• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Just..leave us alone" Tommy said

Dabria sighs. "That's just how death is..." She got up and walked towards the broken building. "He doesn't think I would be a horseman..he didn't think I would become a reaper."
"They didn't do anything to you." Emma said furiously. "We don't have to." Hizako said. "These guys get off on picking on weaklings." He said. "Makes you feel strong doesn't it brute." He said. "Shut up!" The bug guy kicked him in the stomach. Hizako coughed some blood before standing up. "You want to pick on me fine. But leave Tommy alone." He said. "Heh. Whatever. See you after the party you stupid jap." He said walking off. Hizako narrowed his eyes but said nothing. He didn't like people mentioning he was from Japan in such a way.

"Well you've proven him wrong once. You could probably do so again." Vita said.

"They didn't do anything to you." Emma said furiously. "We don't have to." Hizako said. "These guys get off on picking on weaklings." He said. "Makes you feel strong doesn't it brute." He said. "Shut up!" The bug guy kicked him in the stomach. Hizako coughed some blood before standing up. "You want to pick on me fine. But leave Tommy alone." He said. "Heh. Whatever. See you after the party you stupid jap." He said walking off. Hizako narrowed his eyes but said nothing. He didn't like people mentioning he was from Japan in such a way.

"Well you've proven him wrong once. You could probably do so again." Vita said.
"Hizako are you ok?" Tommy said. Jessica frowned. "I'm sorry, I'll go talk with him ."

"Yeah I know." She said. She looked around. "This is where I met them, my brothers and mother. Mother was looking for someone to change into a reaper to help the horsemen. I spent years training so I could become like them! I've always helped them! I did it because they became my family! " She picked up a small piece of brick and tossed it at the bell.

"Hizako are you ok?" Tommy said. Jessica frowned. "I'm sorry, I'll go talk with him ."

"Yeah I know." She said. She looked around. "This is where I met them, my brothers and mother. Mother was looking for someone to change into a reaper to help the horsemen. I spent years training so I could become like them! I've always helped them! I did it because they became my family! " She picked up a small piece of brick and tossed it at the bell.
"Forget it." He said. "Let him use me as a punching bag. Better me than other people." He said. "You need to work on your self-esteem." Emma said holding Tommy's hand still. "My self-esteem is fine. I can take care of myself." He said.

"Must be nice having a family." He said.

"Forget it." He said. "Let him use me as a punching bag. Better me than other people." He said. "You need to work on your self-esteem." Emma said holding Tommy's hand still. "My self-esteem is fine. I can take care of myself." He said.

"Must be nice having a family." He said.
"Emma just trust him.." Tommy said. He felt really bad that Hizako got beat up because of him.

Dabria smiled. ."yeah it is..war taught me how to fight. We spent hours training until I was either too tired or too bloody to continue. " She laughed. "Mother was mad whenever that happened."

"Emma just trust him.." Tommy said. He felt really bad that Hizako got beat up because of him.

Dabria smiled. ."yeah it is..war taught me how to fight. We spent hours training until I was either too tired or too bloody to continue. " She laughed. "Mother was mad whenever that happened."
He looked at Jessica. "The dance was fun. But if you don't want to end up like me I wouldn't ask me to dance again." He went to leave. Parties really weren't his scene.

He laughed to though it was a sad laugh. "I can't imagine what it's like."

He looked at Jessica. "The dance was fun. But if you don't want to end up like me I wouldn't ask me to dance again." He went to leave. Parties really weren't his scene.

He laughed to though it was a sad laugh. "I can't imagine what it's like."
"Well maybe we won't dance next time, maybe we could hang out some other time? I mean it's your choice" Jessica said. Tommy let go of Emma's hand. "I had fun. Hizako wait up." He said and went to catch up with his friend.

"Did you ever had anyone like family before you were life?" She asked. This was probably the first time she ever asked him about himself.

"Well maybe we won't dance next time, maybe we could hang out some other time? I mean it's your choice" Jessica said. Tommy let go of Emma's hand. "I had fun. Hizako wait up." He said and went to catch up with his friend.

"Did you ever had anyone like family before you were life?" She asked. This was probably the first time she ever asked him about himself.
"Tommy walk her home." He said. "You got your girl. The night was a success. I have to get home."

"I... Don't know. I've been life for over 3,000 years. But I don't think so. What little I can remember about life before my power... I was on the streets. No family."

"Tommy walk her home." He said. "You got your girl. The night was a success. I have to get home."

"I... Don't know. I've been life for over 3,000 years. But I don't think so. What little I can remember about life before my power... I was on the streets. No family."
"We have different opinions what a successful night is" he said.

"Oh..well I'm fine with sharing my family if you want" she said

"We have different opinions what a successful night is" he said.

"Oh..well I'm fine with sharing my family if you want" she said
"Really? I'd say you came out of it with flying ng colors. What more could be asked for." He asked.

"Heh... Sorry. As tempting as that sounds. I don't think I'd fit in."

"Really? I'd say you came out of it with flying ng colors. What more could be asked for." He asked.

"Heh... Sorry. As tempting as that sounds. I don't think I'd fit in."
"How about you not getting your ass kicked because you were protecting me" he said.

"Okay" she smiled a bit.

"How about you not getting your ass kicked because you were protecting me" he said.

"Okay" she smiled a bit.
"Meh." He said. "You know they can't actually hurt me." He said. "Besides. Once out of sight I was just going to magically teleport home.

He laid down on his back. "You ever think. That maybe after while you should give up the power. Become mortal again?"

"Meh." He said. "You know they can't actually hurt me." He said. "Besides. Once out of sight I was just going to magically teleport home.

He laid down on his back. "You ever think. That maybe after while you should give up the power. Become mortal again?"
"Still did you ever think how I felt about seeing you take thier hits for me or you always fighting my battles." He said

Dabria sat back down. "Not really because it's not an option for me. I can't go back to being mortal"

"Still did you ever think how I felt about seeing you take thier hits for me or you always fighting my battles." He said

Dabria sat back down. "Not really because it's not an option for me. I can't go back to being mortal"
He didn't respond.

"Makes sense I guess." He said. "I think about it. All the time."

Tommy sighed. "Okay" he walks back to the gym.
Hizako when no one could see him teleported home. "Dad I'm-" He stopped when he saw his father wasted on the floor. Cell phone in one hand and a bottle in the other. Hizako sighed. He must have been trying to call Mom again. He helped his father up who just grunted. "Alright old man. Let's get to bed."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back