• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Multiverse (one on one) (closed)

Characters
Here
"oh no let's see what's up" maddy1 said.

"Plus I spent time in Gotham. " She smiled. "Why are you here"
(Oh yeah. But batman wasn't a thing yet when they were there)
He swung over to the source.

"Speaking of Gotham. I have a message for you and Parker."

"But he's not your friend in this world" she said

"What why" sage asked
"You're seriously gonna tell me that seeing Joey like this isn't off-putting?" He asked.

"It temperary. But I need to check if your skill warrents you a spot in the justice league."

"You're seriously gonna tell me that seeing Joey like this isn't off-putting?" He asked.

"It temperary. But I need to check if your skill warrents you a spot in the justice league."
"It is but I've seen tons of different versions of him. Ive learned to try to put my feelings for my version of him away when seeing joeys like this one." Maddy said.

Sage just waited for Peter to respond.

"It is but I've seen tons of different versions of him. Ive learned to try to put my feelings for my version of him away when seeing joeys like this one." Maddy said.

Sage just waited for Peter to respond.
(This is so weird in sorcerer right now. I know how Devon would react to confession of love but me there person is a little hesitant to go through with what he would do if Klara confessed)
"Makes sense" he said.

"What kind of test and can it wait a week. I'm kinda supposed to go on a honeymoon."

(This is so weird in sorcerer right now. I know how Devon would react to confession of love but me there person is a little hesitant to go through with what he would do if Klara confessed)
"Makes sense" he said.

"What kind of test and can it wait a week. I'm kinda supposed to go on a honeymoon."
(Yeah I see) Maddy nods. "Let's just feal with this one"

Sage smiled.

"Guess I get to kill you again" Joey said with a malicious smile.

He left. Peter looked at her. "So where should we go?"
Maddy let them fighr, focusing on the citizens.

"Hmm I don't know maybe someplace with a beach." She suggested. Herb laughed. "You guys really didn't decide on a place?"

Maddy let them fighr, focusing on the citizens.

"Hmm I don't know maybe someplace with a beach." She suggested. Herb laughed. "You guys really didn't decide on a place?"
Joey spit acid at Peter he sidestepped and punched him.

"No." Peter said. "We thought we'd just see what we felt after.'

Maddy moved the citizens away from the fighting
"well I hope you guys have fun." Herb smiled
Peter was having almost no trouble against this alternat Joey.

"What about an Earth that has dinosaurs." Peter said. "Supposedly there's a world where Jurassic Park actually worked." (For now anyway)

Peter was having almost no trouble against this alternat Joey.

"What about an Earth that has dinosaurs." Peter said. "Supposedly there's a world where Jurassic Park actually worked." (For now anyway)
She let him deal with that joey.

"Sure why not sounds good." Sage said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back