• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"You'll figure it out" it said before going silent
He sighed and left. He needed some air.

Ryan stood across from a monster trainer. It was another Froggit and it had challenged him to a battle. It threw the ball and an alolan Rattata came from the pokeball. Ryan pulled out the Netball and threw it. "Caterpie it's all you!"

He sighed and left. He needed some air.

Ryan stood across from a monster trainer. It was another Froggit and it had challenged him to a battle. It threw the ball and an alolan Rattata came from the pokeball. Ryan pulled out the Netball and threw it. "Caterpie it's all you!"
isanne walked back into her room seeing he left.

"Go caterpie" sage cheered

She kept listening.

"You got this" Jane said
He practiced slower music this time. He played welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

Caterpie was really struggling. Ryan looked worried. He had overestimated Caterpie's abilities. "Caterpie! Get out of... there." Caterpie had started to glow.

He practiced slower music this time. He played welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance.

Caterpie was really struggling. Ryan looked worried. He had overestimated Caterpie's abilities. "Caterpie! Get out of... there." Caterpie had started to glow.

Isanne just listened as opened up a newspaper she bought. She was looking in the help wanted ads.

"What's going on?" Sage asked. Jane smiled. "Its evolving"

Isanne just listened as opened up a newspaper she bought. She was looking in the help wanted ads.

"What's going on?" Sage asked. Jane smiled. "Its evolving"
There was an opening at Mr. Smoothie.

"Bug Pokemon grow fast." The Caterpie morphed. "Metapod."

"Guess I'll try there" she turned on her disguise and left the apartment.

"Cool" sage nods
Jackson kept playing his music.

The Rattata went for another bite. "Metapod! Use harden!" Ryan yelled. The Rattata's bite wasn't nearly as strong. "Without a mouth he can't use bug bite anymore... Metapod. Tackle!"

Jackson kept playing his music.

The Rattata went for another bite. "Metapod! Use harden!" Ryan yelled. The Rattata's bite wasn't nearly as strong. "Without a mouth he can't use bug bite anymore... Metapod. Tackle!"
isanne went to Mr. Smoothie. (You know I think I will add a version of isanne to supers. How old is Jackson in that?)

Jane smiles and watches.

isanne went to Mr. Smoothie. (You know I think I will add a version of isanne to supers. How old is Jackson in that?)

Jane smiles and watches.
(He's 19 years old. Released a cover album featuring songs mostly from Queen and is a voice actor) Jackson kept playing he thought about what the crystal said.

"Alright. We got 'em cornered." The Rattata used agility. "Oh no ya don't Metapod slow it with String Shot and end the battle with tackle!" Metapod shot the gooey string which covered the Rattata slowing it down just enough to be hit an KO'd by Metapod.

(He's 19 years old. Released a cover album featuring songs mostly from Queen and is a voice actor) Jackson kept playing he thought about what the crystal said.

"Alright. We got 'em cornered." The Rattata used agility. "Oh no ya don't Metapod slow it with String Shot and end the battle with tackle!" Metapod shot the gooey string which covered the Rattata slowing it down just enough to be hit an KO'd by Metapod.
she got the job at Mr. Smoothie and headed back home. She thought about stopping by the Doctor.

"Woo!" Jane smiled

she got the job at Mr. Smoothie and headed back home. She thought about stopping by the Doctor.

"Woo!" Jane smiled
The TARDIS wasn't currently I. Edgewood but she could try calling.

"Good job Metapod. You earned a rest." He brought the Pokemon back to the pokeball.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back