• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
Venus nods. "Yep." She had gotten bowls out of the cabinet. Maddy1 was there as well, Venus had invite anyone that wanted a home cooked meal. Adam sips his tea.

Prym was helping Sage get ready with a few of the other girls. The jedi had her hair up and she was in some nice Jedi robes. Her saber, at her side like always. "You look beautiful Sage." Sage smiled. "Thanks..honestly I never thought I would have a day like this. "
Peter1 had his regular clothes on. They had a spot for him that seemed to have been prepared in advance. "I guess the other me was here often?" He asked.

Ben and Johnson were with Peterostly talking him up but Ben was helping him tie his bowtie. Jackson was playing soft music and Sam and Ali were cooking. Sam had also brought Alex along so that he could nerd out.

Peter1 had his regular clothes on. They had a spot for him that seemed to have been prepared in advance. "I guess the other me was here often?" He asked.

Ben and Johnson were with Peterostly talking him up but Ben was helping him tie his bowtie. Jackson was playing soft music and Sam and Ali were cooking. Sam had also brought Alex along so that he could nerd out.
"Of course we always had the gang over." Venus smiled. Adam chuckled "you should have seen game night..good times"

Herb was listening to the music as he looked around. He was dressed nicely in a suit. "Man..I wish mom and dad could see this..Peter probably wishes his auntil may was here too." he didn't really remember them but he knew that Sage would have wanted them here. Alex was nerding out. Taking pictures of everyone as Isanne watched. Ali smiled helping Sam cook. She wore a light green dress with an apron over it. She had her cybernetics showing as she was getting more comfortable with them.

"Of course we always had the gang over." Venus smiled. Adam chuckled "you should have seen game night..good times"

Herb was listening to the music as he looked around. He was dressed nicely in a suit. "Man..I wish mom and dad could see this..Peter probably wishes his auntil may was here too." he didn't really remember them but he knew that Sage would have wanted them here. Alex was nerding out. Taking pictures of everyone as Isanne watched. Ali smiled helping Sam cook. She wore a light green dress with an apron over it. She had her cybernetics showing as she was getting more comfortable with them.
"What games did you play?" Peter asked.

Yu was also taking pictures.

Peter1 nodded and kept eating.

Eventually he ran into the man himself. "Hey Alex right. Sam told me about you. I'm Peter Parker."
Adam got up. "I'll bring a bowl to mini Maddy" Venus nods and hands him a bowl.

"Oh my god you're spider-man!" He said and laughs. "Sorry, I'm a big fan."

Adam got up. "I'll bring a bowl to mini Maddy" Venus nods and hands him a bowl.

"Oh my god you're spider-man!" He said and laughs. "Sorry, I'm a big fan."
Devon was sitting at the table. They had invited him over but he looked a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah I'm Spider-Man." Peter said. "So people know who Peter Parker is in your world or just you and other folks?"

Devon was sitting at the table. They had invited him over but he looked a little uncomfortable.

"Yeah I'm Spider-Man." Peter said. "So people know who Peter Parker is in your world or just you and other folks?"
Adam had left and went to maddy's room. Venus looked at him. "You can relax Devon. "

"Well I think it's just a few people. " he said. "May be different since your dead in my world."

Venus nods. Maddy1 was eating the stew and listening.

"Yeah you saved the hero league. You stayed behind while the moon base exploded." He said. "Well this probably isn't the best topic at your wedding "
Devon looked at Venus. "I'm sorry of I've caused any trouble recently with how much I've been butting into your daughters business."

"Yikes." He said. "Note to self. Never work on a moon base"

Devon looked at Venus. "I'm sorry of I've caused any trouble recently with how much I've been butting into your daughters business."

"Yikes." He said. "Note to self. Never work on a moon base"
"You shouldn't be sorry. Things happen" Venus said.

"Yeah that might be a good idea" Alex said.

"You shouldn't be sorry. Things happen" Venus said.

"Yeah that might be a good idea" Alex said.
"Besides kid. You're good for her." Peter1 said. "She'll never admit it but you've made good impression with the saving her life and giving her that magic ring."

"Oop. Ceremony's starting gotta go." He walked off.

"Besides kid. You're good for her." Peter1 said. "She'll never admit it but you've made good impression with the saving her life and giving her that magic ring."

"Oop. Ceremony's starting gotta go." He walked off.
"Yeah he's right" Venus nods. "Trust me her powers have been a hard work around since she was born. " Adam chuckled. "Well even before she was born we knew her power would be tough. You were bedridden most of your pregnancy"

Alex nods and goes to be seated.

"Yeah he's right" Venus nods. "Trust me her powers have been a hard work around since she was born. " Adam chuckled. "Well even before she was born we knew her power would be tough. You were bedridden most of your pregnancy"

Alex nods and goes to be seated.
"Sounds rough." He said.

Peter was on stage at the guild hall in a black tuxedo. (Who's walking her down the isle?)

"Sounds rough." He said.

Peter was on stage at the guild hall in a black tuxedo. (Who's walking her down the isle?)
"It was but I got use to it." Venus said. Maddy1 nods. "Yeah that does sound rough"

(That's a good question. If the doctor used the tardis her dad could or if we were going off people still alive in the present I would guess either Lucifer or makarov )

"It was but I got use to it." Venus said. Maddy1 nods. "Yeah that does sound rough"

(That's a good question. If the doctor used the tardis her dad could or if we were going off people still alive in the present I would guess either Lucifer or makarov )
(What about Herb?)"I hope Maddy will he okay." Devon said

(What about Herb?)"I hope Maddy will he okay." Devon said
"Well she answered the door when I gave her food so that's a good thing." Adam said

(Good point!) Herb smiled taking Sage's arm. "Come on sis. Your groom is waiting." Sage smiled and walked down the aisle with herb. She wore a simple white dress and a few flowers in her hair instead of a veil.

"Well she answered the door when I gave her food so that's a good thing." Adam said

(Good point!) Herb smiled taking Sage's arm. "Come on sis. Your groom is waiting." Sage smiled and walked down the aisle with herb. She wore a simple white dress and a few flowers in her hair instead of a veil.
He nodded. "I better get going. Need to find a place to set up my tent." Devon said.

Peter stood waiting with a smile.

"No problem. " Adam said and drank more of his tea.

Sage smiled as she looked at Peter. He looks so handsome
Devon went to set up in the guest room.

After some talk about the goddess hylia and the way people love in Hyrule he turned to Sage. "Do you take Peter Parker to be yours now and forever till death takes you both."

Devon went to set up in the guest room.

After some talk about the goddess hylia and the way people love in Hyrule he turned to Sage. "Do you take Peter Parker to be yours now and forever till death takes you both."
Maddy1 smiled. "Thanks for the meal." Venus nods. "It's no problem come back anytime "

"I do" she smiled

Maddy1 smiled. "Thanks for the meal." Venus nods. "It's no problem come back anytime "

"I do" she smiled
Devon created constructs as decorations.

He turned to Peter. "Do you take Sage Blackmoor to be yours now and forever till death takes you both?" He asked. "I do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back