• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
They went to dance. "This is nice." She said. Hizako watched from the shadows with a smile. He glanced over at Jessica. He shook his head and went to leave. He didn't really have a plan with Jessica. That would go against the low profile part of his life. He was satisfied with helping Tommy.

Any pizza still on Death's plate suddenly flew to the trash. And his plate went to the sink. Dark stood up. "No pizza for you!" He snapped before grabbing another alice for himself.

"It's okay." Peter said. "They would have loved you."
Tommy nods. "Yeah it is" he notices Hizako going to leave. He frowned. He didn't want him to leave, he wanted him to be having a good time too.

"That's fine. " He said and stood up. He went back to his room. Famine sighed. "We're sorry for our brother. He's not the easiest to get along with.". Dabria had gone to the garage and got on her motorcycle and went out riding.

"Yeah maybe" she said

Tommy nods. "Yeah it is" he notices Hizako going to leave. He frowned. He didn't want him to leave, he wanted him to be having a good time too.

"That's fine. " He said and stood up. He went back to his room. Famine sighed. "We're sorry for our brother. He's not the easiest to get along with.". Dabria had gone to the garage and got on her motorcycle and went out riding.

"Yeah maybe" she said
Hizako left to go to the library walking Past Jessica but not speaking to her. Parties weren't his scene. He was passive and quiet. Parties were loud and energetic.

"No duh." Dark said before shaking his head. "Sorry." Sam said. "Dark didn't exactly help the situation.

"Anyway. Let's find a place to stay."

Hizako left to go to the library walking Past Jessica but not speaking to her. Parties weren't his scene. He was passive and quiet. Parties were loud and energetic.

"No duh." Dark said before shaking his head. "Sorry." Sam said. "Dark didn't exactly help the situation.

"Anyway. Let's find a place to stay."
Jessica noticed him leaving. She decided to follow him. "Not in the mood to party?"

"It's alright, those two rarely got along" war said.

"Okay" sage said. "We should probably change first, people seeing Spider-Man and a mage might be out of place."

Jessica noticed him leaving. She decided to follow him. "Not in the mood to party?"

"It's alright, those two rarely got along" war said.

"Okay" sage said. "We should probably change first, people seeing Spider-Man and a mage might be out of place."
(BTW You may want to make a sheet for Jessica. Not right now but sometime also whatever she looks like at least include red head)
Hizako looked back at her. He looked at the floor. "Jessica Right? Jessica Callie." He said. "No. Parties aren't my scene. Weird considering I helped set this one up. But I just came here to be a wing man. So now it's time for me to disappear back into the woodworks. "

"I'd imagine." Sam said. He sighed. "I'll save some pizza for him. Dark no eating his share." Fine. Not that he deserves his share.

"Good point." Peter said.

(BTW You may want to make a sheet for Jessica. Not right now but sometime also whatever she looks like at least include red head)
Hizako looked back at her. He looked at the floor. "Jessica Right? Jessica Callie." He said. "No. Parties aren't my scene. Weird considering I helped set this one up. But I just came here to be a wing man. So now it's time for me to disappear back into the woodworks. "

"I'd imagine." Sam said. He sighed. "I'll save some pizza for him. Dark no eating his share." Fine. Not that he deserves his share.

"Good point." Peter said.
(ok I'm too tired right now I'll do it in the afternoon after work)"well that's nice of you. And here I thought you were just a slacker" she said

"I'll try talking with him." War said standing up. Pestilence nods. "Okay just try not to make him more mad"

Sage snapped her fingers as they glowed and her outfit changed to jeans and a red t-shirt.

(ok I'm too tired right now I'll do it in the afternoon after work)"well that's nice of you. And here I thought you were just a slacker" she said

"I'll try talking with him." War said standing up. Pestilence nods. "Okay just try not to make him more mad"

Sage snapped her fingers as they glowed and her outfit changed to jeans and a red t-shirt.
"Ah so you've heard of me." Hizako said leaning against the wall. "After all that work to keep a low profile." He said looking at the ceiling.

Sam nodded and out some leftover pizza in the fridge with a not attatched saying that reheating it in the oven will yeild better quality than in the microwave.

He changed into a solid black T-shirt and cackees.

"Ah so you've heard of me." Hizako said leaning against the wall. "After all that work to keep a low profile." He said looking at the ceiling.

Sam nodded and out some leftover pizza in the fridge with a not attatched saying that reheating it in the oven will yeild better quality than in the microwave.

He changed into a solid black T-shirt and cackees.
"Of course I've heard of you. I know most everyone in the school" she said.

Pestilence and Famine had ate most of the pizza that wasn't put away. If Sam wanted to know more about Dabria or them these two would be the easiest to ask.

"So where to?" She asked.

"Of course I've heard of you. I know most everyone in the school" she said.

Pestilence and Famine had ate most of the pizza that wasn't put away. If Sam wanted to know more about Dabria or them these two would be the easiest to ask.

"So where to?" She asked.
He looked at her. "Right." He said. "So why are you out here instead of partying with them?" He asked starting to loosen his tie.

He looked at them. "So... How does one become a horsemen?"

"Manhattan probably." He said.

He looked at her. "Right." He said. "So why are you out here instead of partying with them?" He asked starting to loosen his tie.

He looked at them. "So... How does one become a horsemen?"

"Manhattan probably." He said.
"Just curious on why you were leaving. Most don't leave thier own party they were throwing. You already have me the answer to that" she said.

"Well we became horsemen because there was a need for a new pestilence and famine. " Famine answered. "Mother searched and found us who she thought could handle it, we trained and eventually became reapers and then horsemen. ". Pestilence nods. "Horsemen is just a fancier title cause we end up getting parts of the memories of the past horsemen we become, it makes controlling our powers easier and helps us in combat. So I can remember the past of other pestilences. " Famine nods."and i other famines"

"Okay let's get going" she said

"Just curious on why you were leaving. Most don't leave thier own party they were throwing. You already have me the answer to that" she said.

"Well we became horsemen because there was a need for a new pestilence and famine. " Famine answered. "Mother searched and found us who she thought could handle it, we trained and eventually became reapers and then horsemen. ". Pestilence nods. "Horsemen is just a fancier title cause we end up getting parts of the memories of the past horsemen we become, it makes controlling our powers easier and helps us in combat. So I can remember the past of other pestilences. " Famine nods."and i other famines"

"Okay let's get going" she said
He sighed. "Parties are loud and energetic. I'm quiet and passive. I want a lot of things but I'm not meant for big things. I just want to live a quiet uneventful life. Tommy wants more out of life and I respect that." He said. "But I don't. Life is quiet and boring. And I'm content." He said. He heard a million times that being content wasn't the same as being happy. He couldn't say weather or not he was happy. He was standing right in front of the girl he was head over heels for and he coudn't or rather wouldn't make a move.

"I see. And couldn't peace the start of a fifth horseman?" He asked.

He sighed. "Parties are loud and energetic. I'm quiet and passive. I want a lot of things but I'm not meant for big things. I just want to live a quiet uneventful life. Tommy wants more out of life and I respect that." He said. "But I don't. Life is quiet and boring. And I'm content." He said. He heard a million times that being content wasn't the same as being happy. He couldn't say weather or not he was happy. He was standing right in front of the girl he was head over heels for and he coudn't or rather wouldn't make a move.

"I see. And couldn't peace the start of a fifth horseman?" He asked.
"So you just helped plan this dance for him? That's sweet" she said.

"She could I mean, all four of us would have to agree and do the ceremony." Famine said. "She would get more powerful but it's too dangerous, none of us have made a new horseman like that. ". Pestilence nods. "We wouldn't want to accidentally hurt her." It would become clear the more Sam spoke to them the more it showed how they were always careful with her. There were times when they still thought of her as human.

"So you just helped plan this dance for him? That's sweet" she said.

"She could I mean, all four of us would have to agree and do the ceremony." Famine said. "She would get more powerful but it's too dangerous, none of us have made a new horseman like that. ". Pestilence nods. "We wouldn't want to accidentally hurt her." It would become clear the more Sam spoke to them the more it showed how they were always careful with her. There were times when they still thought of her as human.
"Not like I had to try that hard. The girl already liked him." He said. "Anyway you should head back if you don't want people to get the wrong idea." He said turning to walk away.

"She's a lot stronger now." Sam said. "You guys need to give her more credit. I know you aren't not giving her credit but... She deserves more."

"Not like I had to try that hard. The girl already liked him." He said. "Anyway you should head back if you don't want people to get the wrong idea." He said turning to walk away.

"She's a lot stronger now." Sam said. "You guys need to give her more credit. I know you aren't not giving her credit but... She deserves more."
"Let them talk it doesn't bother me. Come on you should at least dance once at a dance you helped plan" she smiled taking his hand.

Famine nods. "Your right. I can tell she took care of alot. She even took care of my green house in the backyard." Pestilence smiled. "Well talk it over later."

"Let them talk it doesn't bother me. Come on you should at least dance once at a dance you helped plan" she smiled taking his hand.

Famine nods. "Your right. I can tell she took care of alot. She even took care of my green house in the backyard." Pestilence smiled. "Well talk it over later."
He looked at her hand and gulped. "I uh..." He reluctantly took her hand.

Sam stretched. "You guys rest. I can take care of the dishes." He said.

She dragged him back to the gym.

"Okay but tomorrow I'm cooking" Famine said.
"This isn't necessary." He said averting his gaze. "Really. You don't want to dance with me. I'm told I have two left feet."

Sam nodded. "Fine with me. Maybe having a rival will make us both better cooks." He said.

Vita kept appearing as Dabria rode on. He looked concerned.

"This isn't necessary." He said averting his gaze. "Really. You don't want to dance with me. I'm told I have two left feet."

Sam nodded. "Fine with me. Maybe having a rival will make us both better cooks." He said.

Vita kept appearing as Dabria rode on. He looked concerned.
"That's okay" she smiled and brought him to the dance floor.

"Yep probably" he said

Dabria kept riding for about an arrow,she saw him but said nothing. She got off the main road and went down a dirt path.

"That's okay" she smiled and brought him to the dance floor.

"Yep probably" he said

Dabria kept riding for about an arrow,she saw him but said nothing. She got off the main road and went down a dirt path.
The slow dance was still going. Perfect. Hizako gulped. (His is going to be a lot slower. He's too... Cautious with his feelings)

Sam went to clean the dishes

He sighed. He kept following. She'd either get annoyed or something and talk eventually.

The slow dance was still going. Perfect. Hizako gulped. (His is going to be a lot slower. He's too... Cautious with his feelings)

Sam went to clean the dishes

He sighed. He kept following. She'd either get annoyed or something and talk eventually.
she helped him on where to put his hands. "Just take it one step at a time."

The reapers left him.

Dabria went down the dirt path, all around them was forest. Once the forest cleared it revealed an old brick building, most of it was just a pile of bricks with a broken bell. She stopped her bike and took off her helmet. "What do you want Vita"

she helped him on where to put his hands. "Just take it one step at a time."

The reapers left him.

Dabria went down the dirt path, all around them was forest. Once the forest cleared it revealed an old brick building, most of it was just a pile of bricks with a broken bell. She stopped her bike and took off her helmet. "What do you want Vita"
He put his hands on her hips. "Okay." He said as he started dancing.

He finished up and went to bed.

"You okay?"

Tommy smiled, he blushed a bit.

Dabria said nothing.
Soon the song ended and they stopped dancing. Hizako let go. He was still uncomfortable. "Gotta go." He said making for the exit. He saw Emma and Tommy being bullied. Mostly Tommy. "Leave him alone." Emma said. The bullies laughed. "What's wrong nerd. Where's your big tough friend? Couldn't be bothered to show up." Hizako really didn't want to draw anymore attention to himself but he couldn't leave Tommy to their mercy. He walked up and grabbed the shoulder of the biggest. "Don't you have anything better to do than pick on people?" He asked. "Yeah I do." The bully said. He whipped around and punched Hizako in the jaw. Hizako fell to the floor. He got on all fours running his jaw. He spat out some blood. "Keep away from my sister Jessica. I don't need you infecting her with you slacker habits."

"I'm sorry. I heard the whole conversation." He said.

Soon the song ended and they stopped dancing. Hizako let go. He was still uncomfortable. "Gotta go." He said making for the exit. He saw Emma and Tommy being bullied. Mostly Tommy. "Leave him alone." Emma said. The bullies laughed. "What's wrong nerd. Where's your big tough friend? Couldn't be bothered to show up." Hizako really didn't want to draw anymore attention to himself but he couldn't leave Tommy to their mercy. He walked up and grabbed the shoulder of the biggest. "Don't you have anything better to do than pick on people?" He asked. "Yeah I do." The bully said. He whipped around and punched Hizako in the jaw. Hizako fell to the floor. He got on all fours running his jaw. He spat out some blood. "Keep away from my sister Jessica. I don't need you infecting her with you slacker habits."

"I'm sorry. I heard the whole conversation." He said.
"Just..leave us alone" Tommy said

Dabria sighs. "That's just how death is..." She got up and walked towards the broken building. "He doesn't think I would be a horseman..he didn't think I would become a reaper."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back