• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"You know why." He said. "She's a hard worker who'd admired by the people who know her. I'm our schools resident slacker." He said.

"I don't not want to work together." He said.

"Hey a little demonic help would be nice about now!" Peter called out as he kept trying to fight The Assassin.
"then try to not be a slacker try to do something to impress her." Tommy said.

"Then let's keep working together. The balance is always changing, tipping I one direction or another." She said. "But don't give me your powers again. A reaper with your powers of life? Who knows what that would have done to the balance."

Sage summoned Quill and he sent spikes at the assassin.

"then try to not be a slacker try to do something to impress her." Tommy said.

"Then let's keep working together. The balance is always changing, tipping I one direction or another." She said. "But don't give me your powers again. A reaper with your powers of life? Who knows what that would have done to the balance."

Sage summoned Quill and he sent spikes at the assassin.
"Impress her? Tom my whole life has been about keeping a low profile. I never show up to class so no one expects anything." He said.

Supposing you used them right. Probably would have been fine. Now any thoughts on being called Peace?"

The Assassin ducked out of the way. He pulled a smoke bomb from his belt and threw it at Quill. It exploded and Quill would have to breath it in. "Did you know that all demons have a weakness to holy water. Which by the way can be turned into vapor form." Quill felt extreme pain as it burned his throat at lungs.

"Impress her? Tom my whole life has been about keeping a low profile. I never show up to class so no one expects anything." He said.

Supposing you used them right. Probably would have been fine. Now any thoughts on being called Peace?"

The Assassin ducked out of the way. He pulled a smoke bomb from his belt and threw it at Quill. It exploded and Quill would have to breath it in. "Did you know that all demons have a weakness to holy water. Which by the way can be turned into vapor form." Quill felt extreme pain as it burned his throat at lungs.
Tommy shrugged. "I don't know it's just an idea, something is better than you just staring at her."

"I don't know I like it. " she shrugged.

"Ah.." Quill said . Sage frowned and sent quill back.

Tommy shrugged. "I don't know it's just an idea, something is better than you just staring at her."

"I don't know I like it. " she shrugged.

"Ah.." Quill said . Sage frowned and sent quill back.
He realized what Tommy said and averted his gaze. "Right. Well what about you. When are you going to put the moves on... Uh... What was her name?"

"Then that is what you should be now. Peace."

(More of a scream in agaony vapor bit aight) "You can't beat me you know. One or another I'll." His watch beeped and he looked at it. "Damn. Lucky you. I have to go." He threw a smoke bomb down and disappeared.

He realized what Tommy said and averted his gaze. "Right. Well what about you. When are you going to put the moves on... Uh... What was her name?"

"Then that is what you should be now. Peace."

(More of a scream in agaony vapor bit aight) "You can't beat me you know. One or another I'll." His watch beeped and he looked at it. "Damn. Lucky you. I have to go." He threw a smoke bomb down and disappeared.
"Hey last time I checked we we're talking about your love life not mine, leave Emma out of this" he said mentioning his crush.

Dabria nods. "Alright. Sam is making pizza, wanna come get some?"

"Hmm that was wierd." Sage said when the smoke cleared.

"Hey last time I checked we we're talking about your love life not mine, leave Emma out of this" he said mentioning his crush.

Dabria nods. "Alright. Sam is making pizza, wanna come get some?"

"Hmm that was wierd." Sage said when the smoke cleared.
He chuckled. "We're both socially awkward man." He said.

"Sure." He said

"What an interesting summon. I wonder if I could-' Orochimaru vegan but Peter punched him. "Just go do your plan." He said taking Sage and swinging off. "MAN THAT CELT GOOD!"

He chuckled. "We're both socially awkward man." He said.

"Sure." He said

"What an interesting summon. I wonder if I could-' Orochimaru vegan but Peter punched him. "Just go do your plan." He said taking Sage and swinging off. "MAN THAT CELT GOOD!"
"guess so" he laughed.

She heads to the kitchen. War was the first of the horsemen to get there. Dabria hugs him. He chuckled and messed up her hair. "Hello little one" Dabria smiled. "Hey I'm not little anymore"

"Yeah I bet it did. So what now?" She asked. "Do we go back to our time?"

"guess so" he laughed.

She heads to the kitchen. War was the first of the horsemen to get there. Dabria hugs him. He chuckled and messed up her hair. "Hello little one" Dabria smiled. "Hey I'm not little anymore"

"Yeah I bet it did. So what now?" She asked. "Do we go back to our time?"
"Seriously we need girlfriends. Hey. I'll be your wingman if your mine."

S had finished the first three pizzas he had put them in a second oven to keep them warm.

"Yes.." The kai of time said. "Things changed but the main timeline remains intact."

"Seriously we need girlfriends. Hey. I'll be your wingman if your mine."

S had finished the first three pizzas he had put them in a second oven to keep them warm.

"Yes.." The kai of time said. "Things changed but the main timeline remains intact."
"Okay sounds like a plan" he nods.

War took a seat at the table. "Those smell pretty good." Dabria sat down. "Sam is a great cook"

Sage nods. "Okay"

"Okay sounds like a plan" he nods.

War took a seat at the table. "Those smell pretty good." Dabria sat down. "Sam is a great cook"

Sage nods. "Okay"
He smiled and got bumpednhis friend let's get planning."

"I love cooking." He set down plates. "I made like eight pizzas, so don't hold back." He said.

They went to the time machine and went back to their own time.

The Assassin was furious. This was only the second time. The second of hindereds of jobs where he failed. He always came through but now he had two losses in his perfect record.

He smiled and got bumpednhis friend let's get planning."

"I love cooking." He set down plates. "I made like eight pizzas, so don't hold back." He said.

They went to the time machine and went back to their own time.

The Assassin was furious. This was only the second time. The second of hindereds of jobs where he failed. He always came through but now he had two losses in his perfect record.
Tommy nods. "Okay"

War nodded and started eating. The other horsemen soon came in. Death just ate silently, he was mostly the quiet one of all of them. Famine probably was the most hungry. Pestilence laughed. "Slow down bro"

"So what do we do now?" Sage asked once they got back.

(I got nothing unless you want red to talk with him)

Tommy nods. "Okay"

War nodded and started eating. The other horsemen soon came in. Death just ate silently, he was mostly the quiet one of all of them. Famine probably was the most hungry. Pestilence laughed. "Slow down bro"

"So what do we do now?" Sage asked once they got back.

(I got nothing unless you want red to talk with him)
Hizako payed for the food and they left.

The food was amazing as always.

"Take a break. We'll call you again if we need to

Hizako payed for the food and they left.

The food was amazing as always.

"Take a break. We'll call you again if we need to
Tommy walked with his friend.

"Wow this is good" famine said with his mouth full . Pestilence laughed. "Yeah we can tell you like it."

"Oh okay" sage said. "So Peter what should we do"

Tommy walked with his friend.

"Wow this is good" famine said with his mouth full . Pestilence laughed. "Yeah we can tell you like it."

"Oh okay" sage said. "So Peter what should we do"
"Anyway. Ain't Emma president of Debate or something?"

Sam chuckled. "Glad you like it."

"I don't know. I think we should head back to New York for a while."

"Anyway. Ain't Emma president of Debate or something?"

Sam chuckled. "Glad you like it."

"I don't know. I think we should head back to New York for a while."
"Yep" he nods.

They all kept eating. War looked at Dabria. "So how has been maintaining the balance while we were gone. " She sighed. "Well it was hard and tiring but I had some help."

"Oh really? Well let's go there" she said

"Yep" he nods.

They all kept eating. War looked at Dabria. "So how has been maintaining the balance while we were gone. " She sighed. "Well it was hard and tiring but I had some help."

"Oh really? Well let's go there" she said
The plan came to light fast. Hizako already knew for a fact that Emma liked Tommy. He was in charge of prep for the School Easter Party. His plan was to get Tommy and Emma to dance. She was confident enough that she'd probably make the first move. God knows Tommy would probably trip over his tongue. Supposedly this the night they were supposed to fine romance but Hizako didn't really tell Tommy how he's be getting Jessica to notice him. (Also I want Hizako to do something that is... Well meaning but ends up Pissing off Tommy to the point where Tommy won't even talk to him for a while. Also I think it'll be easier if I play Emma and you Play Jessica so... Tell me what kind of person Emma is cool?)

"Yeah. Is that help not coming down for dinner?" Sam asked. Dark took control. "Probably not. Vita's already left. Said something about it being inappropriate to eat dinner with a co-worker at her house."

"Yeah. I really need a break from all this planetary travel. Either back to fairy tail or New York. But I need a break."

The plan came to light fast. Hizako already knew for a fact that Emma liked Tommy. He was in charge of prep for the School Easter Party. His plan was to get Tommy and Emma to dance. She was confident enough that she'd probably make the first move. God knows Tommy would probably trip over his tongue. Supposedly this the night they were supposed to fine romance but Hizako didn't really tell Tommy how he's be getting Jessica to notice him. (Also I want Hizako to do something that is... Well meaning but ends up Pissing off Tommy to the point where Tommy won't even talk to him for a while. Also I think it'll be easier if I play Emma and you Play Jessica so... Tell me what kind of person Emma is cool?)

"Yeah. Is that help not coming down for dinner?" Sam asked. Dark took control. "Probably not. Vita's already left. Said something about it being inappropriate to eat dinner with a co-worker at her house."

"Yeah. I really need a break from all this planetary travel. Either back to fairy tail or New York. But I need a break."
(Yeah sure. Hmm well I guess Emma would be the sweet and nerdy type) "are you sure this plan is going to work?" He asked

Dabria sighed. "I thought he was right behind me" pestilence nods. " Well it's nice that he helped you". She nods. "Yeah he thinks I should go by Peace.". Death spoke up "why? It's not like you're a full horseman like the rest of us. You don't need a title." War glared angrily at Death as if he shouldn't have said that.

Sage nods. "I agree. I miss the guild, it would be nice to see them all again."

(Yeah sure. Hmm well I guess Emma would be the sweet and nerdy type) "are you sure this plan is going to work?" He asked

Dabria sighed. "I thought he was right behind me" pestilence nods. " Well it's nice that he helped you". She nods. "Yeah he thinks I should go by Peace.". Death spoke up "why? It's not like you're a full horseman like the rest of us. You don't need a title." War glared angrily at Death as if he shouldn't have said that.

Sage nods. "I agree. I miss the guild, it would be nice to see them all again."
(Right. Jessica is Intense and gives 100% all the time. She's also a caring person who makes friends easy) "If it doesn't I'll will personally procure some tickets for the next esports league of legends tournament." He said his hands in his pockets. It was formal dress and Hizako was wearing a red button up shirt, a black tie, and black pants.

"I think it sounds good." Sam said leaning back. "She comforts wayward souls on their way to wherever their going.... Not to mention peace is always to follow after hardship. And that's exactly what she does." He said. "Fitting name."

"Well. Good news. As official time patrol members you get personal teleportation devices." The supreme kai of time said.

(Right. Jessica is Intense and gives 100% all the time. She's also a caring person who makes friends easy) "If it doesn't I'll will personally procure some tickets for the next esports league of legends tournament." He said his hands in his pockets. It was formal dress and Hizako was wearing a red button up shirt, a black tie, and black pants.

"I think it sounds good." Sam said leaning back. "She comforts wayward souls on their way to wherever their going.... Not to mention peace is always to follow after hardship. And that's exactly what she does." He said. "Fitting name."

"Well. Good news. As official time patrol members you get personal teleportation devices." The supreme kai of time said.
Tommy was wearing black pants, a light blue long sleeve dress shirt and a purple tie. "Okay"

War nods. "I think it fits too" death muttered. "I'm not calling her that." Dabria just rolled her eyes. For her death was always the hardest one to get along with.

"Sweet!" Sage said

Tommy was wearing black pants, a light blue long sleeve dress shirt and a purple tie. "Okay"

War nods. "I think it fits too" death muttered. "I'm not calling her that." Dabria just rolled her eyes. For her death was always the hardest one to get along with.

"Sweet!" Sage said
They walked into the Gymnasium and Hizako looked around. Emma was talking to some friends. (I have no idea.what she should look like....) Hizako took Tommy to talk to her. "Hello." He said. She looked at them. She saw Tommy and smiled. "Hello Tommy. And you are..." "Hizako. From the japan. The guy who never shows up to class." Hizako said yawning. "Oh right. The schools favorite slacker. But anyone who pays attention would know that you get some of the best grades." She said. She was looking at Tommy. "Yeah right. Speaking of slacking off I'm going to go find a quiet a place to sleep. He walked off and as he did he snapped his fingers. Suddenly slow dance music started playing. A little cheesey but Hizako thought that considering the mutual feelings cheesey would go a long way.

Sam looked at Death. Suddenly dark took over. "That reminds me. Ya'll need to say thank you." He said. Though it seemed directed at Death. (They are not going to get along)

Peter took one. "Uh New York Queens?" He asked. "My verizon please." He disappeared teleporting. But didn't bring Sage with. They were after all personal teleporters.

They walked into the Gymnasium and Hizako looked around. Emma was talking to some friends. (I have no idea.what she should look like....) Hizako took Tommy to talk to her. "Hello." He said. She looked at them. She saw Tommy and smiled. "Hello Tommy. And you are..." "Hizako. From the japan. The guy who never shows up to class." Hizako said yawning. "Oh right. The schools favorite slacker. But anyone who pays attention would know that you get some of the best grades." She said. She was looking at Tommy. "Yeah right. Speaking of slacking off I'm going to go find a quiet a place to sleep. He walked off and as he did he snapped his fingers. Suddenly slow dance music started playing. A little cheesey but Hizako thought that considering the mutual feelings cheesey would go a long way.

Sam looked at Death. Suddenly dark took over. "That reminds me. Ya'll need to say thank you." He said. Though it seemed directed at Death. (They are not going to get along)

Peter took one. "Uh New York Queens?" He asked. "My verizon please." He disappeared teleporting. But didn't bring Sage with. They were after all personal teleporters.
"uh..hi Emma" he said. He watched Hizako walk off. He got more nervous when the music started playing. "Well uh.."

"Thank you" said three of the four horsemen. Death didn't say anything and just ate his pizza.

Sage took hers. "Okay Peter's version of New York."

"uh..hi Emma" he said. He watched Hizako walk off. He got more nervous when the music started playing. "Well uh.."

"Thank you" said three of the four horsemen. Death didn't say anything and just ate his pizza.

Sage took hers. "Okay Peter's version of New York."
She smiled and giggled. Adorable. She held her hand. "Wanna dance?" She
asked.

Dark narrowed his eyes. "That means you too." He said to Death. "If not for her you'd still be a decoration on conquests mantle."

She teleported next to Peter. He was looking at what remained of Aunt May and U cle Ben's house. And empty lot. He sighed looking down.

She smiled and giggled. Adorable. She held her hand. "Wanna dance?" She
asked.

Dark narrowed his eyes. "That means you too." He said to Death. "If not for her you'd still be a decoration on conquests mantle."

She teleported next to Peter. He was looking at what remained of Aunt May and U cle Ben's house. And empty lot. He sighed looking down.
"Yeah" he took her hand

"From what I saw you broke us out not her" he said. Dabria frowned. "It's fine dark. I know how my brother is. " She got up. "I'm going for a ride. " She headed to the garage. War glared. "Why can't you try being nice for once." Death looked at him. "Sorry if I don't praise her for every little thing she does. " Famine spoke after finishing his pizza. "She kept the balance for us, she kept things in order, she missed us, all of us. You can at least say thank you." Death sighed. " She's a reaper now. That's her job. She knows what she had to do since mother made her one of us"

Sage took his hand. "I'm sorry..you know I wish I could have met them"

"Yeah" he took her hand

"From what I saw you broke us out not her" he said. Dabria frowned. "It's fine dark. I know how my brother is. " She got up. "I'm going for a ride. " She headed to the garage. War glared. "Why can't you try being nice for once." Death looked at him. "Sorry if I don't praise her for every little thing she does. " Famine spoke after finishing his pizza. "She kept the balance for us, she kept things in order, she missed us, all of us. You can at least say thank you." Death sighed. " She's a reaper now. That's her job. She knows what she had to do since mother made her one of us"

Sage took his hand. "I'm sorry..you know I wish I could have met them"
They went to dance. "This is nice." She said. Hizako watched from the shadows with a smile. He glanced over at Jessica. He shook his head and went to leave. He didn't really have a plan with Jessica. That would go against the low profile part of his life. He was satisfied with helping Tommy.

Any pizza still on Death's plate suddenly flew to the trash. And his plate went to the sink. Dark stood up. "No pizza for you!" He snapped before grabbing another alice for himself.

"It's okay." Peter said. "They would have loved you."

Name: Emma Aubry
Species: human
Alignment: good
Sex: female
Appearence (picture preferred):

tendou-karen-gamers-render-2d-drawing-of-an-anime-girl-with-blonde-hair-png-clipart.jpg

Universe of origin: Edgewood-2
Powers (if applicable): None (as of yet)
Skills: Smart, hard worker
Weaknesses: normal person.
Weapons (if applicable): none
Backround (optional):
Other info (optional) Leads the school debate team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back