• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Yeah" she chuckled

"You and Harry got along well." Sage smiled
(Gonna stream soon if you wanna jump in. I know you don't have a twitch account but you can still watch if ya like)
The next day Ben was late to the train station.

"Yeah. I might end up tutoring him in some of his classes.:

(Gonna stream soon if you wanna jump in. I know you don't have a twitch account but you can still watch if ya like)
The next day Ben was late to the train station.

"Yeah. I might end up tutoring him in some of his classes.:
(I would but I got crazy hours this week. I have to go to bed) mirajane looked mad. "Where is he"

"Nice" she smiled

Natsu was floored with motion sickness. "Well at least that hasn't changed..." He said.

Peter was there. A different Peter. Older.
"Yeah dragon slayers still get motion sickness" iris chuckled

"Another peter?" Sage said curious as to what version of peter this one was.

"So what's our plan?" She asked

Getting the good look at him, she slammed the door in his face. "Peter, there is a zombie you outside"
"Go there beat up the bad guys. Teach these guys how to make smoothies and mosey on back." Ben said.

"There's a what?!" Peter asked putting his suit. There the sound of a blast and a thud outside.

"Go there beat up the bad guys. Teach these guys how to make smoothies and mosey on back." Ben said.

"There's a what?!" Peter asked putting his suit. There the sound of a blast and a thud outside.
"You really like smoothies" she laughed.

"A zombie." She said and heard the blast and thud. Sge made a fire ball in her hand and opened the door cautiously.

"You really like smoothies" she laughed.

"A zombie." She said and heard the blast and thud. Sge made a fire ball in her hand and opened the door cautiously.
"They're only the best drink ever invented." He said.

There was another Spider-Man holding a weapon which was presumably used to blow off the zombie Peter's head. With him was Kyle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back