• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Sans brought Sage a stake to hammer for the tent. Called it good and took a nap.

Jackson looked at her. "So... Can we talk about it now that things are more calm?"
"does he always sleep" Jane asks.sage nods. "Yep"

"Yeah I guess so" she turned off the disguise

"does he always sleep" Jane asks.sage nods. "Yep"

"Yeah I guess so" she turned off the disguise
Ryan and Geodude were practicing. Ryan was tutoring Geodude on moves. "Alright. First form yourself like a ball." He said. Geodude did so. "No roll forward as fast as you can with lots of power." Geodude made a few mistakes but in about half an hour he had learned the move rollout.

Jackson turned to face her. "Issane..." He began. He just hugged her tightly. "Right about now we're the only ones we got. And that's okay. Because as long as you're around. That's all I need."

Ryan and Geodude were practicing. Ryan was tutoring Geodude on moves. "Alright. First form yourself like a ball." He said. Geodude did so. "No roll forward as fast as you can with lots of power." Geodude made a few mistakes but in about half an hour he had learned the move rollout.

Jackson turned to face her. "Issane..." He began. He just hugged her tightly. "Right about now we're the only ones we got. And that's okay. Because as long as you're around. That's all I need."
Charmander came out of its pokeball. Jane reaches down to pet it when it jumped up and stole her hat and ran around with it.

She hugs him. "Same"

Charmander came out of its pokeball. Jane reaches down to pet it when it jumped up and stole her hat and ran around with it.

She hugs him. "Same"
Sans teleported in front of it. "hey little guy. wow that's like the fifth time HATS off to you."

He considered kissing her but froze up.

Sans teleported in front of it. "hey little guy. wow that's like the fifth time HATS off to you."

He considered kissing her but froze up.
charmander put the hat on its head. "Char char!"

Isanne kissed his cheek leaving a tiny bit of frost. " thank you for everything."

"oh sorry. i'm sans the skeleton. i'm him but maybe in a fashion you're more familiar with. I'm a member of the elite three in the Ebbot League."

"We'll make you one." Jackson said
"Oh" Jane said. Charmander ran over to trainer! Sans. It still wore Jane's hat.

"OK" she nods

"Oh" Jane said. Charmander ran over to trainer! Sans. It still wore Jane's hat.

"OK" she nods
He looked down. (Just gonna call him Trainer) "hey little buddy. looks like you got your trainers hat? howzabout a trade. my beanie for your hat?" He asked sitting down.

When they got to an empty room he used his Nanites to makena few changes. First to make sure it was always cool.

He looked down. (Just gonna call him Trainer) "hey little buddy. looks like you got your trainers hat? howzabout a trade. my beanie for your hat?" He asked sitting down.

When they got to an empty room he used his Nanites to makena few changes. First to make sure it was always cool.
The charmander shook its head. Jane chuckled. "He always does that"

Isanne watched

The charmander shook its head. Jane chuckled. "He always does that"

Isanne watched
"heh. good for you." Trainer pet the Pokemon. "anyway i was just visiting tori... you guys will be getting to her soon. be prepared. she's strong."

He made her a bed, a desk, a dresser, the works.

"heh. good for you." Trainer pet the Pokemon. "anyway i was just visiting tori... you guys will be getting to her soon. be prepared. she's strong."

He made her a bed, a desk, a dresser, the works.
"We'll do our best" Jane said.

"Thats good, you don't need to over do it" isanne said

jane smiled and watches

Isanne smiled. "I'll get my stuff from Ben's"
"You do that." Jackson said.

Geodude got ready to fight. "Geodude takle!" He yelled. The Pokemon lunged at the Caterpie which used string shot to slow Geodude down. The attack still connected but with less momentum.

"You do that." Jackson said.

Geodude got ready to fight. "Geodude takle!" He yelled. The Pokemon lunged at the Caterpie which used string shot to slow Geodude down. The attack still connected but with less momentum.
Isanne left, coming back about an hour later.

Jane watches.

Isanne left, coming back about an hour later.

Jane watches.
Jackson helped her unpack.

"Geodude rock throw!" He ordered. The geodude so picking up a rock and throwing. The damage was just short of knocking out the Caterpie. Ryan pulled out a netball. A blue top colored pokeball with a net pattern. "pokeball go!"

Jackson helped her unpack.

"Geodude rock throw!" He ordered. The geodude so picking up a rock and throwing. The damage was just short of knocking out the Caterpie. Ryan pulled out a netball. A blue top colored pokeball with a net pattern. "pokeball go!"
he notices she had a piece of the star crystal.

Jane kept watching

he notices she had a piece of the star crystal.

Jane kept watching
"Hey." He said walking over to it

The ball shook momentarily before stopping. Ryan strode over and picked up the pokeball. He threw it upward and Caterpie burst from it. He used a potion on Caterpie.

"Hey." He said walking over to it

The ball shook momentarily before stopping. Ryan strode over and picked up the pokeball. He threw it upward and Caterpie burst from it. He used a potion on Caterpie.
the crystal glowed brightly as he got near it.

"Another one for the team" Jane said

Users who are viewing this thread

Back