• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"How many of your rogues have you met?" Peter1 asked. "I don't know like three?" Peter asked. Peter1 chuckled. "Maybe I should train you to deal the ones you haven't met yet."
Sage chuckled. "You do what you want to peter, I'll go get the remaining stuff for our wedding."

"Okay" she smiled. "Well on the brightside we don't have to worry about any of those guys messing up our wedding since the heroes caught them."
(Yeah but they may have to worry about some of them afterwards) They went to find a way back to fairy tail.

Venus was making stew for dinner. Adam was sitting at the kitchen table drinking some tea. "Man all that laughing hurt."

"Wow this looks amazing." Sage smiled.
"Joker toxin does that to you." Peter1 said.

Mirajane had been put in charge of decoration. A few days past and it was time for the big event. A bunch of people showed up.

"Joker toxin does that to you." Peter1 said.

Mirajane had been put in charge of decoration. A few days past and it was time for the big event. A bunch of people showed up.
Venus nods. "Yep." She had gotten bowls out of the cabinet. Maddy1 was there as well, Venus had invite anyone that wanted a home cooked meal. Adam sips his tea.

Prym was helping Sage get ready with a few of the other girls. The jedi had her hair up and she was in some nice Jedi robes. Her saber, at her side like always. "You look beautiful Sage." Sage smiled. "Thanks..honestly I never thought I would have a day like this. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back