• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"So you ready to go?," Jane asked.

"I saw. You really have improved with those nanites" she said.
"Yeah." Ryan said. "Ready and raring let's go guyssss... Sans?" Sans was snoring cuddling next to Charmander's warm body.

"Thanks." He said. "Wanna get a smoothie?"

"Yeah." Ryan said. "Ready and raring let's go guyssss... Sans?" Sans was snoring cuddling next to Charmander's warm body.

"Thanks." He said. "Wanna get a smoothie?"
charmander snuggled with him. Jane laughed. Sage got up. "Should have seen that coming"

"Sure I would love one" she smiled.

charmander snuggled with him. Jane laughed. Sage got up. "Should have seen that coming"

"Sure I would love one" she smiled.
When they left the Pokemon center there was someone waiting for them. A frog like monster bouncing a pokeball on it's head clearly looking to battle someone.

They went to Mr. Smoothies and placed their orders before sitting down.

When they left the Pokemon center there was someone waiting for them. A frog like monster bouncing a pokeball on it's head clearly looking to battle someone.

They went to Mr. Smoothies and placed their orders before sitting down.
"So who's gonna fight it?" Sage asked. Jane stepped forward. "I will"

"So have you found a place or have you made a studio?" She asked

"So who's gonna fight it?" Sage asked. Jane stepped forward. "I will"

"So have you found a place or have you made a studio?" She asked
Froggit looked excited and jumped back. It threw the pokeball a Patrat came from the ball. (BTW if you don't know a Pokemon Bulbapedia is a great source of poke-knowledge)

"Both. I'm in the process of getting a contract to an apartment. I've sound proofed the walls in one room to be a studio."

Froggit looked excited and jumped back. It threw the pokeball a Patrat came from the ball. (BTW if you don't know a Pokemon Bulbapedia is a great source of poke-knowledge)

"Both. I'm in the process of getting a contract to an apartment. I've sound proofed the walls in one room to be a studio."
jane tossed a pokeball. "Pikachu, time to battle"

"nice, I'm still at Ben's. I'm looking for a place which is kind of hard." She shrugged

jane tossed a pokeball. "Pikachu, time to battle"

"nice, I'm still at Ben's. I'm looking for a place which is kind of hard." She shrugged
Ryan watched. The Froggit said something that they didn't understand but Patrat did. It ran at Pikachu and attacked with Iron Tail.

"Wanna stay with me?" Jackson asked. (Should we bring Issane to Main superheroes. Jackson there is a lot more mature and use to his Nanites)

Ryan watched. The Froggit said something that they didn't understand but Patrat did. It ran at Pikachu and attacked with Iron Tail.

"Wanna stay with me?" Jackson asked. (Should we bring Issane to Main superheroes. Jackson there is a lot more mature and use to his Nanites)
(hmm I don't know) "pikachu. Jump over its tail and use quick attack" Jane said. Pikachu did as it was told.

"Are you sure?" She asked

The Patrat used double team in response.

"I mean. It's your choice." Jackson said
Pikachu kept using quick attack.

"Sure" she said. (Hmm if I do bring isanne in, it would be a different version. Isanne is just a character I use whenever I need an alien. So she does have plenty of alternate origins)

Pikachu kept using quick attack.

"Sure" she said. (Hmm if I do bring isanne in, it would be a different version. Isanne is just a character I use whenever I need an alien. So she does have plenty of alternate origins)
Eventually it hit Patrat. "PAT!" The Pokemon bit Pikachu's ear.

"Alright let me show you..." He stopped. "You know. You never told me what part of Earth holds your heart. Maybe we can go there."

Eventually it hit Patrat. "PAT!" The Pokemon bit Pikachu's ear.

"Alright let me show you..." He stopped. "You know. You never told me what part of Earth holds your heart. Maybe we can go there."
"pikaccchhuu" pikachu unleashed thunder shock.

"I don't know...this planet is so nice, its mostly different than Zenon but similar too" she said

"pikaccchhuu" pikachu unleashed thunder shock.

"I don't know...this planet is so nice, its mostly different than Zenon but similar too" she said
The Patrat screeched and fell unconscious unable to battle. The Froggit returned the Pokemon and paid her before rushing to the Pokemon Center.

"Right." Jackson said. Their smoothies arrived.

The Patrat screeched and fell unconscious unable to battle. The Froggit returned the Pokemon and paid her before rushing to the Pokemon Center.

"Right." Jackson said. Their smoothies arrived.
Jane returned her pokemon. Sage smiled "good job"

Isanne drank her smoothie.

Jane returned her pokemon. Sage smiled "good job"

Isanne drank her smoothie.
Ryan congratulated her. "Well let's get going. Probably plenty more trainers and I want to get my chance." He said. Sans looked at his watch. "it's late why don't we camp out?" He asked. Ryan smiled good idea. I need to do some personal training with Geodude anyway."

Jackson drank his as well. After they were done Jackson took her to the apartment.

Ryan congratulated her. "Well let's get going. Probably plenty more trainers and I want to get my chance." He said. Sans looked at his watch. "it's late why don't we camp out?" He asked. Ryan smiled good idea. I need to do some personal training with Geodude anyway."

Jackson drank his as well. After they were done Jackson took her to the apartment.
"I'll start setting up camp. " Jane said.

Isanne looked around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back