treats everybody as a tester, hypnotize them, and brainwash them. These testers have lost most of their memories and only a few pieces remained. However, these are not important. There is only one target for all of them: stay alive!

Mechanics
Up to fifteen people parachute onto an island and scavenge for weapons and equipment to kill others while avoiding getting killed themselves. The available safe area of the map decreases in size over time, directing surviving people into tighter areas to force encounters. The last person standing wins the round.

Feel free to send me a DM if you have any questions. Also, this is my first time hosting an RP and I am looking for someone to take over whenever I am inactive for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back