• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Mirajane is pretty scary at times." She laughed.

Sage just walked the halls as she looked around.
"Mirajane? Sweet, harmless Mirajane?" He asked. "What world are you living in?" Natsu asked.

She bumped into Peter who was looking at papers and muttering to himself.

"Mirajane? Sweet, harmless Mirajane?" He asked. "What world are you living in?" Natsu asked.

She bumped into Peter who was looking at papers and muttering to himself.
"One that is way different from yours" iris said

"Got everything you needed?" She asked seeing him with all the papers

Iris nods. "Hmm I wonder who would win our natsu or you."

"Maybe we can find the place we stayed at last time" she said
"Me! I'm the best damn water dragon slayer around!" He said. Ben didn't double take. "WATER!?"

"It'll be leased to someone else." Peter saidm

"Hmm some people still are the same." Iris said seeing Cana having a drinking contest.

Sage just smiled.
"And others are way different." He said looking at Levy who looked at though a book was the last thing she wanted to touch.

"Puny Parker? What are you doing up this isde of Manhattan?" Flash said pulling Peter into a noogie.

"And others are way different." He said looking at Levy who looked at though a book was the last thing she wanted to touch.

"Puny Parker? What are you doing up this isde of Manhattan?" Flash said pulling Peter into a noogie.
"Its wierd" she said having gotten use to the other fairy tail members she met.

She chuckled watching.

"Its wierd" she said having gotten use to the other fairy tail members she met.

She chuckled watching.
Johnson shrugged. "Alright I wanna meet the ice guy." He said looking for Lyon.

"Alright Flash. You got me." He said as Flash let him go. "I'm your next door neighbor." He said. "you are. Epic." Flash said. "well for a little anyway. I'm not staying long. I'm gonna do my generals at ESU and then I'm headed off to the military."

Johnson shrugged. "Alright I wanna meet the ice guy." He said looking for Lyon.

"Alright Flash. You got me." He said as Flash let him go. "I'm your next door neighbor." He said. "you are. Epic." Flash said. "well for a little anyway. I'm not staying long. I'm gonna do my generals at ESU and then I'm headed off to the military."
"OK have fun" she said looking around.

Sage smiles. "Nice to meet you Flash. I'm Sage"

"OK have fun" she said looking around.

Sage smiles. "Nice to meet you Flash. I'm Sage"
He ran off.

"Whoa Parker. You got yourself a girlfriend." He said looking proud of Peter. "I always thought you were too much of a square." He laughed. Peter rolled his eyes. "Wife, actually." He said.

He ran off.

"Whoa Parker. You got yourself a girlfriend." He said looking proud of Peter. "I always thought you were too much of a square." He laughed. Peter rolled his eyes. "Wife, actually." He said.
Iris smiled as she looked around, putting her hands in her pockets.

"Yeah we recently got married " she smiled

Iris smiled as she looked around, putting her hands in her pockets.

"Yeah we recently got married " she smiled
Ben went looking for Guild Master Erza. If she was here then would she even know about the lullaby plot?

"Good for you Puny Parker." Flash said. "Thank blockhead." Peter replied. "Come on dinner on me. I want you to meet somebody. And as celebration for tying the knot."

Ben went looking for Guild Master Erza. If she was here then would she even know about the lullaby plot?

"Good for you Puny Parker." Flash said. "Thank blockhead." Peter replied. "Come on dinner on me. I want you to meet somebody. And as celebration for tying the knot."
Erza was talking with Mirajane.

Sage smiled. "Thank you Flash.thats very nice of you."

"Hello. Can I help you with something?" Erza asked.

Sage nods. "Okay."
"Hi. I'm Ben. I'm from a fairy tail from another world. Not important. What is important is Lullaby and a certain dark guilds interest in it."

He led them to his car which was MUCH better looking that the apartment complex surrounding it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back