• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"Sorry kid " Peter said webbing her down.
"ah i don't want to become spider food!" She shouted and struggled against the webs. Sage went over and put her hand on her, looking at her wounds for a second. She stopped, moving her hand away. "Sorry Peter I don't feel good. My stomach suddenly hurts."

"ah i don't want to become spider food!" She shouted and struggled against the webs. Sage went over and put her hand on her, looking at her wounds for a second. She stopped, moving her hand away. "Sorry Peter I don't feel good. My stomach suddenly hurts."
He looked at her. "Do you have any ranged healing spells." He asked.

He looked at her. "Do you have any ranged healing spells." He asked.
"Yeah I know one." Sage said. She drew a symbol in the air and Maddy glowed pink faintly. After a minute Maddy had passed out. Sage did the spell for another minute or so before the glow disappeared.

"Yeah I know one." Sage said. She drew a symbol in the air and Maddy glowed pink faintly. After a minute Maddy had passed out. Sage did the spell for another minute or so before the glow disappeared.
Peter lifted her up. He was in his suit. "Let's find her a place to rest.

Devon was starting to lose.

"Hmm I wonder what happened to her." Sage said.

Venus went over to Devon still holding up the villains with her vines. Right now she was visibly mad. "Devon you ok?"
"Looks like fear toxin." Peter said.

"I mean. My arms broken and I think I lost a tooth but yeah."

"Looks like fear toxin." Peter said.

"I mean. My arms broken and I think I lost a tooth but yeah."
"Yeah that was probably it" she nods.

Red made a fire ball and burned the vine. "Im.not done with you yet" she went towards Devon but a thorn hit her in the eye. "Ah" Venus glared. "Yes you are done. I don't appreciate villains in my city and messing with my daughter. " red clasped her hand over her eye. "She came here willingly."

"Yeah that was probably it" she nods.

Red made a fire ball and burned the vine. "Im.not done with you yet" she went towards Devon but a thorn hit her in the eye. "Ah" Venus glared. "Yes you are done. I don't appreciate villains in my city and messing with my daughter. " red clasped her hand over her eye. "She came here willingly."
"Which means scarecrow's nearby.

"I don't care." Devon said. "Clearly you decided you didn't want her here'

"Right there's lots of him now." He said.

"That's good for her." He said creating an ironman construct.
"Yeah." Sage nods. Maddy started waking up. "No..get off me.." she muttered to herself.

"Yeah but I want you dead and right now you're pretty close" Red said. Venus checked on the villains making sure her vines still held them.

"Yeah." Sage nods. Maddy started waking up. "No..get off me.." she muttered to herself.

"Yeah but I want you dead and right now you're pretty close" Red said. Venus checked on the villains making sure her vines still held them.
"hey. Hey. I'm not a spider. Not a real one anyway." Peter said.

Devon sent the construct at her.

"Yeah you're not.." Maddy said looking at him. "Wait..you were with the scarecrow."

Red made a shield to protect herself
"No a different me was with the scarecrow. Look at my costum. I'm not the same guy." He said.

The construct fired a unibeam at her from the chest.

"Yeah. We've ran into them before.

Devon grabbed her. "Where is she!"
"Ok.." Maddy said. Sage went to put her hand on her shoulder but Maddy backed away instantly "Don't touch me.."

"I don't know, could be anywhere. The ocean, a volcano." Red said with a smirk. Venus kept the other villains tied up by her vines. She was checking on the other heroes. She was boiling mad but she knew better than to fight like this, plus she saw that Devon was being mad for her.

"Ok.." Maddy said. Sage went to put her hand on her shoulder but Maddy backed away instantly "Don't touch me.."

"I don't know, could be anywhere. The ocean, a volcano." Red said with a smirk. Venus kept the other villains tied up by her vines. She was checking on the other heroes. She was boiling mad but she knew better than to fight like this, plus she saw that Devon was being mad for her.
"What's wrong?" He asked.

Devon sighed. "We can at least arrest all of you." Leonidas said.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

Devon sighed. "We can at least arrest all of you." Leonidas said.
"Touch me and you'll get sick... look thank you both for your help but I want to be alone.." Maddy said. Sage frowned. "Yeah that's not happening "

Red rolled her eyes. "You think you can hold all of us"

"Touch me and you'll get sick... look thank you both for your help but I want to be alone.." Maddy said. Sage frowned. "Yeah that's not happening "

Red rolled her eyes. "You think you can hold all of us"
"Where were the bad guys?" He asked.

"We'll find a way." He said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back